Why are people so evil and vindictive...

Why are people so evil and vindictive? The secret to a better life.

Posted in the Bonham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessie

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Human beings in this world can be so wicked and vindictive to each other.

Why can't we all live in a world of kindness and respect towards our fellow man or woman?

Why can't human beings realize that everyone thinks differently about different things and just respect the other persons views and go on with their lives.

Why can't we stop before we speak of anything and ask ourselves, is it the truth, if it isn't, stop immediately and say nothing.

We all need to walk with integrity and work righteousness in everything we do.

We need to speak only the truth, never slander with our tongues.

We need to do no evil to our neighbors, or take any reproach against our friends.

We need to be compasionate towards everyone we come into contact with as we have not walked in their shoes.

If we don't stop and question our own behavior, then one day, it only comes back to you twofold.

If you are reading this,try and take this advice and watch the blessings of life come knocking on your door. It can change your life forever!
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Preach on!

Several on here need to read it and take it to heart.
Larry

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2010
You know, this person has it right. We all need to stop and think before we react. If it isn't the truth, then say nothing. Isn't that what God wants us to do? In the end, the judgment comes from up above and we will have to justify everything while on earth.
Mary

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Yep, if you read some of this crap on this website, it is nothing but hearsay and gossip. Most of these people are sick and evil that come up with these comments. People do need to be a bit more respectful as karma will come back to you and your family so why don't each of you think before you speak or even write on this website.
Say What

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Larry wrote:
You know, this person has it right. We all need to stop and think before we react. If it isn't the truth, then say nothing. Isn't that what God wants us to do? In the end, the judgment comes from up above and we will have to justify everything while on earth.
Good to hear some one say so. People do speak what is in their hearts.If we ignore the call of God now to choose good instead of evil, there will not be another chance when the Lord comes to "explain". Now is your chance to "choose this day who you will serve." "Don't be fooled, you will reap what you sow."
Jimmy

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2010
I think everyone should read this.
Paul

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2010
This was great, everyone should take heed, it can come back to you, I have seen it happen.
Kevin

Leeds, UK

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Vindictive people dont have anything else better to do other than try to bring other people way down to their level of low life thinking.

Its so annoying as I regretfully know of two little individuals who like nothing more than to try and break peoples relationships up with there petty childish remarks.

We should all gather up these so called humans and put them all on a desert island and let them argue among them self's...and I wonder how long these so called people would exist after falling out with each other(give it 3 days)

Sorry for going on here but I had the misfortunes of two so called humans trying to break us up...all I can say is that these two people have ended up with big disasters in there life's and you know what it serves them right!!!

Ok thanks for reading this.

Kayla

Rye, NY

#9 Aug 8, 2011
idk what to say but im not going to lie...i try not to say it so much but deep in the pit of my heart i really do believe this...before obama was president there was a majority of good hearted people and a minority of bad immoral people what i would say is the majority of today ...not lying facts...there was no lady gaga but i always call her gaygay no devilish jay z etc...and the underdog or the suffering always became famous or had a good lifestyle...now the music industry is shitted up ...310,000,000 views! that is ridculous and its the worse people ever...before the music people were good role models... i cant stand and it hurts my heart to see no joke fags that are becoming famous now...gay rights now??!!yuck! there is just a limit and you know that in your heart your are supposed to do the right thing...GOOD PEOPLE DESERVE THIER share... their dreams!!! i dont like anything with just shitty nasty immoral class people like lady gaga mila kunis w.e they are...i mean who in the world would support something that nasty...especially somone like obama that is for killing innocent babies!! gay rights!! so sinful and immoral this is your leader! think about it!!i cant live my life routing for these people...when now a days their are broken souls that got bashed by this modern reality! cmon there are little children innocent babies how could you do something like this to them!
Kayla

Rye, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2011
and SINCE when was it a secret to a better life!!! you know better ...no offense that wasnt like that before in life...usually that bully fags in high school ...would be cleaning the ass for thoose kids that got made fun of or picked on in high school...they deserve to get the better lifestyle...they deserved it now a days i cant stand seeing those kids its just so EVIL AND AKWARD! no matter what i will never ever side with such shit on this earth!
Kayla

Rye, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2011
i do believe there is always scarfice and a second chance but... that only takes the scarafice on the evil peoples part...if they say sorry everything is good...i mean that what they need to do ...
Kayla

Rye, NY

#13 Aug 8, 2011
if you realize...your hurting more then yourself...you might be hurting your own family member bro sis..etc...think of what they went through or if they have anything they protect...is that what you want for them??
Kayla

Rye, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2011
i defintaly know we were not put on this earth to hurt other people... if so anyone will do it...there is obviously an afterlife and god is going to judge you...there is a reason why no matter what you have that "it doesnt feel right" or "this is bad" feeling your body your soul is telling you that for a reason...there is a reason why that feeling is there ...if it wasnt need or unnecessary it wont be there think about that
Evan

Medford, OR

#15 Dec 10, 2011
I had to say something after reading what KAYLA had to say. What the f*ck girl? you try to sound riteous, but all you really said is that you hate F*GS and the music industry. If you are so RITEOUS, then you can think of something better to say. Did you even read the first post? Im not gay, but growing up in San Francisco Ive known many. Hey I'm not hating on religion either, I went to a f*ckin catholic highschool (and there were many "f*gs" there!). Look KAYLA, its people like you that make this world a hateful place. You guys think that just because you have a faith, everyone should think the same way you do. F*CK THAT! There have been more wars on account of religion (yes, even christianity, oh SHOCKER!) than any other. People need to realize that there are actual evil things that happen in the world besides F*GS and LADY GAGA. Believe it or not innocent people die everyday, and they were killed by people like KAYLA. Stupid f*cking ignorant people who think they can "save" the world. Im not a perfect person but at least I don't let my anger and ignorance affect my way of thinking. ya'll need to realize that hating others on some blog is pointless, just be respectful to your fellow HUMAN, no matter their ethnicity, religion, or sexual preference. LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR F*CKING LIVES (free from hate)!! Oh and Kayla, thank you for annoying me enough to post something. Peace and love to ALL!
sara

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Perfectly sais Evan but you could have cleaned it up some! And thank you Jessie for the great insight, may God give you many blessings for doing God's Will!

Please everyone, try to do things by asking yourself first, am I doing God's Will and then the answer will come to you, of what to say and what to do, even if it is as simple as keeping your mouth shut and leave others alone!

Human beings in this world can be so wicked and vindictive to each other.

Why can't we all live in a world of kindness and respect towards our fellow man or woman?

Why can't human beings realize that everyone thinks differently about different things and just respect the other persons views and go on with their lives.

Why can't we stop before we speak of anything and ask ourselves, is it the truth, if it isn't, stop immediately and say nothing.

We all need to walk with integrity and work righteousness in everything we do.

We need to speak only the truth, never slander with our tongues.

We need to do no evil to our neighbors, or take any reproach against our friends.

We need to be compasionate towards everyone we come into contact with as we have not walked in their shoes.

If we don't stop and question our own behavior, then one day, it only comes back to you twofold.

If you are reading this,try and take this advice and watch the blessings of life come knocking on your door. It can change your life forever!
tdavis

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Kayla wrote:
idk what to say but im not going to lie...i try not to say it so much but deep in the pit of my heart i really do believe this...before obama was president there was a majority of good hearted people and a minority of bad immoral people what i would say is the majority of today ...not lying facts...there was no lady gaga but i always call her gaygay no devilish jay z etc...and the underdog or the suffering always became famous or had a good lifestyle...now the music industry is shitted up ...310,000,000 views! that is ridculous and its the worse people ever...before the music people were good role models... i cant stand and it hurts my heart to see no joke fags that are becoming famous now...gay rights now??!!yuck! there is just a limit and you know that in your heart your are supposed to do the right thing...GOOD PEOPLE DESERVE THIER share... their dreams!!! i dont like anything with just shitty nasty immoral class people like lady gaga mila kunis w.e they are...i mean who in the world would support something that nasty...especially somone like obama that is for killing innocent babies!! gay rights!! so sinful and immoral this is your leader! think about it!!i cant live my life routing for these people...when now a days their are broken souls that got bashed by this modern reality! cmon there are little children innocent babies how could you do something like this to them!
So, the world's troubles are the President's fault, although crime and music were here waaaaaaay before the President was even born. give me a break and try again, perhaps with some truth this time. PS - Obama is not the only president that supported these issues.
WAKE UP

Sherman, TX

#18 Jan 25, 2012
WOW is that all. All of you on this site had better wake up to what is really going on around you.I would bet most on here does not even know what NDAA, stands for, look it up.Instead of fighting on here with each other please wake up we all need each other.We all must stand together.Are we will all die together.I do not mean to offend anyone.I do not care what faith you are,just please look at what is happen around us.Time is running out.
straight dope

Kirksville, MO

#19 Jan 27, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-bel...

This pretty much sums it up in Bonham. Bunch of dumb ass rednecks. The powers that be love undereducated, underemployed subjects, not citizens.
WAKE UP

Sherman, TX

#20 Jan 27, 2012
Did not take long to get you to comment,and did not even change my name.You should stop now,you are not very smart are you ? Not typeing to fast am I ?I can taste that MUDDBONES burger now.Your turn.
straight dope

Kirksville, MO

#21 Jan 28, 2012
WAKE UP wrote:
Did not take long to get you to comment,and did not even change my name.You should stop now,you are not very smart are you ? Not typeing to fast am I ?I can taste that MUDDBONES burger now.Your turn.
Case in point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crows Feet Chronicles 5 hr Johnny W Holmes 9
Beaty going to Marshall ISD. 17 hr Johnny Holmes 18
Transgender restroom Bonham Wal Mart 19 hr onionslice 20
Wreck 78 & 121 Sat night Sun Joe Cool BD 2
News Cash, drugs and weapons seized during five narc... Sun Joe Cool BD 1
Jennifer Harris (Apr '15) Sun onionslice 108
Story Time May 20 Barney Miler 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages