Tiger

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Bonham supt, Beaty, is at it again. Thirteen teachers were not given contracts last week because of no apparent reasons. Beauty is getting rid of people on the hit list given to him by the board when he came
Voter

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Vote May 11,2013 for 3 new members, give the decision making process a better chance.
Luvin Beaty BISD Owes Him

Ector, TX

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Love his courage and God bless this great man. I pray f his continued success. I was seriously thinking of leaving Bonham but now I see hope for my children's education.
Praise the Lord!
Gary

Sherman, TX

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Tiger wrote:
Bonham supt, Beaty, is at it again. Thirteen teachers were not given contracts last week because of no apparent reasons. Beauty is getting rid of people on the hit list given to him by the board when he came
I think you are just having some bad dreams, Did not happen!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr fart 794
Beaty's harem 7 hr I p freely 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fart Smoke 633
justice 4 jennifer (Jun '09) 13 hr Christi_Petty 342
Goodbye Zeal! 15 hr Sid Cynical 3
Jennifer Harris Apr 16 Jethro Kreskin 57
Review: Calvary Baptist Church Apr 16 Bell Z Bob 18
More from around the web

Bonham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]