justice 4 jennifer
Seriously

Leonard, TX

#101 Jul 11, 2009
As stated before there is a LOT of information that you and the rest of the public are not aware of in this case.

Bumbling fool or not...
Wondering

Leonard, TX

#102 Jul 11, 2009
Seriously wrote:
As stated before there is a LOT of information that you and the rest of the public are not aware of in this case.
Bumbling fool or not...
Thats the problem on this site too many people think they know it all but are reluctant to do anything about it. But you know what they say about opinions...
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#103 Jul 12, 2009
Seriously wrote:
Bumbling fool or not...
Yeah, like who lost the evidence!!

Are you not public? So you work for the sheriff's department?

Getting close to a decade and they aren't any closer to solving this and bringing justice.

Book it! Dano!
Seriously

Leonard, TX

#104 Jul 12, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the problem on this site too many people think they know it all but are reluctant to do anything about it. But you know what they say about opinions...
How do you know I didn't say anything?
Wondering

Leonard, TX

#105 Jul 12, 2009
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I didn't say anything?
Not refering to you refering to those blowing smoke. I believe you are closely connected in some way but cant say anything publicly.
Curious

Greenville, TX

#106 Jul 12, 2009
Seems some people claim to know a lot more about this case than they want to admit publicly.

For all the other posters know....Jennifer's killer could be coming to this site , just to see if law enforcement has figured out who killed her.

Case in point....ONE poster keeps mentioning "keys".....and there is NO mention in the WFAA or Paris News stories about missing keys.

Just an observation.
Investigation

United States

#107 Jul 12, 2009
Paris news first story was about the missing keys. Read it.

Keep talking everyone this is interesting and you all could solve this.
Investigation

United States

#108 Jul 23, 2009
Curious wrote:
Seems some people claim to know a lot more about this case than they want to admit publicly.
For all the other posters know....Jennifer's killer could be coming to this site , just to see if law enforcement has figured out who killed her.
Case in point....ONE poster keeps mentioning "keys".....and there is NO mention in the WFAA or Paris News stories about missing keys.
Just an observation.
More to come on this case. Stay Tuned to TV and newspaper.
Not over yet.
TxRose

Greenville, TX

#109 Jul 24, 2009
Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
More to come on this case. Stay Tuned to TV and newspaper.
Not over yet.
You must mean WFAA and The Paris News...since the so-called local News media doesn't cover news.
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#110 Jul 24, 2009
What do you want the "local" news media to do? Do you want Jeff Davis to halt "Trading Post" every morning and just talk about the case on the radio??
Thanks

Leonard, TX

#111 Jul 24, 2009
Oh lord haven't we covered this already! They will let you know when they have something to give the public, just like I stated last week!
TxRose

Greenville, TX

#112 Jul 24, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
What do you want the "local" news media to do? Do you want Jeff Davis to halt "Trading Post" every morning and just talk about the case on the radio??
No,KFYN is not a "News Station"...it's all local happenings, weather and events....that's their format,they do a good job , and that's fine.
The Bonham Journal is a weekly, avoids "Hard News" covering only local events,happenings. public notices, etc..which is fine..because that is their format, and they do it pretty well.
KXII ,KTEN and the Herald Democrat on the other hand all claim they are the "News leaders in Texoma" and that they "cover Bonham" and they don't...unless you count the very few stories about Judge Cox and Pam Sweet, and the 100+ cats found in a Bonham residence...with NO follow up.
Anonymous

Kirksville, MO

#113 Jul 24, 2009
KFYN reports the news, do they not?

What about the Fannin County Special, they seem to put selective news in there too. What about NTXE-NEWS, the "online" newspaper for the area?
investigation

United States

#114 Jul 24, 2009
Your local newspapers, radio stations and TV stations will not report or investigate anything that is controversial.

Jennifer Harris's case is very controversial. Especially since nothing has been done.

Where is T Moore? Wasn't he the Sheriff at the time of her murder. Why hasn't he been interviewed?
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#115 Jul 24, 2009
T Moore works at the Quik Lube on Hwy 121 part time now. Great guy, saw him the other day.

Interviewed by who? He was the sheriff at the time, but I am not sure the current sherriff or anyone under him have a clue to even interview anyone.

I would just like to see someone in the media do an interview with our little man DA and remind him of what all he said when he was campaigning.
investigation

United States

#116 Jul 25, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
T Moore works at the Quik Lube on Hwy 121 part time now. Great guy, saw him the other day.
Interviewed by who? He was the sheriff at the time, but I am not sure the current sherriff or anyone under him have a clue to even interview anyone.
I would just like to see someone in the media do an interview with our little man DA and remind him of what all he said when he was campaigning.
I never heard him campaign, what is he about? Why does he not help
the Jennifer case?
investigation

United States

#117 Jul 25, 2009
Call The Paris News and talked to Bill Hankins and remind him of what
the DA said. You can do the same with the TV station. They will listen to you. The news media would like to hear about the promises.
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#118 Jul 25, 2009
Glaser said his number one priority would be working to solve this case. Hoped to have it completed within the first year.

Apparently they have just screwed every shred of evidence up that there could have been, because there's really very few people in reality it was.
investigation

United States

#119 Jul 25, 2009
Explain very few people in reality it was.

I heard that the DA doesn't have to have evidence to have someone arrested and indicted. He just manufactures it.
Seriously

Leonard, TX

#120 Jul 25, 2009
Please let this go and let the people that are working the case handle it (believe they are whether you think they are or not). Not trying to be rude, but let them handle it. Myles Porter, ex DA had nothing to do with this case. T. Moore was in office and yes he knows the case, as well as the new people that are out there now, believe me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonham administrators Fri mcluvin 10
Worst coach bonham has ever had is the Question!!! (Jan '14) Thu Anonymous 31
News New contractor will complete work on State High... (Sep '14) Jul 20 onionslice 7
New lake Jul 18 boisdarc 21
Fire Tony Johnson Jul 17 Star 52
News New trial date scheduled for former Bonham yout... (Oct '15) Jul 17 Anonymous 13
Pastor @ Central Baptist Jul 11 Stanke Hanke 4

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages