Mike

Texarkana, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Hi, topix friends
Do any of you know someone that will clean out my attic and garage. Not a really dirty job, just can not climb any more due to health problems. Thanks
anon

Canton, IL

#2 Sep 10, 2012
got to the unemploment office and ask for a day worker, or ask some of the guys hangin out around Barbara's Burgers lots of helpful youg lads waiting.. you know that if your looking for a couple strong muscely arm young boys to work for ya Herbert
May be able to help you
#3 Sep 10, 2012
Mike wrote:
Hi, topix friends
Do any of you know someone that will clean out my attic and garage. Not a really dirty job, just can not climb any more due to health problems. Thanks
What is your location?
Gary

Texarkana, TX

#4 Sep 10, 2012
anon wrote:
got to the unemploment office and ask for a day worker, or ask some of the guys hangin out around Barbara's Burgers lots of helpful youg lads waiting.. you know that if your looking for a couple strong muscely arm young boys to work for ya Herbert
Barbara's Burgers sounds like one of Bonham's famous Brothels. It's a shame the person ask a simple question and you come back with a crackhead response!
anon

Canton, IL

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Barbara's Burgers sounds like one of Bonham's famous Brothels. It's a shame the person ask a simple question and you come back with a crackhead response!
Well crackhead where was your reply to the original message??
Mike

Texarkana, TX

#6 Sep 11, 2012
I regret I was advised to get on Topix and post a message for a little help around my home and it come down to the above uncall for remarks. I tried to delete my request, but impossible to or I can not find a place to delete.
anon

Canton, IL

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Mike wrote:
I regret I was advised to get on Topix and post a message for a little help around my home and it come down to the above uncall for remarks. I tried to delete my request, but impossible to or I can not find a place to delete.
It's stuck here FOREVER !!!!BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH..
May be able to help you
#8 Sep 12, 2012
I asked your location so if possible my son could assist you. Just the city is needed. Please disregard the immaturity by some on here its truly a sad life they must be living.
Mike

Texarkana, TX

#9 Sep 12, 2012
May be able to help you wrote:
I asked your location so if possible my son could assist you. Just the city is needed. Please disregard the immaturity by some on here its truly a sad life they must be living.
Sorry, did not see your question. We live in the Northeast subdivision near Legacy Ridge Golf Coarse. I noticed some of the childish remarks, just considered the source.
Official Historian

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2014
Mike wrote:
Hi, topix friends
I always call Doyle Hargrave. He's bad about getting liquored up and being mean to folks, but he builds things. And you know how important that is to the world. I don't have his number but I usually see him every evening over at the job site looking a few things up. I could have him call you.
Bill Bennett

Richmond, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text> I always call Doyle Hargrave. He's bad about getting liquored up and being mean to folks, but he builds things. And you know how important that is to the world. I don't have his number but I usually see him every evening over at the job site looking a few things up. I could have him call you.
He spends the night at our house sometimes and he's got his own house, somebody told me it's where he can have more girlfriends.
JB Bonham

Richmond, TX

#12 Jul 24, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text> I always call Doyle Hargrave. He's bad about getting liquored up and being mean to folks, but he builds things. And you know how important that is to the world. I don't have his number but I usually see him every evening over at the job site looking a few things up. I could have him call you.
It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. I'll be sitting here, waiting on ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court House 10 hr Samstown Comp 128
New Road 11 hr Samstown Comp 2
Local Chinese Restaurant (the Dragon One) 11 hr No New Taxes 26
Hwy. 121 Sun Anonymous 15
Official: Trump speaks with vocabulary of thir... Sun Concerned 12
Empty Lot Two Sun Conehead Anon 12
Worst coach bonham has ever had is the Question!!! (Jan '14) Sat Samstown Comp 50

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages