yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

hows does she hold her job when she dont live in kankakee she ;ives off armor road i see her ever day after making her way home that is in a trust fund i think thats how she is beating having to pay for city sticker is thare a list of people that get a sticker i bet she wont get sticker on all of her cars i know for a fact she not sleaping in kankakee it aint foo;en no 1 u low life tax doger i saw her and steave speeding down armor r u going fine her hell no this is war lady war i say no 1 sell her any thing i know who suport her you r geting posted in here next u fooks dont even live in kankakee war on all of u i did not even who u was inteal u tryed to tax me but my tags on truck is going to bourbonnais lol fook u nina my your day in kankakee be full of hell 718
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

donna go to hellllllllllo 718 u2 r part of her so war is on
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

war gods and fireball ufo
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

none of u r from kankakee go to hell
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

i bet u r recallabel im going get a chicago lawer 2 put u in jail heres your chance to leav your job
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

she cant make us get a city sticker thay past a law a bout 60day ago that a city is broke cant raise the taxes and the cops cant piss with us becouse thay just past a new law just 4 that so rember post the cop that gives u a fine here and if thay piss with us it is treasen and thay can be put to death 4 treasen go usa be proud of your home stand up for your freedome fight back we r free and thay cant stop us
yourmom

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

fook that brick cunhell
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

the curse is live and hot miny years in the making 718 like a water hammer may your day be filled with sorrow
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

if you dont back off i got a fool prof way to cost you and the co more money than you want see go you ready for the court house law suit but thats beside the point i got some big dirt on your city works so back offf with the city sticker tax fair waring heres your red flag this is more than you gave me its going cost more money than all the cars in k3 and u dont even know what is going on in k3 that the prob we r going catch u red handed that way you get the max fine
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

i see m plate cars and truck speed 15 miles over the speed all the time you going fine them no im keeping track i will send the kids to do my dirty work the kids of the korn aint got poop on kids of the killer keys thay will work 4 food 718 my moms part is done waiting for your part of the cures to take place
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

born breeded and home growen in the mother fooken killerkeys i feed off your pain may your dream keep you up 718
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

chang of addres is free at dmv on your car you just lost me bird lady no fee here
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

3 cars 1000
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

i dident 4get bout u 304
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

do u wonder y thay dont pull my post 718 brickass
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
18 hrs ago

horse lady
why

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
18 hrs ago

do u think u can rape us lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bonfield Discussions

Search the Bonfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 min truth slayer 1,871
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 28 min Who can Forget 3,850
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,015
Braceville Farm Tue Mayor 7
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
Like Us & Love It Lollapalooza Ticket Giveaway ... Jul 24 Greg Madison 2
Damian mailloux Jul 24 jdog 4
•••
•••
•••
Bonfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bonfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000