Lack of Law Enforcement measures

Posted in the Bonfield Forum

Observent One

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2014
Law enforcement in the Chicago southland is getting poorer as time goes on. Tickets are a must, but criminals roam free. Why? Corruption or lack of will on the system's part? Any ideas from the citizenry?

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2014
So how many "criminals" do you know roaming free?
Mark

Wilmington, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2014
The problem is they want to write set belt tickets and not take care of the real problems.
Judge This

Coal City, IL

#5 Jun 18, 2014
Not take care of the real problems? That's PRECISELY what the judges in the county do...not take care of the real problems.

Why do you think the criminals LOVE it in Grundy County? Why do you think they never leave even after committing crime after crime after crime? Why do you think they RUN to get back inside the Grundy County line as soon as they are released from prison? They all just stay around. Why? Because the judges just whack a small whack on their hand with a pencil and let them walk out. Prime examples....look at the scheels, that drunk guy that hit the worker in coal city, and that kid that killed that poor girl on Whitetie Rd just to name a few recent examples.

The title of this thread should be LACK OF PROSECUTORIAL MEASURES. Not LACK OF LAW ENFORCEMENT MEASURES.
The Watchman

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 22, 2014
Happy Dad wrote:
So how many "criminals" do you know roaming free?
Quite a few actually. I am a PI. I have warrant checks run often on people for intelligence data collection. Does that answer your question, Happy Dad?

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2014
The Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>Quite a few actually. I am a PI. I have warrant checks run often on people for intelligence data collection. Does that answer your question, Happy Dad?
LOL PI hahahahahaha. No actually you're just an internet troll changing your screen name and trying to stir up trouble for law enforcement.
Shasta McNasty

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2014
Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL PI hahahahahaha. No actually you're just an internet troll changing your screen name and trying to stir up trouble for law enforcement.
Yeah. That PI comment had me laughing too. First time ive heard that one. Hahahhaha

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2014
Shasta McNasty wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. That PI comment had me laughing too. First time ive heard that one. Hahahhaha
Lol check out the shooting in Dwight thread.... Same guy.
Happy Mom

Wilmington, IL

#10 Jun 23, 2014
I thought the same thing! However if he is a private investigator trolling around here won't get him too many factual stories or clues!! Hey Mr. Watchman, can you find the black bear they are talking about in Coal City? LOL!! You guys are funny when you get together!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horizon moving momence Feb 26 Fran 4
75 and 74 all Week long Feb 25 KankaFred 3
Braceville PE Teacher Feb 17 Marie C 1
Stabbing at Whatever Bar (May '13) Feb 16 justsayin 3
Illinois city mocked by Letterman in '99 plots ... Feb 12 bill crosby 2
Illinois city mocked by Letterman in '99 plots ... Feb 12 lino tomasi 3
Illinois city mocked by Letterman in '99 plots ... Feb 12 linda thomas 5
Bonfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bonfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future