Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56089 Jul 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
And....a your a contradiction to
Body Science....
STFU you nasty stinky fat d y k e

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56090 Jul 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ha, Ha,
The 'rational gay troll' oxymoron response.
Smirk.
I love that you think rationalization is required when responding to your lies and cut and paste opinions. That's a real knee slapper gramps.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56091 Jul 19, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you think rationalization is required when responding to your lies and cut and paste opinions. That's a real knee slapper gramps.
hey terry I see you went back to your earth fairy name,you're nothing but a limp wristed fudge packing queer catcher gay boy
LOOSER

Gulfport, MS

#56092 Jul 19, 2014
I have a friend is a kleptomaniac - she's a really nice person and would never do anything to hurt anybody therefore stealing is wrong
Reaper

United States

#56093 Jul 19, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I see you went back to your earth fairy name,you're nothing but a limp wristed fudge packing queer catcher gay boy
Thought you registered your name Imbecile! Another epic failure on your part.

idiot puppet
Terry rigsby

United States

#56094 Jul 19, 2014
Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you registered your name Imbecile! Another epic failure on your part.
idiot puppet
hey terry how many different names are you going to use g a y boy,now go b l o w your husband Greg so you can swallow his sht and your com,you fu dge packing que er catcher BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you h o m o
Terry rigsby

United States

#56095 Jul 19, 2014
Swallow your sht and his com catcher terry
truth

Granite City, IL

#56096 Jul 19, 2014
This little guy thinks we are all the same person. He thinks that we are all Terry Rigsby, who has passed away. He's Looney.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56097 Jul 19, 2014
truth wrote:
This little guy thinks we are all the same person. He thinks that we are all Terry Rigsby, who has passed away. He's Looney.
Awww poor widdle terry, just use your earth fairy name everybody know that it is you g a y boy catcher
Terry rigsby

United States

#56098 Jul 19, 2014
Knows catcher terry
WTF

Romeoville, IL

#56099 Jul 19, 2014
Why is this thread never ending. What is wrong with a man sticking is dick in a man's ass and a woman sticking her tounge in a vagina seems normal to me if I lived in San Fran..
truth

Granite City, IL

#56100 Jul 20, 2014
Folks, Terry Rigsby is none other than Holly Kampmann Rorie. A well known psychopath from Granite City, IL.

Her father was a Christian minister who used to regularly molest her so now she mixes up wierd sex, hatred and Christianity into some wierd milieu that is absolutely revolting. She preaches sheer hatred and revenge, while claiming it is righteous Christianity. She is so messed up that she has been kicked out of the town. If that's not saying something. One of the biggest cesspools of human filth in all of Illinois and she was so disgusting that they wouldn't even have her there.

Check this website for Holly Rorie. She made up some story about one of her former teachers lusting after her. Never mind that he had never even knew she was alive and this was ten years after she had graduated high school. She thought he really wanted to leave his gorgeous wife and two young children to be with her greasy, obese, welfare leeching ass. So she went to his house and beat on his doors and windows in the middle of then night demanding to fight and kill his wife for turning him against the welfare case. She was arrested and thrown in jail for this bout of insanity. She also has several hit and run charges. She likes to use her vehicle as an instrument of divine revenge.

What we have here is a very sick mental patient who needs serious help, but will not accept it. So she comes here and does this instead.

Honestly, it's not really all that different than Kimare. Just mentally ill "Christians" spreading hatred and vengeance against anyone who dares to cross their narcissism.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56101 Jul 20, 2014
http://www.madisoncountycircuitclerkil.org/in...

Here's the website where you can view her criminal record and see how just how messed up and insane this one is.

The reason she is following me around and attacking like this is that for some reason she blames me for getting her kicked out of the projects.

I had nothing to do with it. Just like I am not the dead guy known as Terry Rigsby and I'm not Earth Angel.

But there's no reasoning with someone this mentally ill. She goes so far off the deep end with her insane revenge fantasies that she gets herself thrown in jail regularly. How do you reason with a psycho beast like that?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56102 Jul 20, 2014
Aww isn't this cute poor widdle terry can't stop talking about holly because she is the spitting image of his old girl fat ugly dead S L U T granny who used to take him to church and when they got home granny woukd reverse cow girl him then widdle terry would toss her salad no dressing,then for the main course truth/terry would eat his granny's fat old stinky ba lue waf fled puuussy,now go bl ow your husband Greg Queen T
Terry rigsby

United States

#56103 Jul 20, 2014
Truth/terry everybody knows you're 62 year old terry rigsby,a old fat man with a pot belly and glasses,who goes out to his granny's grave and waxes his little tiny candle all over her headstone then licks his com off it Queen T
truth

Granite City, IL

#56104 Jul 20, 2014
Whatever you think, Holly. No point in trying to argue with crazy. And you're certifiable.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56105 Jul 20, 2014
BTW She is head minister of "House of Prayers" online ministry. Like I said, she's not all that different than Kimare.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56106 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
Whatever you think, Holly. No point in trying to argue with crazy. And you're certifiable.
aww poor widdle terry you have said at least ten other people on here are holly,you can't get her off your mind because she looks just like your old fat dead S L U T granny,so go over to Hollys so she can wrap her fat legs around your neck,so you can stick your mouth in her fat stinky ba lue waf fled bearded clam and do some mutt diving just like you used to do to your dead granny Queen T
darrellwaltrip

Tuscola, IL

#56107 Jul 20, 2014
What go round and round and go nowhere!! Answer - this Highland thread. Wearing me out.. So what come first. The chicken or the egg!!! KFC need to know.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56108 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
BTW She is head minister of "House of Prayers" online ministry. Like I said, she's not all that different than Kimare.
widdle terry keeps calling Kimare gramps because he never had a grandpa,both of his granny's were fat gutter S L U T S who never knew who any of their kids dads were,at least truth/terry you still have your 95 year old queer dad around to CORN HOLE you on a daily basis Queen T you catcher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald Scheel back in County Jail (Nov '13) May 24 steph 21
Scheels are both out of DOC May 23 Nicole 21
Gardner Scheel boys back in prison (Nov '14) May 23 Casual 15
News Honey Baked Ham Company opening in Champaign Ma... May 19 Tameika 2
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... May 16 Wrong 2
cop mike johnston May 10 onsloth 3
the fire men Apr '16 onsloth 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonfield Mortgages