2014 election for Kankakee county sherriff

Posted in the Bonfield Forum

Peggy

Mount Prospect, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2014
I would like to know about what people think about Tim Bukowski running for sherriff for a 5th term.. The reason I ask is because there is a new candidate former Kankakee deputy Darrel Smith. Who claims he wants to end nepotism and the hiring of "friends, family and insiders" in the department. Which I believe has corrupted all the towns in Kankakee..Something needs to give, I have never seen such police misconduct all the way up to the courts so disgustingly abused! Even though I have been a victim of all this I would love to see these towns doing there jobs correctly and stop the greed, corruption and abuse that has corrupted these towns SEVERELY!!! Something needs to change!
pissed

Kankakee, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2014
do thare job and put them out of work man up the street and take it back wink wink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braceville asking to build new fire station Oct 22 DSM 1
18-year-old shot dead in Kankakee (Oct '12) Oct 22 spudy miles 29
kankakee co cops = bull shit Oct 21 nina sucks 1
vote yes for she riff lay off Oct 21 vote for me 1
do you need help moving out of kankakee Oct 21 vote for me 1
why to move from kankakee Oct 21 nina sucks 1
kankaKEE SCHOOL NoNO Oct 18 nina sucks 7
Bonfield Dating
Find my Match

Bonfield Jobs