First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PUTUPORSHUTUP

Bourbonnais, IL

#62 Jan 12, 2012
I'm not implying that my suggestion would be any less a waste of time; however, it may be more beneficial to contact one's respective member of Congress than to demonize the recipients of a system that may or may not be corrupt {or be a victim of said corruption). After all, corruption is inevitable within any system. Otherwise, I interpret all of the ranting and raving in this thread as simple jealousy. Instead of complaining that you don't have what you want, why not try wanting what you have? At least accept that you have very little power to legally change a bureaucratic juggernaut beyond the influence of your vote.

“People??? Really???”

Since: Jan 13

None ya business

#63 Jan 7, 2013
You have no clue just how bad here in Kankakee is!! We know one woman, WORKING, living for free with parents, so NO BILLS, collecting over 600 in food stamps. Her mother works for a very knowledgeable school, and her father very well respected factory in Kankakee/Bradley area. They live in a very nice home, all adults have a vehicle with no monthly payments. The woman collects CS which is spent on anything but her children, pretty much rapes the system and her ex husband for every dime possible. Does the state care to regulate these types of people NO! She has been reported for screwing over the system. I could understand if she had to pay rent, bills and that but she dont. She lives for free off her parents, the tax payers and anyone else she can. Yes there are those who need help and when they are back on their feet get off welfare. But how many in our area actually trying to get off welfare and better themselves????
K3 Rat

Kankakee, IL

#64 Jan 13, 2013
Plain and simple start drug testing these people to get their link cards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough of Nina Epstein (Jan '13) 13 hr move from kankakee 48
george ryan 16 hr move from kankakee 6
parade of lights in braceville Tue mememe 3
WTF is Paul Passafiume thinking Mon listening ears 2
NYC cops shot in head Dec 20 move from kankakee 1
Who has the best pizza in Kankakee area? (Jan '12) Dec 20 move from kankakee 14
vote no for Bush Dec 20 move from kankakee 1
Bonfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web