to kankaeee

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Mar 5, 2014
do not pay 1 more cent to kankaee n tax your can not hi jack rworks you can not have a new court house and u can not tax my car any more i will tax you back for the rest of my life in kankaee 1 was born on forth av so i do got a say on what happens here if you get a city sticker on your car i will not help u ever my friend r not to get a tax from u thug mob selfyou will find hell718 test me i know your next move do u know mine just like a bitch momi know how you r going to move so just like a son i will out live u lol i seen a nuff to know i got to work in da dark so u will not c my work just a post like this
K3 tmk

Wheaton, IL

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Doing work in the dark , coward pos stop running your big mouth you ain't gonna do sh/t
to kankaeee

Bourbonnais, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2014
U WAN T DUKE UP NAME THE PLACE
shellshocklive2h ellbound1

Bourbonnais, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2014
smart
lol

Bourbonnais, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2014
lol
shellshocklive2h ellbound1

Bourbonnais, IL

#6 Mar 18, 2014
i tax back 718 im going start tricken u dude out
yourmom

Bourbonnais, IL

#7 Jun 14, 2014
604 wtf smalls nina u do not live in kankakee how do u have the job u have all of your cars better have a city sticker on them r im goen b pissed aint no 1 playen with u u will never win some day u will be voted out and no 1 will have anything to do with u do not sell her anything r work for her u will be blacked ball i will post u out here718 and u can take that to the bank lol u r weak minded u will not like the out come just like gr s and his son every night a pray u gone
why

Bourbonnais, IL

#9 Jun 20, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Briefcase for Sept. 30, 2017 Sep 30 Humanspirit 1
angela hanabarger (Aug '11) Sep 25 Shayhater 10
khs Sep 22 .... 3
Stranger Danger Aug '17 Patty 1
How to report Link Card Abuse (Apr '10) Aug '17 Your a joke 51
Braceville Fire Protection (Jun '12) Jul '17 Csnansarsakasmsk 13
Where in Indiana is Josh House? Jul '17 Fart Sniffer 4

Bonfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance