must of rattled someone

must of rattled someone

Posted in the Bonfield Forum

like to know

Clinton, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2013
must of rattled some people about the forclosers in town. truth must hurt
A few less druggie's and drunks in town will make it safer for all kids to play.
lynn

Barberton, OH

#2 May 5, 2013
Who cares! People have rough times right now! U shouldnt make statements about people unless u know the facts! Dont go off hear say! Ik someone in a foreclosure and it was actually their choice to walk away from it cause their mortgage company wouldnt work with them! Had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol! People are to quick to judge others ! Hope u get knocked onur as* one day!!
get with it

Gibson City, IL

#3 May 10, 2013
obviously she cares. she didnt post against people who have fallen on hard times. there are several who are known to be on drugs and drinking all of the time. it is scary. no, not everyone who is a foreclosure can help it but i know for a FACT that there is a whole house full of dopers very close to my house and i cannot wait for them to move! they have been living for free in the house, leaving more dope money, for about a year.
Lynn

United States

#4 May 13, 2013
Where do u live? Im from the gardner area! And who r these druggies and y hasnt anything been done?
kukoch

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2013
It sounds like drugs would do you some good you worthless bastard. Do us a faver and go play on 55. I'm sure they can't wait to get away from your perfect ass. And have fun paying for your house that's not and will never been worth the $ you put into dumbass. If they had so much $ from dope you think they would be in foreclsure ya fat bastard?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Lynn wrote:
Where do u live? Im from the gardner area! And who r these druggies and y hasnt anything been done?
Lynn, really??? There are drugs in every town. Get with it honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEW PEDIATRICS DENTAL OFFICE is OPENING up SOON. 13 hr Buckskin 2
Kankakee Bourbonnais May 4 Death is fine f y... 3
Dead cops of k3 and around the world Apr '18 Lol 6
Police Brutality in Kankakee County (Nov '11) Apr '18 Lol 21
alert-beware (Nov '15) Apr '18 Real 6
List of police home includes co Apr '18 Lol 6
Ronald Scheel back in County Jail (Nov '13) Mar '18 jeremy 22

Bonfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Bonfield Mortgages