Arrest Warrant Issued In Manteno Ware...

Arrest Warrant Issued In Manteno Warehouse Shooting

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Arrest Warrant Issued In Manteno Warehouse Shooting. In it, CBS Local reports that:

An arrest warrant has been issued for the man suspected of shooting a co-worker at a warehouse in far south suburban Manteno.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

crobar

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
once again Mantenos finet cant even catch a REAL criminal cuz their too busy hangin out at the gas statins filling up on free coffe and donuts!!!!i guareentee in about a week at tops the shooter wil never be caught and will never hear about this shooting again...Another crime swept under the rug!!!Just like the Burger King Killings in Momence...48 hours after the gruesome murders theirs pictures in the paper of firefighter cleanng the scene up with BLEACH!!!!!!My prayers go outto the families cuz whether its Kankakee County or Iroquios County they are all corrupt and SICK!!!!! INVESTIGATE KANKAKEE COUNTY!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
khs Fri .... 3
Stranger Danger Aug 28 Patty 1
How to report Link Card Abuse (Apr '10) Aug '17 Your a joke 51
Braceville Fire Protection (Jun '12) Jul '17 Csnansarsakasmsk 13
Where in Indiana is Josh House? Jul '17 Fart Sniffer 4
Drug Problem Jul '17 Lol 2
manteno police sexual assault case - gagnon & f... (Feb '14) Jul '17 Ijustsayso 22

Bonfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonfield Mortgages