Gardner grade school
Gardner talk

Gardner, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2013
What do you think of the scool and the staff?
Dan

Gardner, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Most are good but a few need to go. I'm sure I don't need to mention names.
DMS

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Gardner talk wrote:
What do you think of the scool and the staff?
I think the SCHOOL and staff does a great job. Better than some of the larger ones around here.
Awesome

Hoffman Estates, IL

#4 Apr 20, 2013
The staff at GGS are the best. They care about the children in the school more than some of the parents do! Most of the morals any of the kids in this school have come from the teachers! Keep up the great work GGS! The kids need you!
who ever

Gardner, IL

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Awesome wrote:
The staff at GGS are the best. They care about the children in the school more than some of the parents do! Most of the morals any of the kids in this school have come from the teachers! Keep up the great work GGS! The kids need you!
Wow you have an extremely high opinion of the staff and very low of the parents. I take offensive to what you said about the morals I have a child who attends school there he leans math,reading and etc.... We his parents teach the morals get over your self
Derp

Palatine, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2013
My youngest of four just started kindergarten there and I gotta say Im impressed so far. More so than some of the schools my older kids went to years ago.
yes

Aurora, IL

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Ive seen so many kids enter that school with no direction in life. By the time they leave, they have their head held high and know what they want out of life. I dont think the school staff gets enough recognition for the way they turn these kids lifes around and give them all something to finally be proud of!!

Since: Oct 12

Gardner, IL

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I am very happy with GGS and GSW. A lot of kids have gone on to pretty good colleges and universities from here.
yes

Naperville, IL

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Alot of the kids from Garner Grade School and GSW high school are very very smart. These kids are more likely to succeed in life after high school than all the surrounding schools becuase of the awesome teachers. These kids really are the future scholars of this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brasceville city employee thugs still at it... (Nov '12) Jun 15 Karma needs a push 9
Kankakee Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun 5 Musikologist 19
Ronald Scheel back in County Jail (Nov '13) May '16 steph 21
Scheels are both out of DOC May '16 Nicole 21
Gardner Scheel boys back in prison (Nov '14) May '16 Casual 15
News Honey Baked Ham Company opening in Champaign Ma... May '16 Tameika 2
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... May '16 Wrong 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonfield Mortgages