Heard It On The Street: JR's doesn't waffle over requests

Apr 19, 2013 Full story: Daily Journal/Sunday Journal 37

A popular meal combo in the southern part of the United States, and in some big cities, has come to the Kankakee region.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trash lives at293belmont

Kankakee, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2013
cops all u did is piss me off do u think u teach me or fix me no my dl cost more than your home dumb fuck drive your cop car home so i can find u did u get picked on is that y u r a cop get a real job i hope u have to kill some 1 on tthe job and go to hell this is just how it is no line no rules i spit n my moms face just think what i will do to u god is my law fu robocop with your mic and fag tasserstick your gun n yo annas i will post u to hell make it more than it is and watch your smile go every 1 knows bout chinsky i did not tell mom and dad becouse thay r shit to just like u do u think being nice 2 me is going help u no its funy 1 4 all and all 4 me i remenber your names and face so dont even try look and smile at me best bet is to look down in shame 4 the pain u put on me
trash lives at293belmont

Kankakee, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2013
as 4 kankakee school thay should be disba nded u f dont teach sht all u care bout is your pay day tv is better than kankakee school dis 111 i drive by u and stick my midel finger at u jule y romi ne i hope u rot n he ll
pissed offat kankakeecops

Kankakee, IL

#4 Apr 21, 2013
dont tread on me i tread back
kpd

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Spit in your mother's face? Can't wait to see you jason
Crack Head

Kankakee, IL

#6 Apr 21, 2013
This sounds like a real hard core bad ass....lol. Looks like you didn't learn anything in school. You sure didn't learn spelling or grammar. Oh that's right your street. I got news for you your nothing more then a punk that thinks your billy bad ass. Post your real name and address and quit hiding like the punk scared wanna be you are. You want justice go ahead a post your info and I'm sure one of your fine local friends will gladly visit your hard ass.

Kankakee, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2013
waiting 4 u kpd

Kankakee, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
bagest littel b and yes i am what u going do give me a fine ill be your way every day with my min cam dude i aint scared of ukpd

Kankakee, IL

#9 Apr 23, 2013
im n kankakee every day n truck r cbr r small cari get out and takl to my friens thay know where i stay my mom dont thay r the 1ns im hiden from aint shit u can say to make me say sorry dude was u thare no i cant whait to c u pig time is omn my hands and if u r my bother should help me n stead u beat me dad and btoher beat me so bad 1 day b4 school i had wip lash kpd i bet u beat your smaller bother u think u can brake the law to and get away with no im to fucken to sit back and watch so every 1 know now that a kankakee cop is going pull me over i got pulled over last by bradly be couse my bike look stollen picken on the poor again i c thy thought thay was going beable to give me a fine no i was fine and f u typo u proof read

Kankakee, IL

#10 Apr 23, 2013
i cant wait to c all this shit2 endim stuck by a biget paster and 5 polocksand a dumb cop c u n hell 718 what the f u going do kpd u can only make me mader

Kankakee, IL

#11 Apr 23, 2013
im go sit on your spot kpd

Kankakee, IL

#12 Apr 23, 2013
do i look scared
eerest

Kankakee, IL

#13 Apr 23, 2013
the power of the 5 are inside me
god is my way

Kankakee, IL

#14 Apr 23, 2013
a w s e t i am grownded to the earth the winds are at my back
the spears pick me up

Kankakee, IL

#15 Apr 23, 2013
evil is my glint
jesus is my triger man

Kankakee, IL

#16 Apr 23, 2013
satan is my drive
mo is my warship

Kankakee, IL

#17 Apr 23, 2013
john is my name
Crack Head

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Your brains fired or your just that dumb. KPD will rock your world. Why don't you tell them where you are so they can visit you.
Bobby

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2013
300 block of Ashley black truck
eerest

Kankakee, IL

#20 Apr 25, 2013
come on lol thay know bet u wont knock
eerest

Kankakee, IL

#21 Apr 25, 2013
bob i know where u stay crack head come on down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote no land fill Wed home owner 1
hellbounds black ball list (Apr '14) Wed home owner 10
horizon moving momence Wed home owner 2
if you see a m plate are a cop speeding for no ... Nov 26 ford suv mplate s... 1
Braceville Silly Spending (Aug '09) Nov 21 Not a resident 7
glen nixon pos Nov 20 jackofffinder 9
Well,Well,Well,... Nov 19 KankaFred 1
Bonfield Dating
Find my Match

Bonfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bonfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bonfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News