Patrick Jacobs

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 2, 2012
I am looking for my daughter Somar Jacobs. She is finishing her Freshmen year at HHS and is 15. Her Mother is Laura Holdermen or Sims. I have sent letters tothe last address i had and money but got no response. I live in Tennesse now and could use any info you may have. I can be reached through facebook by message. Someone posted on this site previously about this matter but i did not. This is not a joke or scam. Please help if you can.
Lol

Kankakee, IL

#4 Jun 2, 2012
Don't be a dad beat dad and you would know where your kid is.
You think you know

Jackson, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Lol wrote:
Don't be a dad beat dad and you would know where your kid is.
He's a great father. I don't see how someone can say this without knowing Pat and all the things that he has tried to find his little girl.
omnione9323

Harvey, IL

#6 Jun 12, 2012
If you are paying child support,whichyou should be,then there should not be a problem finding her,just go to the courts .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone been on the jerry springer show? Wed happycamper22 5
News Shots fired call leads to arrests of teens Feb 12 Curious 6
Review: Chandraiah Law Firm/chicago Bankruptcy ... (Apr '14) Feb 11 Dawn meegan 2
The book of Daniel Feb 11 Daniel 1
How to report Link Card Abuse (Apr '10) Feb 9 R Muhammad 49
Review: Blonde Berry Salon (Sep '08) Feb 3 MrsMagoo 131
Braceville Fire Protection (Jun '12) Jan 28 Csnansarsakasmsk 12

Bonfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonfield Mortgages