Rebekah

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2012
I recently moved to the area and looking for friends. My husband is in the Air Force and deployed leaving me pretty lonely. I don't know anyone either on base nor off base. I have two kids a boy 12 and a girl 10. I like to travel, hike (not that there a lot of places close by for that), read, museums, zoo, theatre, concerts, music,dancing, hanging out with friends, movies and video games. I am 31 and a full time student at AMU. I am also taking classes to be a Realtor.
Haha I feel like I am writing a personals ad. Oh wait I am. LOL
hung cowboy

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
rebekah sounds like you want to ride a cowboy while your husbands off serving our country your trying to serve his pie to any one in warrner robins your a sl$#ut tramp i hope he catches your a$$
JustMe

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 12, 2012
hung cowboy wrote:
rebekah sounds like you want to ride a cowboy while your husbands off serving our country your trying to serve his pie to any one in warrner robins your a sl$#ut tramp i hope he catches your a$$
I agree. It's amazing how Jody always never deploys while the rest of us that sacrifice to pay the ultimate price do.

Since: Nov 12

Griffin, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Rebekah wrote:
I recently moved to the area and looking for friends. My husband is in the Air Force and deployed leaving me pretty lonely. I don't know anyone either on base nor off base. I have two kids a boy 12 and a girl 10. I like to travel, hike (not that there a lot of places close by for that), read, museums, zoo, theatre, concerts, music,dancing, hanging out with friends, movies and video games. I am 31 and a full time student at AMU. I am also taking classes to be a Realtor.
Haha I feel like I am writing a personals ad. Oh wait I am. LOL
Have you found a friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for the good May 9 Hmm 3
News Air Force base debates 'blessed day' greeting May 9 Hmm 2
News Cafe Erotica razing begins (Aug '08) May 9 Hmm 7
armstrong Graham family Apr '15 jennyholley 2
News Man charged with murder in connection to Econo ... (Oct '13) Apr '15 jess 16
sex offender rodney rumph (Dec '12) Mar '15 yeabuddy 3
News Warner Robins man accused of striking dog with ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 The_Saint 3
More from around the web

Bonaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]