unexplained lights in Bonaire at night on June 17

Posted in the Bonaire Forum

Carol Brown

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2009
I'm not sure of the time, but it was nightime before morning of Thurs. June 18, 2009 - Outside my bedroom window was something similar to strobe lights going off and on and it seemed as if there was a thundar-sounding noise occasionally - Does anyone know what this was? It didn't last long.
Thanks
Too many pills

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2009
Carol Brown wrote:
I'm not sure of the time, but it was nightime before morning of Thurs. June 18, 2009 - Outside my bedroom window was something similar to strobe lights going off and on and it seemed as if there was a thundar-sounding noise occasionally - Does anyone know what this was? It didn't last long.
Thanks
Carol,
You might want to empty out those prescriptions in the medicine cabinet.
Carol Brown

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2009
Well, in this day and time I can understand your scepticism of my post; nevertheless, it did occur. I'm a 70 year old woman visiting here in Georgia because my sister is very ill and in the hospital. My brother-in-law was and is very curious about what it was and asked me to post something to find out if anyone knew what it was. I will be returning to Texas soon, where strange things have supposidely occurred too, although I've never witnessed any. Oh well, believe what you will - I have never been on drugs, nor have I ever been a drinker.
Carol Brown

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2009
I meant to mention in my last reply to you that since there is an Air Force base close by, I believe something was probably going on involving the Air Force -
Thanks, Carol Brown
My apology

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2009
Carol Brown wrote:
Well, in this day and time I can understand your scepticism of my post; nevertheless, it did occur. I'm a 70 year old woman visiting here in Georgia because my sister is very ill and in the hospital. My brother-in-law was and is very curious about what it was and asked me to post something to find out if anyone knew what it was. I will be returning to Texas soon, where strange things have supposidely occurred too, although I've never witnessed any. Oh well, believe what you will - I have never been on drugs, nor have I ever been a drinker.
I was just kidding when I posted about the medicine cabinet, and sorry to hear your sister is in the hospital. I do believe in a variety of phenomena, which occurs and has occured in my own life. Many things are unexplainable. I hope you find your answers you are searching for.
Carol Brown

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2009
Thanks! My brother-in-law got a good chuckle out of your prescription med response - I suppose I'm under so much stress I didn't see any humor in it at the time - You have a great day and thanks for responding!!
catlady

Hahira, GA

#7 Jul 2, 2009
that is whats wrong with these people. We are not the only people in the Universe! don't let them tell you that you didn't see the lights..
as fox moulder said-----Believe===
UFO

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2009
catlady wrote:
that is whats wrong with these people. We are not the only people in the Universe! don't let them tell you that you didn't see the lights..
as fox moulder said-----Believe===
I think I just saw a siamese cat flying a saucer shaped disc outside my living room window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) 10 hr NotDaveThatsForSure 79
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Sep 22 jkchd07- Honest C... 64
government Sep '14 barnhater 2
Food Depot nears opening, applications accessib... Sep '14 barnhater 2
Georgia Sep '14 barnhater 2
Indiana Sep '14 jacob 1
Racquetball courts Sep '14 BST 1
Bonaire Dating
Find my Match

Bonaire Jobs

Bonaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bonaire News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bonaire

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]