GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead case

Jul 3, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Macon Telegraph

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation wants to know whose DNA and fingerprint are on a glove found near the home of an Ocilla woman missing for nearly three years.

Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 14
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mary

Pitts, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

I thought it was amazing that the media was all over Marcus Harper and the Vickers boy, but they did not give the name of the married policeman who was the last person known to have contact with her and called two dozen times just before she was discovered missing.

We knew Tara very well, and while she was not an angel, she certainly did not deserve this.

Also not mentioned was the behavior of the neighbor who just HAD to wash her car. He is an educated man who would have known better. The law enforcement staff in Ocilla/Irwin did not handle this very professionally either.

The glove and DNA could have been dropped any time. This is a red herring.
Steve

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

Judged:

Why do we all seem to put our trust and faith in
the P.D., S.D., GBI, FBI, DNA and all others ?
WE NEED to put our trust and faith in GOD.
He's open 24/7 and anwsers ALL call.
Fineazell1

Sheffield, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Judged:

@ Steve

Yes, because god has done such a great job protecting her in the first place.

How bout you dial that 24/7 line that is open and ask him where she is. While you are at it, ask him where Osama is hiding too.
Jeff

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

Judged:

Why don't you go to CHurch and learn that what you are saying is gonna land you in Hell....ole boy. That's not me talking...it's the Lord. It's people like you that are screwing up this world with your lack of faith. As for Osama...the US knows where he is at....but if you find him...it would be just cause to end the war and the government doesn't want that....been there done that.
Someone who Care

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

You'll right Jeff, that person who made the comment about God must be smokin that stuff.
Smokin what StufF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Judged:

What stuff they be smokin?? The seed-bearing herb that the bible states God said "It is good!"
Been There

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Judged:

You DON'T know anything about the Bible or ANYTHING as for as that goes. I know that Steve was right about what he said. Gods Always been there for me, even when I strayed away from him.
Steve your right buddy, He's open 24/7
Obvious

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

It was the police officer, they protect their own and will not give him up. This case will never be solved.
Purvis

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Judged:

I agree with the person above. FBI crime statistics show that 90% of all serial murderers try to become police officers. Anyone who doesn't know that cops protect their own kind is just lost in space. I believe this person was a law enforcement officer and the rest of them refuse to look closely at one of their own. It will take the FBI to solve this case.
Fishy

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

I really thought they would have found her by now. Something is really off in this situation.

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Judged:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-213440

Here's another unsolved mystery in Georgia.
Keeping it Honest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
Why don't you go to CHurch and learn that what you are saying is gonna land you in Hell....ole boy. That's not me talking...it's the Lord. It's people like you that are screwing up this world with your lack of faith. As for Osama...the US knows where he is at....but if you find him...it would be just cause to end the war and the government doesn't want that....been there done that.
Hey there Jefferey, old or young boy,
You sound like a Religious Zealot who suffers from Lunacy.
ontheroad

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

Any news on the married cop?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Can someone post what they know about the internet user called CATCHMEKILLER who posted the YouTube confession of being a serial killer and drew a connection between Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead?(posted comment on Kesse video, gave clues about Tara Grinstead)This person showed clues in the video, which has since been removed. He also claimed to have cut off Tara Grinstead's hands. Can anyone post anything on this?
WILLIAM SHIVERS

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

My son was arrested in hawkinsville in a drug bust and his street name is RATIO the jailer will
not speak to me about it so expect a big shakeup soon from the newsmedia and the NAACP
U2BOSS

West Green, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Does anyone know any new news about Tara? She was a very beautiful young lady in the prime of her life. I can't help to think of others who were taken away from their family in violence and they are never found. Someone knows where Tara is burried, and whatever it takes, the truth will always come out.
wtf

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Judged:

WILLIAM SHIVERS wrote:
My son was arrested in hawkinsville in a drug bust and his street name is RATIO the jailer will
not speak to me about it so expect a big shakeup soon from the newsmedia and the NAACP
who cares? Go visit him in jail and get off the internet
There She Is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares? Go visit him in jail and get off the internet
WTF, the White Tittied Female.
sdg

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Judged:

does anyone know if they searched crystal lake? i heard that one of the deputies from irwin county was staying there at one time

Since: Nov 08

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Judged:

sdg wrote:
does anyone know if they searched crystal lake? i heard that one of the deputies from irwin county was staying there at one time
Crystal Lake is dried up, nothing there but a sand hole. I would be inclined to believe a shallow grave somewhere. Who knows, its been so long I don't think they will ever find her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bonaire Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bonaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••