Georgia Bob (FAKE) BBQ

Posted in the Bonaire Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dead End for Dogs

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2011
IS this real BBQ, come on man,so youi build youi a big fancy dive and you try to pass off this crap you call. BBQ? Its the MOST bland kraft bbq tasting crap you could ever eat. If you want REAL BBQ and don't mind driving to Roberta Ga.Hudson BBQ is REAL BBQ, not like the lame ass over the counter, drive up window,conveyor belt,CRAP they try at GEORGiA BOB and (weave to the restroom to throw-up)to pass on you !!!
Whew I smell crap

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2011
I agree with you Dead end! You can throw up some pictures of sport stars that you've never met,you can throw up some celebrities you never met and then you can just throw up too the watered down Brunswick stew which has more corn floating in the water than a can, the short (I mean short as 3 in equals 1) ribs with. Any brand Kraft BBQ sauce that you can buy.at Krogers pour on them (not cooked on them), and the tea is as fresh as a worn shoe ! DO NOT EAT!
Georgia Bob is crap!!
Southern Honor

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Not only have Georgia Bob insulted the craft of making fine Southern style BBQ, it has also insulted our great state of Georgia by putting our state name on some of the worst factory BBQ you could ever taste, must be Yankees running the joint!!!
Poo-Poo

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Who is Bob and what is this crap I'm eating??
Whats in a Name

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2011
It's called Georgia BOB, for a reason, you'll be bobbing your head from the toilet after eating there!!
BBQ ARE YOU INSANE

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2011
This isn't BBQ, it a home economic class that went terribly wrong!
Tasted Again

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2011
Bob you ouit did yourself on the BBQ, never had I had something taste better coming up than going down!
Incecticide

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
I ate there once, saw not one roach. Even roaches hjave their standards!
Death Penalty

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2011
Save the needle just serve Georgia Bob's crap of BBQ to the death row inmates as a last meal!
Anagram

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2011
The BBQ at Georgia Bobs means , B ad, B land, Q uisine!
Do eat the big white mint

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2011
I never in my life eaten such commercially driven,bland tasting POS BBQ! The big white mint in the urinals even looked better than this drivel !!
Flatten

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2011
IT should be called Bob's road kill Q!
New York

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2011
It's worst than New York BBQ!
Stewed

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2011
What is this, Brunspuke stew and I paid HOW MUCH!
LIES

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Georgia Bob is the best BBQ! Some people have no taste at all!!!
Waste of Your Money

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2011
You will waste your money here if you are looking for real bbq!
Redneck

United States

#17 May 22, 2011
I got one word for that thar BBQ, no good!!
Choking

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2011
Please I gots a Bob bbq stuck in my throat!!
JimS

Dalton, GA

#19 Dec 8, 2011
If you don't like it, then don't eat it. I haven't had any bad bbq from there. Get a life folks.
Yep

Warner Robins, GA

#20 Dec 9, 2011
Georgia Bob's is probably the best place to eat in Warner Robins. It's also completely terrible.

That doesn't mean that Georgia Bob's is good. It means that Warner Robins has absolutely nowhere good whatsoever to eat. They do have an Applebees, though!

It's a running joke among the people who move here about how backwards and uncultured the locals are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Dec 3 Karma 72
Who was Kevin Wellons (Feb '17) Nov 21 Misty 5
Cell service Nov 12 JPS 1
News On the Table gatherings open up conversations a... Nov '17 Brainiac Five 1
sex offender rodney rumph (Dec '12) Oct '17 His neighbor 8
prostitutes (May '17) Oct '17 ladyslayer 3
Money makers Oct '17 teddy 4

Bonaire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance