Review: Jomic Home Restorations

Posted in the Bonaire Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
taken

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2011
This guy is a con artist if you see him call the police they are looking for him also. He will take hour money and run. Beware he does talk a good game.
Teresa

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Con artist! Hired for job. He took half up front and never completed the job.
no good

Springfield, VA

#3 Sep 8, 2011
do not use this company. he has been sued several times for taking 50% upfront and not showing back up. Consider yourself warned...
screwed over

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Mike Kersey, AKA,Jomic Home Restorations, is a con man surpreme, he came to my door promising quality work and a completed project, which i got neither. Mr Kersey got half the money up front, brought out a crew and only finished half the job, with very poor quality. I had to hire another company (B&M Home Services) to not only finish the job, but they had to redo most of the work. I was very pleased with the work of B&M,they did a professional job and the cost was reasonable, I will will use them (B&M) again and recommend them wholeheartly.... STAY AWAY FROM MIKE KERSEY, JOMIC HOME RESTORATIONS!!! CON MAN CON MAN CON MAN
Honest Consumer

Bonaire, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2011
taken wrote:
This guy is a con artist if you see him call the police they are looking for him also. He will take hour money and run. Beware he does talk a good game.
I am interested in bringing Mike Kersey to court over a contract for a workshop. I only want ligitimate,fact based information in order to prosecute Mike Kersey. If anyone is interested in the word JOMIC,......type in search and you will find that it is a viewer and converter of comic books! Seriously!!! Sincerely,...HONEST CHEATED CONSUMER!!! I will provide photos of work not done for me if asked.
Honest Consumer

Bonaire, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2011
I seriously would like any information concerning who is the actual owner of JOMIC HOME RESTORATION! I have a legitimate complaint about the person named Mike Kersey! Any truthful,fact based information would be honestly appreciated!
screwed over

Powder Springs, GA

#7 Dec 31, 2011
I also have tried to find out information to sue, but, Mr Kersey changes company names like underware, to keep the people he screwed out of their money off his back.He told me he owned Jomic home restorations and had been in business a very long time, which I find hard to believe, because from what I read on here about him, that a LOT of people are looking to find him, as to take him to court. I understand your frustration, I had to find a good company to just finish and REDO the work he did. Good Luck and keep us posted if you find out anything, as we will be in line with you.
I have what you need

Perry, GA

#8 Apr 6, 2012
Honest Consumer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in bringing Mike Kersey to court over a contract for a workshop. I only want ligitimate,fact based information in order to prosecute Mike Kersey. If anyone is interested in the word JOMIC,......type in search and you will find that it is a viewer and converter of comic books! Seriously!!! Sincerely,...HONEST CHEATED CONSUMER!!! I will provide photos of work not done for me if asked.
I have all the information you need. I'm his ex-wife whome he owes 35,000 in childsupport. He makes my life a living hell or tries too. I try to ignore him and let Karma take care of him. I'm not vindictive but this time he has taken it too far. I'm leary about giving his address for the safety of my child. Keep in mind he has stolen from lot's of people and I don't want to put my child in the line of fire. However, I have 2 court dates with him. One this month and one next month. Childsupport this month. Next month is the second hearing for phone harrassment... he is trying to have a warrent for my arrest. He lied so bad to that judge... unbelievable. It's in another county and I could possibly be arrested. Never been in trouible in my life. Now he is brain washing my child to come live with him. I am willing to tell what day and what court house and the times you can have him served. By the way in the harrassment case... he told me he infront of the judge he would pray for me and maybe I would learn my lesson. I wanted to vomit. This is not the first time he has tried to have me arrested and or take my child. I would appreciate some wittnesses in court that he is a liar and a con. I don't expect that from you, and still willing to provide you with what you need. He has moved an hour and a half from here.
mike jenkins

Warner Robins, GA

#9 Apr 17, 2012
mike hired me to do a privacy fence job for him a couple of yrs ago and when i git on the job all the boards were warped and unusable and he tried to blame me for it and i would run out of material or supplies and would call him and he would be on the other side of town or he was sick or had a death in the family he would come up with every excuse in the book as why he couldnt get back to the job site that day well needless t say i never got paid what was owed to me on that job so if you are smart you will stay as far away as you can from mike kersey and jmk or jomick home improvements because the jerk is nothing but a con and a thief
Honest Consumer

Warner Robins, GA

#10 Jul 2, 2012
I have what you need wrote:
<quoted text>
I have all the information you need. I'm his ex-wife whome he owes 35,000 in childsupport. He makes my life a living hell or tries too. I try to ignore him and let Karma take care of him. I'm not vindictive but this time he has taken it too far. I'm leary about giving his address for the safety of my child. Keep in mind he has stolen from lot's of people and I don't want to put my child in the line of fire. However, I have 2 court dates with him. One this month and one next month. Childsupport this month. Next month is the second hearing for phone harrassment... he is trying to have a warrent for my arrest. He lied so bad to that judge... unbelievable. It's in another county and I could possibly be arrested. Never been in trouible in my life. Now he is brain washing my child to come live with him. I am willing to tell what day and what court house and the times you can have him served. By the way in the harrassment case... he told me he infront of the judge he would pray for me and maybe I would learn my lesson. I wanted to vomit. This is not the first time he has tried to have me arrested and or take my child. I would appreciate some wittnesses in court that he is a liar and a con. I don't expect that from you, and still willing to provide you with what you need. He has moved an hour and a half from here.
Dear lady I most surely would like to get any information you can provide. I have been pursueing him since last Oct. when he walked off the job telling me he wasn't going to finish what he started. He keeps moving and I need an address that I can provide to the magistrate court. If you will help me I'll help you anyway I can, I promise!
Roast Mike Kersey

Moultrie, GA

#11 Jul 4, 2012
The only address I have is the P O Box I have on the contract. He told me that he moved to Riceboro which is a small town not too far from Ft Stewart, GA! He claims to have started a bbq restaurant down that way!
Honest Consumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear lady I most surely would like to get any information you can provide. I have been pursueing him since last Oct. when he walked off the job telling me he wasn't going to finish what he started. He keeps moving and I need an address that I can provide to the magistrate court. If you will help me I'll help you anyway I can, I promise!
Roast Mike Kersey

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Mike did some work for me before. He was very professional and came the day he was suppose to the first time. However, the last time I hired him which was just this week he didn't show up for the job. He had me to pay him half up front and never showed up for the job. He claimed to have moved to Riceboro, GA which is near Hinesville, GA. He supposedly opened up a bbq restaurant there. I am planning to take him to court. I took off from work, bought materials, and paid him half his money and got nothing in return. He is going down!

Since: Jul 12

Warner Robins, GA

#13 Jul 4, 2012
Roast Mike Kersey wrote:
The only address I have is the P O Box I have on the contract. He told me that he moved to Riceboro which is a small town not too far from Ft Stewart, GA! He claims to have started a bbq restaurant down that way!
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding me! He sounds like a jerk that would go that far away to stay out of trouble. I don't think Houston County would serve warrant that far away. In any shape form or fashion I will not let this rest. I'll try what you sent to me and go from there. I am serious about a $100 reward for his where abouts and if I find him with your info, I will get into contact with you. Thanks Honest Consumer

Warner Robins, GA

#14 Jul 4, 2012
Roast Mike Kersey wrote:
Mike did some work for me before. He was very professional and came the day he was suppose to the first time. However, the last time I hired him which was just this week he didn't show up for the job. He had me to pay him half up front and never showed up for the job. He claimed to have moved to Riceboro, GA which is near Hinesville, GA. He supposedly opened up a bbq restaurant there. I am planning to take him to court. I took off from work, bought materials, and paid him half his money and got nothing in return. He is going down!
How long ago did this happen to you? I won't let this rest. I've all but went on FB and taken his photo with me to it and ask anyone do they know his whereabouts. That's not out of the equation yet. I'm going to get him in court. He ought to be in jail!!!

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Jul 4, 2012
HonestConsumer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding me! He sounds like a jerk that would go that far away to stay out of trouble. I don't think Houston County would serve warrant that far away. In any shape form or fashion I will not let this rest. I'll try what you sent to me and go from there. I am serious about a $100 reward for his where abouts and if I find him with your info, I will get into contact with you. Thanks Honest Consumer
I

I will keep you in my prayers and keep you informed if I locate him. I'm almost to the point of hiring a detective and I'm seriously thinking about it. Honest Consumer in yello t-shirt

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Jul 4, 2012
Roast Mike Kersey wrote:
Thanks for the post and if I get more information I will post. I agree, he is going down and to jail if I have anything to do abou it.

Warner Robins, GA

#19 Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for all information concerning Mike Kersey and I'll be glad to get any more post that are relevant. I'm not hiding I'm on FB and I'm on this site. He best be ware cause footsteps will be creeping up on him before you know it and if I get him served I will be glad to furnish any information that would help someone that he has screwed over. Last thing I heard was that he moved in with a girlfriend that worked at a bank. Don't know which one but, I'd like to talk to her!
this is crazy

Dublin, GA

#23 Jul 10, 2012
you have his number so just call him
this is crazy

Dublin, GA

#24 Jul 10, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
you have his number so just call him
it's sad that his ex-girlfriend and ex-wife don't have anything better to do. All they do is sit around not working and stay on the computer I quess. If you got a job and quit doing drugs you wouldn't have time for this. I would hate to know that I had to depend on my ex and the government to provide for me and child. I guess when the law takes affect you will quit getting food stamps or come off the drugs. I would never smoke around my child much less smoke pot with my child in the home. And leave my child late at night to go see my boyfriend in jail.

Location hidden

#38 Jul 17, 2012
I am a ex and have a life. I don't sit around and worry about this lowlife. I have never done drugs and diffently don't depend on the government to live. And if I did at least it would be legeal instead of stealing money from customers that you promise to do a job for. Or rent a office from a 80 year old man and never pay rent then sell this same man a car trailer to pay off a customer that's about to sue you and a couple of weeks later the same trailer you sell to this 80 yr old man you take from his field and pawn at a pawn shop cause you have to pay yet another customer off that's about to sue you AGAIN. So sweety before you start talking about all his ex's know your facts. We have all been in your shoes and have heard all the pity stories how everybody tries to screw him over. Open you eyes honey everybody has the same story...he is a con man. Honest consumer sorry to hear that he took $3000 from you. That seems to be his favorite amount to take from people. Sad to know that that's probably how he started a restaurant. Good luck in getting your money back. Like I said before contact Det. Nuneze with Houston County he will lead you in the right direction to get your money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for the good (Jan '15) Aug 26 Shocked 5
black women Jul '15 jax 1
Tell me about Perry (Oct '09) Jul '15 DaddyRabbit 7
News Man charged with murder in connection to Econo ... (Oct '13) Jul '15 Emilys fam 16
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Jul '15 No way 88
Brandon Harrell Jun '15 shorty 1
Repticon reptile sale perry this Saturday! Jun '15 Cold blood creations 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonaire Mortgages