Fairhope tattoo parlor owners, counci...

Fairhope tattoo parlor owners, council find middle ground as zoning vote passes

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Fairhope tattoo parlor owners, council find middle ground as zoning vote passes. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Kevin Black, co-owner of Man O' War Tattoo in Fairhope, speaks to the City Council on Monday, May 13, 2013, during a public hearing on a zoning ordinance amendment that would restrict where tattoo shops, body-piercing studios, non-chartered financial institutions, palm readers and pawn shops can open in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Bobby Hollimon

Fairhope, AL

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Approval of the Tatt shop is the first crack in the moral dike. Very disappointed in the council, especially in Jack Burrell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Secour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Ferguson Tue Unkn1 1
Truckers Living in Foley? Aug 13 redbird4ever 1
Wanted : small lot for trailer/camper etc. Aug 12 tennessee snowbird 1
Poll What do you think of Hardees in Fairhope AL. (Jan '09) Aug 10 Bubba Podunk 23
heroin (Jun '14) Aug 6 Rollingsmoke87 82
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Craft as Mayor? Aug 3 gumpyxx 2
News One arrested, three sought in Bon Secour home i... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Give Me a Break 18

Bon Secour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bon Secour Mortgages