Happy ObamaCare Day
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Obamacare is here. Has anyone who was afraid that you could not keep your own insurance once Obamacare became a reality lost yours yet? Has anyone you knew lost their life because of the "Death Squads" that Sarah Palin predicted would happen? Has anyone who could not get health insurance before Obamacare because of a pre-existing condition been refused coverage now that Obamacare is the law of the land? Has anyone lost all their savings and their house now that Obamacare has eliminated the previous caps placed on insurance coverage by insurance companies before Obamacare became a reality? Is anyone paying more to pay for the health care received by an indigent person who shows up in an emergency room than they were paying for them before Obamacare went into effect? Are lots of people who can afford health insurance but refused to purchase it before Obamacare now either spending some of their money for health insurance or paying a fine for not buying it and passing the cost of their healthcare onto the rest of us? Are you still unconcerned about us having to pay off trillions of dollars that two Bush wars have cost us as well as caring for thousands of maimed soldiers for the rest of their lives but are concerned about spending some money to insure that our own citizens can get the healthcare they need? Are you worried about the whales and the snails but not your neighbor down the street? Where is the humanity? ObamaCare--that's where.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FastFred

Foley, AL

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:
Obamacare is here. Has anyone who was afraid that you could not keep your own insurance once Obamacare became a reality lost yours yet? Has anyone you knew lost their life because of the "Death Squads" that Sarah Palin predicted would happen? Has anyone who could not get health insurance before Obamacare because of a pre-existing condition been refused coverage now that Obamacare is the law of the land? Has anyone lost all their savings and their house now that Obamacare has eliminated the previous caps placed on insurance coverage by insurance companies before Obamacare became a reality? Is anyone paying more to pay for the health care received by an indigent person who shows up in an emergency room than they were paying for them before Obamacare went into effect? Are lots of people who can afford health insurance but refused to purchase it before Obamacare now either spending some of their money for health insurance or paying a fine for not buying it and passing the cost of their healthcare onto the rest of us? Are you still unconcerned about us having to pay off trillions of dollars that two Bush wars have cost us as well as caring for thousands of maimed soldiers for the rest of their lives but are concerned about spending some money to insure that our own citizens can get the healthcare they need? Are you worried about the whales and the snails but not your neighbor down the street? Where is the humanity? ObamaCare--that's where.
You must be living under a rock Pal, if you are listening to any news at all you will hear interviews every day where people have lost there insurance plans and companies are dumping them in to the inferior obama care, insurance rates have already risen in some states 40 to 70 per cent higher and this will continue to happen in other states. People are loosing there 40 hour work week so companies don't have to pay the burden obama care imposes on them.Give up the Bush war thing, obama has spent as much as he continues to leave our Men and Women in Afghanistan, and look at the national debt which he his self has spent more than all Presidents before Him. If the young people don't sign up for for this "blunder care" and decide to pay the fine at the end of the year, rates will go high and the people that this was intended for will not be able to afford it. Where's my Humanity ? With citizens of the United States,this will change nothing for immigrants we pay for every day at the Hospitals,right here at the local Hospitals Nurses Doctors and care givers are complaining about immigrants popping out babies and never paying a dime for it.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#3 Oct 3, 2013
" Judicial Watch " has filed a Law Suit concerning obama changing mandates rules etc. that effects millions, you should look it up and listen to it.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Suffer, FastFred. It's the law. Go to any advanced country that doesn't have National Healthcare--if you can find one. Everything you said above is BS. You are a true 'walk in lockstep' Southerner. Fortunately, the majority of the Country is not on your side. You couldn't defeat Obama in two elections and you couldn't defeat Obamacare. That makes you a complete loser. Wallow in your own Tea Party stupidity while the rest of the Country moves on. Millions are signing up for ObamaCare. If Obamacare covers mental illness, maybe you should too.

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2013
FastFred wrote:
<quoted text>You must be living under a rock Pal, if you are listening to any news at all you will hear interviews every day where people have lost there insurance plans and companies are dumping them in to the inferior obama care, insurance rates have already risen in some states 40 to 70 per cent higher and this will continue to happen in other states. People are loosing there 40 hour work week so companies don't have to pay the burden obama care imposes on them.Give up the Bush war thing, obama has spent as much as he continues to leave our Men and Women in Afghanistan, and look at the national debt which he his self has spent more than all Presidents before Him. If the young people don't sign up for for this "blunder care" and decide to pay the fine at the end of the year, rates will go high and the people that this was intended for will not be able to afford it. Where's my Humanity ? With citizens of the United States,this will change nothing for immigrants we pay for every day at the Hospitals,right here at the local Hospitals Nurses Doctors and care givers are complaining about immigrants popping out babies and never paying a dime for it.
He doesn't want someone to really answer his questions... Just like any other liberal, he only wants to hear himself talk. Yes, my premiums increased. I continue to receive letters from my insurance company regarding medications no longer covered & my copays & coinsurance increased Oct 1st. I have been a RN for 13 years now, and everything you stated is true. I could add much more regarding Medicare & Medicaid fraud as well as fraud through DHHS but it would be excessively lengthy. The employees of these organizations rely on "numbers" to keep their job- so the more people they give benefits too, the more secure their job is -- which is constantly threatened if numbers don't increase. I love reading his post however, because they prove that the "for -the-poor & middle class" is nothing more than manipulation to receive votes & keep a particular "class" of people suppressed. He definitely has a problem with the working class & doesn't want them living in the same town, much less neighborhood. This is how the wealthy democrats work. Manipulate the less educated into believing you are "helping" them when in reality it keeps them dependent on the system & living in govt housing-- away from the wealthy! If you feed an animal throughout it's life, it will no longer have the skills to survive in it's natural habitat.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:
Suffer, FastFred. It's the law. Go to any advanced country that doesn't have National Healthcare--if you can find one. Everything you said above is BS. You are a true 'walk in lockstep' Southerner. Fortunately, the majority of the Country is not on your side. You couldn't defeat Obama in two elections and you couldn't defeat Obamacare. That makes you a complete loser. Wallow in your own Tea Party stupidity while the rest of the Country moves on. Millions are signing up for ObamaCare. If Obamacare covers mental illness, maybe you should too.
You are drowning in your vast waste land between your ears.Everything I said is fact, look around and listen to some news. And...don't like Southerners ? Take your DUMB YANKEE A-- back north.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#7 Oct 4, 2013
I always like hearing from a compassionate nurse who fails to say that she probably has never seen her insurance premiums go down before Obamacare and never noticed that all health insurance policies come with a formulary that designates certain drugs that the insurance company will honor. All of a sudden, this high-exalted RN notices these two things now that Obamacare is in action but didn't before. I could go on and on about the errors in both FastFred's and our guest from Texas' posts--the home of the supreme idiot, Cruz, but, "it would be excessively lengthy."
thetruth

Cornelia, GA

#8 Oct 4, 2013
FastFred, I really don't think our friend GiveMeABreak actually believes much of the garbage he posts. I've seen people like him before, they get an ego-boost by acting like an inflamed hemorrhoid.
FastFred wrote:
<quoted text>You are drowning in your vast waste land between your ears.Everything I said is fact, look around and listen to some news. And...don't like Southerners ? Take your DUMB YANKEE A-- back north.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#9 Oct 4, 2013
"FastFred, I really don't think our friend GiveMeABreak actually believes much of the garbage he posts. I've seen people like him before, they get an ego-boost by acting like an inflamed hemorrhoid."

I guess I've been dis-invited to the steak dinner. Probably just as well. Now, you and FastFred can flaqelate each other while solving the problems of the World without having any logical input to disrupt your orgasms. Don't forget to leave a tip.
thetruth

Cornelia, GA

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Au contraire, as much as you won't like to hear this you're absolutely still invited. We can argue politics or whatever until we all 3 either lose our voices or one of us has a stroke. Then I'll shake your hand and tell you to have a good day. I tip based on the service and if that place is as good as usual the waitress or waiter will get a good size tip.
thetruth

Cornelia, GA

#11 Oct 4, 2013
I might end up moving down there someday. I'll rent a house and open either a krispy kreme doughnut shop or maybe a used car lot on Hwy. 59.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#12 Oct 4, 2013
There is a Dunkin Doughnuts opening in Fairhope so I'll be out of town when you get here.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:
"FastFred, I really don't think our friend GiveMeABreak actually believes much of the garbage he posts. I've seen people like him before, they get an ego-boost by acting like an inflamed hemorrhoid."
I guess I've been dis-invited to the steak dinner. Probably just as well. Now, you and FastFred can flaqelate each other while solving the problems of the World without having any logical input to disrupt your orgasms. Don't forget to leave a tip.
Your a total idiot,all you have to do is listen and read about what this new law is doing to all, oh...not all, because obama has only shoved this down the peoples throats that can't get waivers,so he doesn't believe what is good for the actual working stiff is good for unions, congress etc.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#14 Oct 5, 2013
"Your a total idiot,all you have to do is listen and read about what this new law is doing to all,"

OK, tell me what it is doing to you. How are you suffering? I'll wait until you discuss this with Rush Limpbone to get an answer.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Here's another idiot that is happy to pay 18 per cent of his pay for obama care, of course he is a obama cronie. http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/10/04/meet-the-...
FastFred

Foley, AL

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:
"Your a total idiot,all you have to do is listen and read about what this new law is doing to all,"
OK, tell me what it is doing to you. How are you suffering? I'll wait until you discuss this with Rush Limpbone to get an answer.
Turned down by a Doctor in G.S.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#17 Oct 6, 2013
FastFred wrote:
<quoted text>Turned down by a Doctor in G.S.
He probably realized that you couldn't be cured.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#18 Oct 6, 2013
"The government website launched this week to sell health insurance was overwhelmed by up to five times as many users as it was designed to handle, President Obama's top technology adviser said Saturday in an exclusive interview with USA TODAY.

U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park said the government expected HealthCare.gov to draw 50,000 to 60,000 simultaneous users, but instead it has drawn as many as 250,000 at a time since it launched Oct. 1."
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#19 Oct 6, 2013
Give Me a Break wrote:

"Turned down by a Doctor in G.S."

Interesting! It has only been a few days that you could have signed up for ObamaCare and there is a short waiting period before you would be able to use it. So, if a doctor turned you down for some reason, it was not because of ObamaCare. Why don't you look at your current insurance plan and see what doctors honor your insurance and stop blaming ObamaCare which you well know is not the reason that some doctor turned you down? I'm not calling you a total liar but I am calling you someone who has a problem speaking the truth. You can decide if there is a difference between the two.
thetruth

Canton, GA

#20 Oct 6, 2013
There's the pot calling the kettle black.
Give Me a Break wrote:
Give Me a Break wrote:
I'm not calling you a total liar but I am calling you someone who has a problem speaking the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Secour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waynes Barber Shop Mon David 6
News What you're saying: Jimmy Buffett concert postp... (Jun '10) Aug 22 Michael G Adkins 2
News Baldwin schools file suit against street preachers (Nov '08) Aug 21 Michael AL 22
No Blacks in Gulf Shores Aug 18 Guest 20
Review: Chipper's Clipper (Aug '09) Aug 10 sandy hinkle 11
News One arrested, three sought in Bon Secour home i... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Give Me a Break 18
News Summerdale police looking for man who attempted... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Concerned 1

Bon Secour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bon Secour Mortgages