No water at Best Western

No water at Best Western

Posted in the Bon Secour Forum

Tourist

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
No water pressure at all right now at BW on beach. Staff says it has happened at all the surrounding hotels due to storm. Anybody know if that's true or is it just at this one...
norunningwater

Mobile, AL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
todays date 7/28/2013 Does anyone know when the water will be back on?? Im in gulf shores AL. and my entire Condo buildig is without running water... I know there was a bad storm last night. Does anyone have any info about what happened? and when will the water be back on? thank you
Sincerely,
concerned citizen who wants to take a shower...
thetruth

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
I don't see what the big deal is, y'all have the biggest puddle of water in the world right behind your building. Just grab a bar of soap and jump in. When you're finished jump in the swimming pool to rinse the salt off.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 Jul 28, 2013
thetruth wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is, y'all have the biggest puddle of water in the world right behind your building. Just grab a bar of soap and jump in. When you're finished jump in the swimming pool to rinse the salt off.
What is with you? Isn't anything happening in Georgia these days.
thetruth

Jefferson, GA

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Sure there is. Sad thing is our part timers doesn't seem to appreciate the help of a good troll. You know why Alabama got the yankee move-ins and Ga got the Floridians don't you? Alabama won the coin toss and got to pick first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Secour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for family 11 hr Zack de la Rocha 2
Foley Music Thread (Jul '14) Jul 22 Musikologist 12
Hospitality jobs Jul 19 ThomasA 2
Place to park an RV Jul 14 NurseB 9
Sean from gulf shores Jul 12 ThomasA 2
Condo parking Jul 11 ThomasA 8
heroin (Jun '14) Jul 11 SNB 67

Bon Secour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance