Dickson Police Chief Ricky Chandler i...

Dickson Police Chief Ricky Chandler is a THIEF--TBI Should Arrest Him

Posted in the Bon Aqua Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe Friday

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
I want all of you good people in Dickson to be aware of a CRIMINAL living among you. His name is RICKY CHANDLER and this bad egg certainly is helping hIMself to MILLIONS of dollars; stolen from the citizens of Tennesse and eleswhere. he's a modern day highway robber and she gets away with it.

To get background go to YouTube and search "Highway Robbery in Tennessee" and you'll see what I mean. he masquerades as a government employee (a so-called police chief) and as we all know, what better way to get away with THEFT than to work in government.

Good old boy Ricky helps himself to whatever funds his highway thugs can rob from the motoring public. Watch the YouTube video and then run this THIEF out of office and into a jail cell.

How would you like to be driving down I40 and be stopped by a thug with a gun. You've broken no laws but the thug shakes down your wallet when he discovers you have a couple of thousand dollars. He steals it and lets you go on your way. You have commited no crime but that doesnt stop the thug from stealing your money anyway and dividing it up with his fellow highway robbers.

Dont believe this is happening in Tennessee? Watch the video and then think twice about driving with cash on Tennessee interstates especially along I40 through Dickson.

Thats why this so-called war on drugs is so bad because it MAKES CRIMINALS out of the police who are GREEDY to enrich themselves by stealing from YOU. If TN was a honorable state the TBI would ARREST and JAIL RICKY CHANDLER and his entire team of highway robbers.

Since: Sep 11

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2011
round and round

Franklin, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2011
funny he may be related to a murderer too.

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Yeah it is pretty damn pathetic. They don't care about getting the drugs off the street. I had to have a conversation with a magistrate in Dickson regarding another person. The magistrate asked me, point blank, "is he still messing with the drugs?" The person he was referring to has never been arrested for drugs. He has no money, so they are not interested.

Now I've got no problem what so ever with them keeping and using drug money to fund their operations, but when you seem to be looking for money, instead of drugs, well there is a problem.
not saying much

Franklin, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2011
gosh people in Dickson must be really blind to not care about what their chief is up to.then again usually that whats always going on round here.
not saying much

Franklin, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2011
still no one cares,go figure.

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Topix forum does not have much traffic in Dickson.
waiting patiently

Franklin, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Creek Crew wrote:
Topix forum does not have much traffic in Dickson.
yes true-who wants to know the stuff that the chief has been doing?obviously no one cares.
Scotts Mom

Kingston Springs, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Creek Crew wrote:
Yeah it is pretty damn pathetic. They don't care about getting the drugs off the street. I had to have a conversation with a magistrate in Dickson regarding another person. The magistrate asked me, point blank, "is he still messing with the drugs?" The person he was referring to has never been arrested for drugs. He has no money, so they are not interested.
Now I've got no problem what so ever with them keeping and using drug money to fund their operations, but when you seem to be looking for money, instead of drugs, well there is a problem.
Let's Call In The Feds!
Scotts Mom

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2011
Scotts Mom wrote:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi- bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=57 717640
We The Family will never have closure~We however can have JUSTICE~ 7771
Occupy Dickson

Lebanon, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2011
I have know idea what this is about but I'm from Dickson County and stumbled upon this topix forum and noticed talk about Rick Chandler. I can personally tell you he is a douche bag. He preys on his title and the Mayor backs him up and he will tell you if your not a policeman your a thug to your face when he has back up. So everybody in Dickson Co who thinks he likes you WRONG! Your a thug to him unless you have a badge words out of his own mouth. Joe Friday it was striking to me that you used the word "thug" this is exactly what he calls people himself and this County is so corrupt nothing is ever settled. They will tell you their has never been an unsolved murder too but they cant or wont tell us what happened to Leann Greene or Eric Baxter you know why because they have been payed off!!!
These are old stories folks this is not new news its been around every since I can remember.
SCOTTS Mom

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Jan 5, 2012
Occupy Dickson wrote:
I have know idea what this is about but I'm from Dickson County and stumbled upon this topix forum and noticed talk about Rick Chandler. I can personally tell you he is a douche bag. He preys on his title and the Mayor backs him up and he will tell you if your not a policeman your a thug to your face when he has back up. So everybody in Dickson Co who thinks he likes you WRONG! Your a thug to him unless you have a badge words out of his own mouth. Joe Friday it was striking to me that you used the word "thug" this is exactly what he calls people himself and this County is so corrupt nothing is ever settled. They will tell you their has never been an unsolved murder too but they cant or wont tell us what happened to Leann Greene or Eric Baxter you know why because they have been payed off!!!
These are old stories folks this is not new news its been around every since I can remember.
Franklin Scott Brown=Unsolved Murder since August 11,2009...You said it right CORRUPTED!
really

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2012
I for one, believe EVERYTHING the news says. Heaven FORBID the news doesn't tell you the whole truth because then it wouldn't be a good story.
I also believe that Ricky Chandler is HELPING HIMSELF TO MILLIONS of dollars.... because obviously all the money that is siezed goes to him.
I also believe that these "highway thugs", as mentioned above, stop people just to stop them and steal their hard earned money and split it between his fellow highway robbers. That just makes sense, they take money and split it among themselves... heaven forbid the stops aren't on camera... Heaven forbid that some one gets a lawyer to get their money back and there is no record of the state having their money.
I also believe that we should run this "thief" out of office because we all know that he makes the laws for the highways of tennessee.
I also believe that the war on drugs is so bad because it makes criminals out of the greedy, as said in above comment. Because we all know that drugs come free. We all know that you can buy drugs with no money. So how about the DICE units stop looking for money and just focus on the drugs? I personally believe that if they found the drugs, than who cares about the money going in and out of the city, not like that would help stop the buying and selling of drugs in our city...
I also believe the only source you should ever get your information from is YOUTUBE and newschannel 5. Heaven forbid you go anywhere else to get the whole story so you actually know what you are talking about instead of looking like an idiot.
Occupy Dickson

Lebanon, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2012
TO Really
Well now that you mention it, no all the money doesnt go to Rick alone its split between 23rd Judiocal task force, DON Wiess and I'm sure their are others involved, enough stops and you made yourself a good annual salary. I hate to bust your bubble but the only way your going to get the drugs off the street is close down the pharmaceuticals and the physicians prescribing them. If Rick and the whole gredy bunch would focus on the other greedy bunch I just named we would barely have a problem at all now would we? I dont need channel five or you tube to see whats right in front of me.
So tell me why do Rick, and 23rd, and all the others start at the top instead down the road if their really interested in getting drugs off the street. Because even Rick who thinks he has no barriers doesnt have enough power damn sure not enough money to stop or begin to control the physicians and drug companies. The old story, when you cant beat them join them thats what they do and supplement thier income OH WHAT A JOB! I believe that if you cant see and figure this out youre blind and dumb or just dumb!
really

Kingston Springs, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2012
TO OCCUPY DICKSON
Actually, the money does NOT go to Rick and Don weiss. The money goes to the STATE,(this only happens after a hearing is done and the judge finds that the money was used for drug purposes)
and a (small) percentage goes into a fund for the police department to help buy necessary items so they can do their job. These items would have to be drug related, it does NOT pay their salary. Tax payers pay their salary, and if they did not have this fund, we as tax payers would be paying for the equipment as well.
The physicians and pharmaceuticals fall under the DEA, that is how you get control of them. And the war on drugs will be never ending.... I'm not sure why you say the way to end it is to start there. Last time I checked physicians did not prescribe heroine or cocaine or LSD or meth. They prescribe medicine.
If you don't like how things are being done, then vote for some one else in office. Ricky Chandler does not set the forfeiture laws, however there is an easy way to follow them and catch those who don't.
Since you seem to know where the trouble starts, call the tip line.
Occupy Dickson

Lebanon, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2012
To Really
No the money actually goes to Rick, Don, and the 23rd judicail and my geuss the judge gets his share. I know thats the real chain you mentioned the problem here is thats not what is always happening. As far as the DEA is concerned they are the Federal Dept that issues the Dea# for the physicians to prescribe narcotics. Herion, meth is not prescribed by physicans but cocain is used by physicians on occasion. Their is a problem with drugs in this county and I will give you that the locals are making meth and this need to be stopped. Thats not the subject of this topix its about stopping out of town traffic on the interstate taking their cash and letting them go and telling it was a drug stop and drug money. If you truly believe that we can stop the drug problem by stopping traffic and not tackling the medical field then your way off base. Have you ever heard of the Oxycontin express and yes its legal and everybody gets paid except the average addict why dont they focus on this or do something usefull like the unsolved murders I mentioned before. What good would it do me to call any tip line when all of the script drugs are legal and tearing tis country down. Thats where the bigger problem lies dont let the ones who have made a killing off their so called legal drugs fool you!
Occupy Dickson

Lebanon, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Oh and by the way Rick Chandler and the 23rd judicial stlii remain theives and a sorry excuse for a police that is to serve and protect how about take and collect instead.
amused

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2012
I am really amused at all of this. Its amazing that the media has such control of the public. Has anyone ever thought that channel 5 may have created a story to start controversy? Channel 4 did a similar story just weeks after channel 5 that showed the other side of this but no one has mentioned that one. Me personally, if I am going to travel with a large sum of money I'm not going to line the headliner of my vehicle with it or take my dash and doors apart to hide bundles of money that have been wrapped in electrical tape and covered with air fresheners to to try and mask the smell of drugs so a dog can't smell it. There's another thing that I haven't seen anyone mention. IF these cocaine cowboys are correct on what this money is being used for, couldn't that out a big dent in the suppliers pocket? Wherever these drugs are coming from, money is needed to keep the operation going. If they are pushing product out and there's no money coming in then they aren't making any profit.
Occupy Dickson

Lebanon, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2012
I would like to agree but, we have been fighting the war on drugs since the 60's and spending more than we are getting. This has been going on long before the news media reported anything. When you take the money and you dont see any drugs on the alleged drug pusher it becomes another story. Wrapped in electrical tape or where you hide your money is not a crime. Nor is it a reason to confiscate someones cash. The dogs didnt do such a good job because they didnt find any drugs. When the drugs and the cash are found in the same vehicle then you have a real arrest reason. If I decide to hide my cash in a hole in the ground in a fruit jar or in my spare tire in the car I sure dont want to ride thru Dickson or have the police come to my home and take my savings. So if Dickson would get back to the real crimes then maybe some would actually be solved. We did not hear of this on anybody's watch in the past just Rick Chandler's.
nuttin honey

Nashville, TN

#21 Feb 23, 2012
Occupy Dickson wrote:
TO Really
Well now that you mention it, no all the money doesnt go to Rick alone its split between 23rd Judiocal task force, DON Wiess and I'm sure their are others involved, enough stops and you made yourself a good annual salary. I hate to bust your bubble but the only way your going to get the drugs off the street is close down the pharmaceuticals and the physicians prescribing them. If Rick and the whole gredy bunch would focus on the other greedy bunch I just named we would barely have a problem at all now would we? I dont need channel five or you tube to see whats right in front of me.
So tell me why do Rick, and 23rd, and all the others start at the top instead down the road if their really interested in getting drugs off the street. Because even Rick who thinks he has no barriers doesnt have enough power damn sure not enough money to stop or begin to control the physicians and drug companies. The old story, when you cant beat them join them thats what they do and supplement thier income OH WHAT A JOB! I believe that if you cant see and figure this out youre blind and dumb or just dumb!
http://www.newschannel5.com/st ory/14657756/video-shows-offic er-offering-truckers-freedom-f or-cash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Aqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To my wife...... 9 hr Watchinthetrainwreck 12
god in school 14 hr HJD01 15
amy jo mullenicks May 25 battboy76 1
Rep. Littleton May 25 Tommy Tutone 2
Hidden Valley Lake (Jul '09) May 22 nope 77
Where's she at? May 11 FancyHuh 1
Debate: Marijuana - Dickson, TN (Aug '10) May 9 HJD01 39
More from around the web

Bon Aqua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]