WATCH UR BACK

Franklin, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Keep on coming round here in my yard and you are gonna get an ASS full of lead-Whoever's over here in my neighborhood, be forwarned keep ur stuff up and u gonna BE SORRY...,Trying to break into my shed is gonna cost ya!Anyone who lives in the OAK ST. and BETTY BELL area-around MCcord Rd.Let me know if u got an issue w/people trying to break in to your place.....I'm sure the druggies are hard up for dope money.BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE WATCHING!!!!!!!
SeekerHype

Dickson, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Is this in Dickson County?
watch ur back

Franklin, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2012
SeekerHype wrote:
Is this in Dickson County?
no it's good ol' Bon Aqua-Hickman Co.
watch ur back

Franklin, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2012
BTW_ we are watching for you-GOT MY GUN COCKED AND LOADED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
watch ur back

Franklin, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2012
have u heard us shooting it????so loud and it's ur warning to stay away!!!!!!!!It sure is fun shootin' that thing....YEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!
huh

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Are you drunk? I'm sure if a thief is trying to break into stuff he don't have time to be in this forum. You should probably put this warning in your yard, not here
Illl think about it

Brentwood, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2012
huh wrote:
Are you drunk? I'm sure if a thief is trying to break into stuff he don't have time to be in this forum. You should probably put this warning in your yard, not here
kids in neighborhood doing it..teens sure they got all the latest gadgets to keep up here....thanks for ur input...NOT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Aqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Clayborn???? Does anyone know her??? May 17 QUEEN 9
Looking for the owner of a pet named Rhage. (dog) May 11 Pets_handler 1
News Wal-Mart closes on property in Fairview (Dec '12) May 9 American 10
Review: Alcoholics Anonymous Dafa House (Jan '13) Apr 29 Rhondap 3
'Safe' Dickson (Aug '08) Apr 23 Life long resident 5
Jason Tidwell (Mar '12) Apr '17 Memyself and I 9
Trucker layed over here for the night Apr '17 Trucker 1

Bon Aqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance