Contact your Dickson Representative A...

Contact your Dickson Representative ASAP before it's too late!!!

Posted in the Bon Aqua Forum

John Higgins

Sevierville, TN

#1 May 10, 2013
Read what the gullible council of Dickson has done! From the Dickson Herald:

The Dickson Council also approved on first reading a resolution that would adopt the Manned Camera Speed Enforcement System and allow the city to start creating policy around the ticketing system that snaps photos of license plates of speeding cars and issues tickets through the mail.

According to Dickson Police Chief Rick Chandler, creating an ordinance was considered a “best practice.”

Ok, folks. How many people would like to start getting speeding tickets on the mail? That's right. You may find out a month later that you have a speeding ticket! Rushing your wife to the hospital? Too bad. You won't be able to get out of it. The tickets are enforced by a private party that will send you to a collecting agency if you don't pay up. We have to stop this immediately. Dickson will become a big joke. Looking for out of town customers to visit your business? Good luck with that. When word gets out, they'll go elsewhere.

Here is all the contact information for the Dickson council:

http://www.cityofdickson.com/Council.aspx
Lazy world

Santa Fe, TN

#2 May 12, 2013
Yep....Fairview is getting as big as Dickson. I follow the speed limit so I'm not worried about getting a ticket. I just believe that the cops are paid to do a job...if they say you are spending they should pull you over and write the ticket. After all, is that not part of their jobs? Walmart will be opening in Fairview this fall. If you have not been to Fairview in a while, take a drive through there. That's where I will be spending my money at from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Aqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shy Aug 26 BigAss 46
Where is blue eyes? Aug 24 Anthony 2
Shiloah Aug 24 Anthony 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
New nurse at Nemak (Dec '15) Aug 14 Wonder who 2
judge Jackson and NewLife Lodge Aug 10 Very_good 3
Looking for Rental Property Aug 6 Renter 1

Bon Aqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bon Aqua Mortgages