Power restored to about 85 percent of...

Power restored to about 85 percent of the homes in Lancaster - ...

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Power restored to about 85 percent of the homes in Lancaster - .... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Power has now been restored to about 85 percent of homes in town as of late Tuesday night, Fire Department Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Some info passed on to me

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2008
You may be eligible to receive reimbursement through FEMA for your ice storm related expenses.

Here is a link to check it out: http://www.fema.gov/assistance/index.shtm

You may have to file a claim with your insurance company first, then anything not covered may qualify for FEMA reimbursement. I was told that the reimbursements may also include generators, chain saws, etc.

Hope this helps someone..
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Fema don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul 16 Raydot 33
Review: Puzzle & Craft Factory The (Sep '13) Jul 10 Stenik92 2
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2
News Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 610 2
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Irvinator 360 2
News Sanders wins 3 states; Clinton retains big dele... Apr '16 Three Days 33
News No one claims wayward Bay Bridge Chihuahua Apr '16 They Do 2

Bolton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bolton Mortgages