Child Support Office in Bolivar

Child Support Office in Bolivar

Posted in the Bolivar Forum

Wondering

Oakland, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I'm wandering where they get their unprofessional staff? They are so disrespectul & unconcerned. They even lie, spread rumors, & gossip. A person's business is suppose to be kept confidential but NOT in Bolivar.
Lucy
#2 Nov 27, 2012
I agree. They r very rude.
hmmm

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Doesn't the Attorney General run that office? Call him if you have problem with his staff
bolivarman

Gadsden, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
i cant blame them if they are rude can you imagian the crazy ass people they have to deal with here.
Honestly

Pineville, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Yes "bolivarman" there are crazy people everywhere you go because people come with many different attitudes so we may refer to them as being crazy but that does not excuse the conduct of people that are put in positions where they should be professional at all times. I agree with the other commenters, yes, they are very unprofessional at the Bolivar office. I have been to several offices as I work for the state but yes, this one office has untrained staff but common sense should teach you how to be professional. Having a job should mean more than just being there to earn a paycheck, if you work in a public office, then it should show that you care about others.
TRD

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
bolivarman wrote:
i cant blame them if they are rude can you imagian the crazy ass people they have to deal with here.
I wonder how many times a day they have to hear about "my babies daddy".
Wondering

Oakland, TN

#7 Nov 28, 2012
No matter what they have to hear about, its their job!
endhandouts

Gadsden, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
if they would steralize stupid people there would be no need for a child support office
Pinknyellow

Humboldt, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
the girl at the front desk was talking to the other lady while I was in there about my case and she was saying stuff that she shouldn't have been saying and I told her that even tho the glass was between us, I could still hear everything she was saying about me. They are very unprofessional and rude in that office and it's happened to me several times over. I'm seriously fed up with it.
sotrue

Brighton, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Wish they would keep their mouth shut and stop spreading others business!! i hope this is seen by the right person and something gets done, its wrong no matter how you look at it
proud parent

Brighton, TN

#11 Dec 3, 2012
endhandouts wrote:
if they would steralize stupid people there would be no need for a child support office
are you sterile? if not you need to be first in line or better yet your parents should have been first in line! Some of us are not stupid and due to no faults of our own (left spouse for being abusive towards child) we have to accept it for what it is. I'm sure not one of us is proud of it and i have never recieved a handout and still have to deal with stupid people like you,that have no clue! You must not pay your childsupport or not have kids that's the reason you left such a stupid comment or you work there (explains alot) and someone stuck a nerve. either way don't judge others till you have walked in their shoes!!
2sense

Brighton, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Honestly wrote:
Yes "bolivarman" there are crazy people everywhere you go because people come with many different attitudes so we may refer to them as being crazy but that does not excuse the conduct of people that are put in positions where they should be professional at all times. I agree with the other commenters, yes, they are very unprofessional at the Bolivar office. I have been to several offices as I work for the state but yes, this one office has untrained staff but common sense should teach you how to be professional. Having a job should mean more than just being there to earn a paycheck, if you work in a public office, then it should show that you care about others.
This is very true. There is NO excuse for the conduct that goes on in that place and something should be done to correct the issues that are taking place. If you work for the State is there someone you can call to report this? It has gotten out of hand at this office.

Brighton, TN

#13 Dec 3, 2012
CALL NASHVILLE AT 1-800-838-6911 and ask to file a complaint!!!! Please, This is the only way to solve it! If enough do it, it will help
Honestly

Pineville, NC

#14 Dec 3, 2012
My comment to "Endhandouts" is that a lot of ppl that goes to that office are single parents that are now divorced for whatever the reason may be, it doesn't matter. The RIGHT thing to do is to DO YOUR JOB" no matter what the person's situation is. You were hired to work in a professional manner but people's business is spread in that office that water. They repeat what they hear just like ppl in the streets and it shouldn't be that way. A person can tell a lie that's BAD NEWS and it spreads very fast. Say something GOOD about somebody and that don't spread at all. Bolivar is a messed up place to live and raise kids these days. I've been into that office on my own just to drop off papers for someone else and YES, YES, YES, they are very rude and unprofessional.
Down south

Tucker, GA

#15 Dec 30, 2012
They sure is rude especially Tawanna all she do is gossip on her phone outside the building n never do her work... But she sho do work in other folks business
noequalrights

Paris, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Its not just this one office,Bolivar is one big blemish. It is like a third country with the way business is run here that is why they do not attract businesses here. Business people move in get frustrated with the system or lack of one and move on. If you are not friends with a few here you are screwed. DOES no good to complain in county-complain out of state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth 4 hr hahaha 3
Victoria howell Wed Britney LeAnn 25
Judy King is nutts Wed Bryant bashing 6
Neighborhood Hoarder (May '13) Wed Guest 30
Cecelia Howell???? May 22 Carrie 4
Bolivar dominos May 21 c ya soon 8
Mark baker (Sep '13) May 20 Hot 13

Bolivar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance