Curious

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Does anybody know if she is kin to Jason Wilson? And is she single? What kind of person is she?
sowat

Bolivar, TN

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Yes that is her brother n she is a great person n Idk if she's single or not but any man would b lucky to have her
The GoodOne

Bolivar, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
no she isn't single.
b-town resident

Oakland, TN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
i thought pam was jasons sister and jennifer was jeremy wilsons sister
Curious

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
The GoodOne wrote:
no she isn't single.
I heard she was ,,, who is she seeing, cause I'm very interested in her have been for a while now and I'm willing to take her from who ever she's seeing !
Curious

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
sowat wrote:
Yes that is her brother n she is a great person n Idk if she's single or not but any man would b lucky to have her
can u find out for me if she is single?
Curious

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
b-town resident wrote:
i thought pam was jasons sister and jennifer was jeremy wilsons sister
I heard she was Jason sister and that he was very protective of her, is that true? Cause I don't like him anyway
Family

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Pam and JC are the parents..Jennifer is the sister who is divorced, haven't seen that she has a bf tho..she's on Facebook so look her up
random

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Family wrote:
Pam and JC are the parents..Jennifer is the sister who is divorced, haven't seen that she has a bf tho..she's on Facebook so look her up
Wrong!!!!!! Trisha n JC are their parents. There is three kids. Jennifer Jason & Pam.
Family

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Yep you're exactly right, my mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Jimmy Sain (Dec '14) 8 hr Auntie Theist 73
divorce 8 hr Anonymous 5
Orange Mustang 13 hr BAE 3
Denton & Cary Tue Inquiry 1
Jerry Wison May 20 BBB 7
Blacked out z71 May 17 Guy 3
Crystal Barrett May 17 Selmer police Dept 11

Bolivar Jobs

Personal Finance

Bolivar Mortgages