Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

We also wasted our money on two sandwiches-we refer to the place as Yuck-Yucks now. Haven't you guys notice that alot in Hardeman county is sub-standard, the quality of a community shows in business and government. No garbage dumps open anywhere-garbage scattered up and down the roads in ditches-quart bottles everywhere-I think Yuck-Yucks fit in perfectly with Bolivar
God Bless

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

justme wrote:
KFC may use utensils but they also bleach the chicken when it starts to turn.
they bleach chicken ????
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

God Bless wrote:
<quoted text>they bleach chicken ????
Yes they do!
sammayhg

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

please wrote:
<quoted text>when someone's mother cooks at home they are not shaking hands and handling money.....big difference.
that's right they are changing diapers and wiping snooty noses and clean up behind two dogs.six cats. 3 parakeets and a husband.
Smh

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Had a chance to try a BBQ sandwich from this place. And my goodness, it was awful, I truly cannot understand who told these folks they know BBQ. I am not trying to start anything just sharing my experience and my opinion. Richard's BBQ was closed on Saturday so I thought I would try these folks out. I think BBQ in a can would have been better.
justsayyyinnn

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

mcdonalds employees DO WEAR GLOVES!!
cookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't like the barbeque at yum yums either. And I don't need attitude when I purchase food either.
kristen

Somerville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Yum yums is owned by a city council member with the last name rhea...and no they do not pay taxes..they are actually illegal for not paying taxes and getting the proper permits and uptown there is not supposed to be any businesses on wheels...but the owner is on city council so that makes it alright I guess...just another crook in hardeman county
ohmy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Really a city council member, not surprised
lala

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

kristen wrote:
Yum yums is owned by a city council member with the last name rhea...and no they do not pay taxes..they are actually illegal for not paying taxes and getting the proper permits and uptown there is not supposed to be any businesses on wheels...but the owner is on city council so that makes it alright I guess...just another crook in hardeman county
I went past there a few days ago, I see they are still there if this is true why are they still there? Why are they allowed to continue to operate
Yuck Yucks

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Why is it so hard to get decent food in Bolivar.
just curious

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Yuck Yucks wrote:
Why is it so hard to get decent food in Bolivar.
Nobody has the integrity to maintain a real establishment. Saddest part- the donut shop across the street has the most consistent service and good donuts. Now if only it were a ribeye or a decent hamburger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min texas pete 145,698
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
50 cent corndogs at sonic today! 4 hr Scott 1
stevin joy fired??? 5 hr imjw 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Julia 8,613
Keith Frye Wed Walter White 7
Debra Freeman Wed abc123 2
•••
•••
•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••