Tme to Impeach Mayor Stevens and Fire Pat Baker ......

Posted in the Bolivar Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Inner Self

Bolivar, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Who is for this we need to stand up, do this,don't be scared because of were u work, or if U sale dugs or on SSI or SSD or even on AFDC/Wefare they can't fire anyone or cut no ones income off either an they can't arrest no one either. the USA has freedom of speach, an the no one can take that from us. Gods always on our side for whats right. we need to come together, with ideas an srtagies to do this. I have already come up with oe stragity myself.It doesn't matter if we do't like one another this is for all our kids so they will have a better life. no one is no better than the other. Please no uncle Toms or white folk butt kisser, we dont need them hey will mess everythng up. S R we gonna do this or no so what if they R an ave the KKK, we can form the lack panthers again an do it the right way by god non violent, but if the KKK's wanna be violent so can we. S R we gonna make this stand if so let me know. This town is poor an racist. we need jods more an better stores an restaraunts and etc. so no one will not have to sale drugs, or get into trouble steeling cause they have no job or form of income to survive. then their will be less people getting felonies, cause that keeps people from gettin jobs an etc. we need a place here so people with felonies can get jobs like jackson does.e can over come this slow growing no jobs racist town if we make a stand an do it together. Just like MLK JR. did and he wasn't scared an he did that to make it better for us. remember that always.good godly no violent an non butt kissng uncle toms, need to run for each branch/ office of government, an police dept., an sheriff dept. an conty sets as well. then all well be better that will be the change for the best to get our town on track.
wow

Bowie, MD

#2 Feb 27, 2012
My Inner Self wrote:
Who is for this we need to stand up, do this,don't be scared because of were u work, or if U sale dugs or on SSI or SSD or even on AFDC/Wefare they can't fire anyone or cut no ones income off either an they can't arrest no one either. the USA has freedom of speach, an the no one can take that from us. Gods always on our side for whats right. we need to come together, with ideas an srtagies to do this. I have already come up with oe stragity myself.It doesn't matter if we do't like one another this is for all our kids so they will have a better life. no one is no better than the other. Please no uncle Toms or white folk butt kisser, we dont need them hey will mess everythng up. S R we gonna do this or no so what if they R an ave the KKK, we can form the lack panthers again an do it the right way by god non violent, but if the KKK's wanna be violent so can we. S R we gonna make this stand if so let me know. This town is poor an racist. we need jods more an better stores an restaraunts and etc. so no one will not have to sale drugs, or get into trouble steeling cause they have no job or form of income to survive. then their will be less people getting felonies, cause that keeps people from gettin jobs an etc. we need a place here so people with felonies can get jobs like jackson does.e can over come this slow growing no jobs racist town if we make a stand an do it together. Just like MLK JR. did and he wasn't scared an he did that to make it better for us. remember that always.good godly no violent an non butt kissng uncle toms, need to run for each branch/ office of government, an police dept., an sheriff dept. an conty sets as well. then all well be better that will be the change for the best to get our town on track.
Yeah!!!! Free money and drugs for everybody!!!! Government taking care if our kids and paying all my bills!!!!
dang

Washington, DC

#3 Feb 28, 2012
My Inner Self wrote:
Your crazy as a Betsy bug. You need to go get yourself some help. Fast

Since: Oct 11

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 28, 2012
@my inner self...it's people like you that are the reason racism will always exist...white or black...whites need to stop seeing color and blacks need to stop feeling colored...we are all colored in som form or fashion...my skin is a peach-tan color...my best friend is a brown...neither of us are exactly white or black...we should all be considered Americans, not a color...you go anywhere outside of America and we are all called Americans...so why can't we do it here?
rational thinker

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 28, 2012
My Inner Self wrote:
1. You are uneducated because of your typing skills.

2. You are not held back because of your color, only your lifestyle and the people you hang around.

3. The police get complaints about a certain area of town because of gang or drug activity.

4. If you don't like it then might I suggest that you move or help take your community back.

5. Blacks are the biggest racist in this area because of years of living off the system.

6. There are no more hand outs. If people are selling drugs then that is a choice. There are more programs to help blacks than whites.

7. Lazy is not a medical condition. It's a choice. If you want nice things then you have to work for them.

8. Martin Luther King Jr would be ashamed of who we have become and the direction we are going.

9. We have a black president, a black county mayor, and things are no better now than when there were whites in office.

10. Stop blaming every thing on what color your skin is and start taking responsibility for you own actions. The rest of us are tired of you playing the race card because you get caught doing wrong or your not getting a hand out.
good job

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 28, 2012
rational thinker wrote:
<quoted text>1. You are uneducated because of your typing skills.

2. You are not held back because of your color, only your lifestyle and the people you hang around.

3. The police get complaints about a certain area of town because of gang or drug activity.

4. If you don't like it then might I suggest that you move or help take your community back.

5. Blacks are the biggest racist in this area because of years of living off the system.

6. There are no more hand outs. If people are selling drugs then that is a choice. There are more programs to help blacks than whites.

7. Lazy is not a medical condition. It's a choice. If you want nice things then you have to work for them.

8. Martin Luther King Jr would be ashamed of who we have become and the direction we are going.

9. We have a black president, a black county mayor, and things are no better now than when there were whites in office.

10. Stop blaming every thing on what color your skin is and start taking responsibility for you own actions. The rest of us are tired of you playing the race card because you get caught doing wrong or your not getting a hand out.
This is a very thoughtful comment. I commend you for your response. Keep it up and keep standing up for what's right. Thank you.
My Inner Self

Bolivar, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2012
For tional tinker, Mac_ Productionsand wow.... sorry I'm not on wlfare i don't sale drugs either, I don't get into trouble. I'm a good person living right trying to make a good living in this crazy world. U all R the ones who need some help. my typing is just fine. U need to open yalls eyes an see the big picture an for our black county mayor u r talking about, he hasn't changed nothing because he's to busy kissing white man butt. Please, it's people like U all that make us look bad. Thank U .....
umi

Jackson, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2012
what are you doing to help the situation, if you are so concerned "my inner self"? Seems to me that you are just on here complaining. I agree Martin Luther King Jr. would be ashamed of the way that people are acting. Stop trying to throw out the race card in every situation just because you think it will get you somewhere. The fact is, black, white, green, pink, purple, yellow or blue, we were all created EQUAL. We should treat each other as equals. Just because you don't get your way about something, is no reason to call racism. Racism is going to exist whether we try to stop it or not. Do the best you can and don't worry what the next person thinks or says about you.
Ms Faith

Bolivar, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Please shut up "umi" I agree with "My Inner Self."
Alot of things going on in the east because of racism, so don't act like it ain't there.
umi

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 2, 2012
No I won't shutup because this is my opinion. Remember the one I'm entitled to under the constitution? Oh but wait, you didn't know that? I'm guessing that you didn't pay attention in school or you would know that. I didn't say racism wasn't here. I said it's going to be here no matter what we do. If you want it to go away, start with yourself, because it sounds to me like you are a bit racist.
umi

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 2, 2012
and to My Inner Self, if you think they can't take your job away or arrest you if you are selling drugs, honey you are dead wrong. Freedom of speech is one thing, we don't have freedom of selling drugs. They can and will cut you off of AFDC/Foodstamps, welfare checks and all. I personally think a drug test should be given to anyone who gets government assistance. If I have to pass a drug test to get a job to pay taxes so you lazy idiots can lay around and do nothing but draw money off of your kids, then I think you should have to pass a drug test to get any kind of assistance. There are people that need the assistance that can't get it because there are people like you that are abusing the system left and right.
reloy

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 2, 2012
Ms Faith wrote:
Please shut up "umi" I agree with "My Inner Self."
Alot of things going on in the east because of racism, so don't act like it ain't there.
What are the things you keep talking about in east bolivar that are caused by racism? What are they? Please give some examples.
P Royality

Bolivar, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2012
U all R so sad an need help, I see what goeos on in the east an it's not protect an serve. It's harrassing blacks alot. they need to find out who these thieves r breaking in our homes. they don't even take finger prints hat will tell all. sad sad sad police. I'm glad i work an is drug an alcoholfree. I've never used drugs I've never sold them thank God. I don't believe in killing no one.But I do pray for all daily. I pray for the east side of bolivar aswell.
MoBB

Bolivar, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Im just gone be real and Im black and proud of it. Stop relying on the police to fix the problems and start at home. You never hear about white folks shooting up the club and doing all this other stupid BS we do. They may fight and act a fool like anyone else but its only our people that cant have a gathering in any public place without some stupid BS breaking out over nothing. Y'all can sit here and pull the race card and blame white people but its our fault we got all this pressure on us. And whats so bad about it, Its only a few bad apples that make us all look bad but as long as we embrace it and try to throw it off on racism, it will never get better. We got our kids getting raised by these rappers and aint trying to do it ourselves by spending time with them. I know I done made somebody mad but truth is truth. I wouldnt stay near the projects if the rent was free so what does that say?! The police are harassing us because these older black folks are tired of the young black people acting like fools around here. Stop getting on topix with this ignorant BS and do something about it!
good job

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 6, 2012
MoBB wrote:
Im just gone be real and Im black and proud of it. Stop relying on the police to fix the problems and start at home. You never hear about white folks shooting up the club and doing all this other stupid BS we do. They may fight and act a fool like anyone else but its only our people that cant have a gathering in any public place without some stupid BS breaking out over nothing. Y'all can sit here and pull the race card and blame white people but its our fault we got all this pressure on us. And whats so bad about it, Its only a few bad apples that make us all look bad but as long as we embrace it and try to throw it off on racism, it will never get better. We got our kids getting raised by these rappers and aint trying to do it ourselves by spending time with them. I know I done made somebody mad but truth is truth. I wouldnt stay near the projects if the rent was free so what does that say?! The police are harassing us because these older black folks are tired of the young black people acting like fools around here. Stop getting on topix with this ignorant BS and do something about it!
amen
umi

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2012
@MoBB THANK YOU! I'm glad someone finally said it. I think we should all start at home, whether we are white, black or whatever! if you just sit back and complain, things will never change. Get up and do something about it.
Your mama

Jackson, TN

#17 Mar 6, 2012
My Inner Self wrote:
Who is for this we need to stand up, do this,don't be scared because of were u work, or if U sale dugs or on SSI or SSD or even on AFDC/Wefare they can't fire anyone or cut no ones income off either an they can't arrest no one either. the USA has freedom of speach, an the no one can take that from us. Gods always on our side for whats right. we need to come together, with ideas an srtagies to do this. I have already come up with oe stragity myself.It doesn't matter if we do't like one another this is for all our kids so they will have a better life. no one is no better than the other. Please no uncle Toms or white folk butt kisser, we dont need them hey will mess everythng up. S R we gonna do this or no so what if they R an ave the KKK, we can form the lack panthers again an do it the right way by god non violent, but if the KKK's wanna be violent so can we. S R we gonna make this stand if so let me know. This town is poor an racist. we need jods more an better stores an restaraunts and etc. so no one will not have to sale drugs, or get into
Niggers.
trouble steeling cause they have no job or form of income to survive. then their will be less people getting felonies, cause that keeps people from gettin jobs an etc. we need a place here so people with felonies can get jobs like jackson does.e can over come this slow growing no jobs racist town if we make a stand an do it together. Just like MLK JR. did and he wasn't scared an he did that to make it better for us. remember that always.good godly no violent an non butt kissng uncle toms, need to run for each branch/ office of government, an police dept., an sheriff dept. an conty sets as well. then all well be better that will be the chang for the best to get our town on track.
Blue gums.
weenie beanie

Jackson, TN

#18 Mar 7, 2012
he he he blue gums.

aint hearde that in a while sho is funnie
weenie beanie

Jackson, TN

#19 Mar 7, 2012
My Inner Self wrote:

count your bleesings. were it not for some white trash slave trader who threw your great time 9 granddaddy on a slave ship you would be sitting in the congo instead of that used crown vic police machine.

get a life and before you start any more revolutions and go back to school and learn to spell and write. MLK would be proud of your writing skills if he could read them
Im Blessed

Bolivar, TN

#20 Apr 15, 2012
First of all U white piece of crap U ain't all white I done did family studies an there r no all white or blacks any more thank u we have @ least 6 races in us so don't u feel stupid trix. an second U sound just like a KKK dip spitting ugly white red neck. U also sound like a black white folks azz licker too. so either way u ain't shit, please u dont know jack an aint scaring no one with your stuip azz. so before u start some sh*t, u betta know what u talking about for real. Don't be no fool. cause this aint what u want. Just try an I always follow through aint no fear in my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardeman County EMS (Sep '11) 13 hr just asking 50
Superintendent of Schools another Racist Electi... (Jun '12) Sat Interested 38
Arguments for and against the existence of God... (May '12) Fri Auntie Theist 9
Is there a god in Bolivar? (May '11) Fri Auntie Theist 12
Mayor Jimmy Sain Fri Auntie Theist 17
girl at tractor supply (Apr '13) Jan 22 word 33
Bolivar Beer Joints Jan 20 Bob 7
Bolivar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bolivar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?