First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Come on

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Tionne Herron signed to play at T Tech???? Come on man, everyone knows that team belongs to the Franklin Girls. They carry that team. You watch, Mera gonna explode this year!
Exactly

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 15, 2012
You got that right. Mera is the only one that can carry that team.
Bolivar

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
So, at this point who cares Hollywood got her's. So stop trying to start junk with these kids and congratulate Hollywood on getting her scholarship. And let's support the rest of the young ladies in what they are trying to accomplish.
Come on

Memphis, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Hollywood???? Yeah she is just like everything in Hollywood, spoiled, pampered and overrated!!!!
K.navarro

Milan, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Tionne is a great friend of mine! And yeah she signed with TTU. I'm so proud an happy for her! So yeah can you go away? The team is just that a TEAM not just Mera or Tionne or Kelsey or anyone on there
Bolivar

Jackson, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Come on wrote:
Hollywood???? Yeah she is just like everything in Hollywood, spoiled, pampered and overrated!!!!
It is obvious you are not from Bolivar, because of you were you would know that In calling her Hollywood has nothing to do with Hollywod, Cali. Maybe that is a hint to how you are with your trouble making junk.
Bolivar

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Bolivar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you are not from Bolivar, because of you were you would know that In calling her Hollywood has nothing to do with Hollywod, Cali. Maybe that is a hint to how you are with your trouble making junk.
Sorry meant because if you were and also a hint to who you are
What you said

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Come on wrote:
So true for real and I am from here BOOBOO!!!
Wow

Memphis, TN

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Another loss last night. Rick gonna have to turn the team over to the real hoopers.
Tionne

Kennett, MO

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Heyy thanks for all the opinion yall just motivate me even more!! Yall have anything better to do but worry bout me!! How many of u on here have a scholardhip for anything!!

Saulsbury, TN

#11 Dec 3, 2012
It's Tionne's team and everyone knows it.
Jansen

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
I work with her mother and I would so hit that. I heard her mother likes white guys too.
Really

Corinth, MS

#13 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]It's Tionne's team and everyone knows it.[/QUOTE]

You must have not seen last nights game. What now BOO BOO!!!

Saulsbury, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
When the Franklins sign for scholarships then you can say something about Tionne
Curious

Columbus, GA

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Come on wrote:
I bet u broke, check to check, or food stamps. Haters make me sick. I've sit back and watched other players become popular playing with Tionne because other teams have to respect her, hurt her, and in most instances double team her. I actually would like for her to sit out the rest of the season and don't even have to play dummy. It's people like u that have nothing to do or have anything going for urself therefore, u hate on others. If Tionne quit today, bolivar would not win another game. Take these points into consideration if u can even read with your dumb azz!!!!!! Oh the last I checked, all of the comparisons.....how many girls u know that have been sponsored by Nike and signed D1 (in the early period)........ None dummy!
Curious

Columbus, GA

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Oh forgot about the fact that Tionne is ranked (ESPN) top 100 point guards in the country and of the 21 division 1 colleges that wanted her...none were Bethel, Union, or Freed Hardeman. Sorry.....I'm beginning to like this.. Now I see what people do that have no life!!!!!!
Really

Corinth, MS

#17 Dec 9, 2012
B town won games before her, they will win games after her. By the way who would want to go to TN Tech? There are alot of sucky programs that happen to be D-1. They are just one of them.
Bolivar

Jackson, TN

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Really wrote:
B town won games before her, they will win games after her. By the way who would want to go to TN Tech? There are alot of sucky programs that happen to be D-1. They are just one of them.
Now you must be stupid or just uneducated. Tenn tech is one of the best colleges in tenn. And not only that she is going free. Only an idiot or a very uninformed person would have this attitude toward a free college education. Please stop this post and your obvious jealousy toward
this child. As I said before Hollywood got her's,
and let's pray some of the other kids get
something too. A mind is a terrible thing to
waste and after reading your post it is very clear
your mind is already wasted. "Hollywood, keep
up the good work and all of Hollywood is proud
of you.
Really

Corinth, MS

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Another great game Mera!! Way to lead you team!!
Its kendall babbbbyyyyy:)

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Tionne is a great ball player! I'm in the gym everyday with all the basket ball girls! Tionne is one of the best! It's no ones business but TIONNE'S who she signed with! Get of her back! Y'all are only wasting your time because y'all are just motivating her! Tionne will show y'all how stupid your opinions are when she whoops some ass next year in basketball!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joes (Oct '13) 16 hr jwondering28 22
karen Marcum Childress Sat just wandering 1
Sonic last night (Aug '14) Fri guest 7
hot fedex chick Fri guest 2
Guy that drives the black z71 May 22 hmmm 7
Mayor Jimmy Sain May 20 Uncle Bill 58
Tracey Howell (Feb '14) May 12 BFF 36
More from around the web

Bolivar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE