Molesting his 3 year old cousin.

Posted in the Bolivar Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris Cheairs

Bolivar, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2011
That nasty no good one legged stump, rape and molested his three year old cousin. If he done to his cousin, he has done it to his own kids. The dept. Of childrens services should get involved. If it was my child Dixie funeral home would have already been involved. That's way he has a stump due a leg for fooling with that baby, before that low life leave this world God is going to take his little penis off. You have not, and will not get away with this
great

Oakland, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Who did this? When? Where?
konserned

Bolivar, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Chris Cheairs wrote:
That nasty no good one legged stump, rape and molested his three year old cousin. If he done to his cousin, he has done it to his own kids. The dept. Of childrens services should get involved. If it was my child Dixie funeral home would have already been involved. That's way he has a stump due a leg for fooling with that baby, before that low life leave this world God is going to take his little penis off. You have not, and will not get away with this
Who?
Nasty dog

Bolivar, TN

#4 Jan 1, 2012
konserned wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
she is a Phinnessee, his first cousin. I don't know her first name heard her Mother name is Gloria. God knows if this was my child Mr. Chris Cheairs would be dead. Someone must help the little girls that lives with him, they are in danger.
great

Oakland, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2012
Did the child's mother have him arrested? I certinlynhope so, this is really sad. You have to watch your kides closely, even around relatives.
Nasty dog

Bolivar, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2012
The police knows and they are not doing anything about it, that's the sad part. He will keep raping, until he is stop.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2012
This is the saddest thing that I have read on this site. It even sadder to learned that the authority know about this. I done some digging I've found out that this man name is Christopher Cheairs, he live at hollywood acrces, his dropper(mama) is Bobbie Joe Cheairs. I was also told that she is aware of him raping his little cousins I'm told that he started at three years of age, and continue until she started her cycle. This poor child has suffered I'm told. The entire community need to go to there home and castrate this low down demon. I'm told that he has only one leg now. It's time to take his third leg off. He should never get a chance to do this to another child. Where is DCS? Where is the sheriff?, they need to be run out of town to. Heart broken. please say a prayer for all the childrens that he has raped, and they are being silent.
can someone please help

Bolivar, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2012
this poor child. Lord if I had ten minutes with this child molester. Where are the police when we need them? Everybody that gets on here for the wrong reasons, this is a cause worth fighting. I urge all readers to get involved and demand that this bastard is arrested. If his mother or so call birth givers, is holding up for him she and anyone else should spend the rest of theirs lives behind bars. Now this is sick, and sad.
Know better

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2012
You all sound like some folks that have personal hate for that family. I know chris and I know Joe, and I bet the farm someone is lying about them. Sounds like they are taking care of your child due to you being unfit and now you want them back. This is not the place to be putting things out or calling someone guilty when we all know better.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#10 Jan 4, 2012
Know better wrote:
You all sound like some folks that have personal hate for that family. I know chris and I know Joe, and I bet the farm someone is lying about them. Sounds like they are taking care of your child due to you being unfit and now you want them back. This is not the place to be putting things out or calling someone guilty when we all know better.
your dumb ass don't own a farm.,bet your food stamps. That the only thing you got and the state owns you. Lying punk..
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#11 Jan 4, 2012
Concerned and Worried wrote:
<quoted text> your dumb ass don't own a farm.,bet your food stamps. That the only thing you got and the state owns you. Lying punk..
. The only thing I hate is this rapist of that young child is not in prison. I also hate that you are so Dam STUPID!!!!
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#12 Jan 4, 2012
<quoted text> your dumb ass don't own a farm.,bet your food stamps. That the only thing you got and the state owns you. Lying punk..
"what would this child have to gain for lying on this punk Chris" absolutely nothing. DCS please get this bastard. Please.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#13 Jan 4, 2012
So what you know chris. And Joe, you know a Rapist, a child Molester, and a DAM Fool. Hooray. If you have a farm it a funny farm, with idiots just like you. Now bet your ass on that. Sick one too.
great

Oakland, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2012
IF this is true it is really sad. I know some ppl at Hollywood Acres but not the Cheairs family. Is this the lady Joe Kelley? How old is her son. Does she have foster kids or whose kids is he raping? There has got to be some help out there.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2012
great wrote:
IF this is true it is really sad. I know some ppl at Hollywood Acres but not the Cheairs family. Is this the lady Joe Kelley? How old is her son. Does she have foster kids or whose kids is he raping? There has got to be some help out there.
yes this is Joe Kelley, he sick boy, he's probably in his late thirties. He rape his first cousins Daja, please if you have kids run from him dangerous child molester. Should be a register sex offender.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#16 Jan 4, 2012
great wrote:
every word of this is true. I promise you, every word. Pray for Daja she's the victim.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#17 Jan 4, 2012
<quoted text> every word of this is true. I promise you, every word. Pray for Daja she's the victim.
this is Joe Kelley Cheairs, she married a Cheairs, thank God he have the fore sight to divorce this fool.
Know better

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Listen you all, please stop putting this child's name on this site. Whoever you are, you should know better. This is a very reckless and careless act on your part. And finally, anyone that knows the Cheair's family know you are lying and creating a bunch of junk. If this is so true and you know it's true then why don't you call dhs and the police. At the end of the day, they to know you are a suck person and your actions of putting this child name out there truly shows it.

I pray that you get help with your hatered
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#20 Jan 4, 2012
Know better wrote:
Listen you all, please stop putting this child's name on this site. Whoever you are, you should know better. This is a very reckless and careless act on your part. And finally, anyone that knows the Cheair's family know you are lying and creating a bunch of junk. If this is so true and you know it's true then why don't you call dhs and the police. At the end of the day, they to know you are a suck person and your actions of puttinld name out

there truly shows it.
I pray that you get help with your hatered
Sick fool this is the police, for your information just needing to get you talking. This is going to be investigated, and there will be many arrest from this, maybe you to because once again the truth has already been gather. I hope he don't drop the soap, or he may in up in a rope. Inmates hate child molester. I'm sure you are a sick relative.
Concerned and Worried

Bolivar, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2012
<quoted text> Sick fool this is the police, for your information just needing to get you talking. This is going to be investigated, and there will be many arrest from this, maybe you to because once again the truth has already been gather. I hope he don't drop the soap, or he may in up in a rope. Inmates hate child molester. I'm sure you are a sick relative.
"THE TRUTH HURTS" wouldn't be so upset but it's all true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People that date married people 3 min TheRealWhut 71
Mark and Rebecca Cooper Divorced? 18 min TheRealWhut 2
Rebecca Cooper go fund me account? 20 min TheRealWhut 16
Ashley Manaseri Davis 6 hr Lebron4president 6
Coach dismissed 16 hr red 1
Chad Sat Betsy 22
The Peoples Bank (Aug '15) Sat curious 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bolivar Mortgages