First Prev
of 7
Next Last
kNOWn

Bolivar, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Does anyone keep up with CCA politics? What r they really doing here....to help the state and county? Or to make buttloads of money by paying low wages and hiring staff from the surrounding counties to those who are more proned to breaking the law themselves? Are they paying taxes to the city and county as they should be 10+ years into business here? And just who all has/is their supervisory staff sleeping with? How many individuals, families and careers have been shattered as the result of this greedy, cash cow, Peyton Place coming to town? Clean up your business CCA, or get out! Better yet, just get out before you totally ruin this county!!
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2011
u must b a ex-employee or a unhappy person... sure CCA politics r there but every place of work has politics and/or ppl sleeping with other staff. I am one who stays out of the others business and do my job, therefore I do my job and get ok pay for this part of the county. CCA voluteers help good causes in the county. Both CCA prisons help whiteville businesses. Positions are $8 +/hr up, starting with clerical....sure that is low but if you live nearby, you don't use the gas and if you want, you can eat the chow food for free, which helps. If you stay out of other ppls business and do your job, it's a good place to work.
nKNOwn

AOL

#3 Apr 21, 2011
EMP wrote:
u must b a ex-employee or a unhappy person... sure CCA politics r there but every place of work has politics and/or ppl sleeping with other staff. I am one who stays out of the others business and do my job, therefore I do my job and get ok pay for this part of the county. CCA voluteers help good causes in the county. Both CCA prisons help whiteville businesses. Positions are $8 +/hr up, starting with clerical....sure that is low but if you live nearby, you don't use the gas and if you want, you can eat the chow food for free, which helps. If you stay out of other ppls business and do your job, it's a good place to work.
I dunno about all of that. A lot of supervisors fucking people. What about that Fender guy? Heard he had an affair with an OFFICER last year and din't get in trouble. Isn't he married? Is that really okay behavior? Not right, especially subordinates. No morals, ethics, integrity or respect for him or the woman. OR THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE!! And now you have promoted him to Chief of Security? Shows you what morons are running that place! Just wish they'd leave. Idiots are runing that place (Hardeman)!
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Who cares?!?!?! Karma will come around....You must be someone who loves to start stuff or gossip...u r funny.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 May 3, 2011
STFU Rusty! Nobody cares!
cya its the cca way

Jackson, TN

#6 May 3, 2011
STFU Fender!!! Obviously you do care with your big nose lying ass. The day you tell the truth will be the day hell freezes over. Its sad when folks forget where they came from. You'd be alot better off if you didnt fall in love with every prison whore that you stick your di$% in. You started out on the bottom and thats where your gonna be in the end. When it happens it's gonna be no ones fault but your own. For those of you reading this its NOT Rusty. There are folks out there that dislikes Fender just as much as Rusty does. I predict this chief will go down just like the last one. He's hanging himself and for those of us who are watching the show now it's just a waiting game!!!!
anonymous

United States

#8 May 5, 2011
I have been on God's green Earth for a lot of years, and I worked at HCCF for a good number of them. I watched as female staff continually threw themselves at the male staff who had any kind of rank sgt or above. In the words of Rhett "frankly My dear I don't give a damn!" I am a female who has gotten eveything I want in life by working hard at a real job and I have never tried to sleep my way to a promotion. A wise man once told our training class at HCCF that "women have to have a reason to have sex, men just need a place." This has been true since the beginning of time, so before you try to crucify a good man please remember two things, one-it takes two to tangle and two "don't throw stone when you most likely live in a glass house yourself." And as far as anybody invovled being married, I would say that that is between the parties involved and their higher power, whatever it may be. So why doesn't everyone grow up and stop acting like they are still in school instead of acting like adults and minding their own business
not a fan of the fen

Tipton, TN

#9 May 5, 2011
If you don't want your business known then don't put it out there to be known. If you do people are going to talk. It's just human nature.Crucify a good man...you obviously don't know the meaning if your referring to Fender as one. Grow up and stop acting like we're in school...We will as soon as Fender quits acting like he just discovered pu$$*!!!! All you Fender fans will be very disappointed when you get to know the real Fender.Way to go chief...teach employees to sleep with each other, teach them to worry about the girl up front instead of your job in the back,teach them to take care of your people but only if it benefits you, teach them CYA for sure cause you got that one down pat. Sad thing is that if you all had a warden that even gave 2 shi%^s about the place he would speak up and take care of this distraction that everyone is talking about. Don't hold your breath on that one though. As a former employee I know that the only thing he cares about in the whole building is that his office windows stay clean. lmfao. To bad the old warden is not there anymore. You all have made a complete joke out of the place that he helped create and you just continue to do it daily. Way to go HCCF!!!!
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#10 May 5, 2011
I agree with "anonymous" and "not a fan of the fen" on many things. Alot of "relationships" have gone on that are against "policy"...involving "female/male" and "female/female", yet Warden won't do anything about it...and corp won't do anything either. Employees get sick and tired of seeing this crap on a day to day basis. And the "old" warden was involved with this crap too and wasnt any better.
noname

Oakland, TN

#11 May 5, 2011
EMP wrote:
I agree with "anonymous" and "not a fan of the fen" on many things. Alot of "relationships" have gone on that are against "policy"...involving "female/male" and "female/female", yet Warden won't do anything about it...and corp won't do anything either. Employees get sick and tired of seeing this crap on a day to day basis. And the "old" warden was involved with this crap too and wasnt any better.
I had been wondering if this kind of bs just happened at whiteville corp. Guess not.
Anonymous

Bolivar, TN

#12 May 5, 2011
Is there really a policy that prohibits employees having relationships with other employees? What's wrong with dating someone you work with as long as you're not making out while at work? I guess it could be worse. They could be having relationships with the prisoners.
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#13 May 5, 2011
yes, there is a policy ... can't remember the number but it's called "fraternization with employees"....and it gets old with you see ppl chases or follows their "other"...ugh!
Anon too

Bolivar, TN

#14 May 5, 2011
EMP, you are full of shit! You can't remember the policy number because there is no such policy. You shouldn't state things as facts unless you can back it up. Fraternization with employees...uh, no! Try fraternization with inmates. There is a policy against that. Have you ever considered that the reason why nothing is done to these employees for engaging in relationships with other employees is because there's no policy violation? There is absolutely NO policy to prohibit an employee engaging in a consensual relationship with another employee. Not only is it not a policy violation, it's not a violation of the Code of Conduct either. C'mon! You can dislike a person all day long. You can be of the opinion that it's wrong to have relationships with coworkers. You can be upset about people engaging in affairs with other people when one or both of the parties are married. All of that is perfectly acceptable because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You are welcome to voice it here even. None of us have to agree with one another. But to state things as though they are fact when they are not, is pretty ignorant in my opinion. In the words of a long ago chief of security, "have this been verified?" If you're going to state it as fact, you should verify it first.
noname

Oakland, TN

#15 May 6, 2011
Yes, the policies are there. It is a lot like the military. Higher ranking officers cannot date officers under them. Bosses can't date people under them. HSA cannot date anyone in his/her department. RN cannot date LPN, Chief cannot date assistant chief.Assistant warden cannot date chief of security. Warden cannot date anyone because he/she is over the entire facility.
I don't have to name policy number because I really don't care. Just because they don't want do state numbers, does not mean it is not there. The people that are doing it know which policy it is.
Policies are in place for a reason,
Noone is above them and when the crap hits the fan, and tongues start flapping, heads start rolling, Hide and watch.
I took the time to try to break this down but I could care less if you believe it or not.3315
Anon Too

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 6, 2011
It's not a matter of "believing" it. There is absolutely no such policy - not even one prohibiting supervisors from dating their subordinates. It is important because people seem to be so up in the air about these people not being held accountable for violating policy prohibiting these relationships. Knowledge is power. Being educated on the fact that there isn't a policy being violated could save some of these people from being so upset. Having a consensual relationship with a coworker or subordinate is not a violation of policy. It's that simple.
cry-cry

Sharon, SC

#17 May 6, 2011
Well it seems to me that people have to much time on their hands to discuss such, I use to work there and I know there is more serious things than that going on, for instance what about drug testing captains because from what I know one of the captains you hired back got terminated for refusing to take a drug test hmmmmm and he gets hired back way to go cca or should I say way to go Reece, there is another captain that works there who has been to rehab and awol after awol for being high on drugs but yep he still works there and is still on drugs like cocaine, steroids way to go Sullivan keep snorting and shooting up you will get there one day. So with al of this going on you sit around and talk about things nobody has control of and that doesnt jepordize anything. So with that being stay high and supervise now that is the way reece and sullivan. Tell Warden Dodd to wash his shirt next time too.
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#18 May 6, 2011
Anon too wrote:
EMP, you are full of shit! You can't remember the policy number because there is no such policy. You shouldn't state things as facts unless you can back it up. Fraternization with employees...uh, no! Try fraternization with inmates. There is a policy against that. Have you ever considered that the reason why nothing is done to these employees for engaging in relationships with other employees is because there's no policy violation? There is absolutely NO policy to prohibit an employee engaging in a consensual relationship with another employee. Not only is it not a policy violation, it's not a violation of the Code of Conduct either. C'mon! You can dislike a person all day long. You can be of the opinion that it's wrong to have relationships with coworkers. You can be upset about people engaging in affairs with other people when one or both of the parties are married. All of that is perfectly acceptable because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You are welcome to voice it here even. None of us have to agree with one another. But to state things as though they are fact when they are not, is pretty ignorant in my opinion. In the words of a long ago chief of security, "have this been verified?" If you're going to state it as fact, you should verify it first.
Nah...u r full of shit...it is a policy because that is why a husband and wife can not work on the same shift if one is a higher rank and a c/o ... HELLO...COMMON SENSE! U know...I really don't give a shit about gossip, anyone's life...just go in and do my job, but I'm sure you are one is in the middle of the gossip and/or someone who is so unhappy in life that you want everyone to be unhappy...lol...good luck in your sad life
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#19 May 6, 2011
cry-cry wrote:
Well it seems to me that people have to much time on their hands to discuss such, I use to work there and I know there is more serious things than that going on, for instance what about drug testing captains because from what I know one of the captains you hired back got terminated for refusing to take a drug test hmmmmm and he gets hired back way to go cca or should I say way to go Reece, there is another captain that works there who has been to rehab and awol after awol for being high on drugs but yep he still works there and is still on drugs like cocaine, steroids way to go Sullivan keep snorting and shooting up you will get there one day. So with al of this going on you sit around and talk about things nobody has control of and that doesnt jepordize anything. So with that being stay high and supervise now that is the way reece and sullivan. Tell Warden Dodd to wash his shirt next time too.
lol.... true...true...and Dodd doesnt work there anymore (funny though) ;)
EMP

Bolivar, TN

#20 May 6, 2011
noname wrote:
Yes, the policies are there. It is a lot like the military. Higher ranking officers cannot date officers under them. Bosses can't date people under them. HSA cannot date anyone in his/her department. RN cannot date LPN, Chief cannot date assistant chief.Assistant warden cannot date chief of security. Warden cannot date anyone because he/she is over the entire facility.
I don't have to name policy number because I really don't care. Just because they don't want do state numbers, does not mean it is not there. The people that are doing it know which policy it is.
Policies are in place for a reason,
Noone is above them and when the crap hits the fan, and tongues start flapping, heads start rolling, Hide and watch.
I took the time to try to break this down but I could care less if you believe it or not.3315
Thanks...glad someone else has common sense and not taking this seriously
Anon Too

Bolivar, TN

#22 May 7, 2011
You're wrong again, EMP. No policy to prohibit husband and wife working together even if one is a ranking staff member. I'd say that is probably not a good practice, but it's again not a violation of policy. There is a difference in something being a violation of policy or being something that you "think" should be in policy. You might notice that I have not participated in the gossip portion of this forum thread but have rather stuck with the facts that people are misrepresenting. That's what I deal in - facts. Again I say it is a fact that having a consenting relationship with a coworker or subordinant is not a violation of policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for My Christian Grey 11 hr Cheri 50
Angela J. 16 hr Big mo 1
worst dixie youth coaches 18 hr calm down already 31
Charlotte Frost 22 hr Veronica 6
Houston Holdren 22 hr Pretty Sure 2
home les boy? Thu you are not even ... 9
Sydney Frank (Aug '14) Thu omg 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bolivar Mortgages