guest29

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2012
What's the scoop?
ldd

Jackson, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
yall need to leave her name off of here. stop trying to start some mess.
loaded

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
I heard she likes big black ones!!
?

Millington, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2012
This behavior is appalling! It is NO ONE's business what she does and does not like. Furthermore, who in the heck cares about black, white, or any other color? Focus on making your life better, improving yourself, and not spreading other people's affairs. It is none of your business---and before you start, NO-I do not know Carol, but if you have something to say to or about her, I suggest you do what God commanded, and go to her about your ought!
loaded

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]This behavior is appalling! It is NO ONE's business what she does and does not like. Furthermore, who in the heck cares about black, white, or any other color? Focus on making your life better, improving yourself, and not spreading other people's affairs. It is none of your business---and before you start, NO-I do not know Carol, but if you have something to say to or about her, I suggest you do what God commanded, and go to her about your ought![/QUOTE]
so if this was your spouse I guess you would be ok with him or her stepping out on you!! She must be ashamed of the guy or she would have left her husband for him!
?

Millington, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2012
loaded wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]This behavior is appalling! It is NO ONE's business what she does and does not like. Furthermore, who in the heck cares about black, white, or any other color? Focus on making your life better, improving yourself, and not spreading other people's affairs. It is none of your business---and before you start, NO-I do not know Carol, but if you have something to say to or about her, I suggest you do what God commanded, and go to her about your ought!"

so if this was your spouse I guess you would be ok with him or her stepping out on you!! She must be ashamed of the guy or she would have left her husband for him!
Spouses who leave each other are very far and few between. She may or may not be ashamed, yet she may have not done anything to begin with. No one knows the real story, except those involved. People love to talk. Usually, the worse the story, the more they love to add to it and spread the word. It truly is not justified---do not talk about her, because one day, it may be YOU in the center of the gossip.
nawnaw

Bolivar, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2012
That ShItz aint tru she eats pu--sy
guest29

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2012
nawnaw wrote:
That ShItz aint tru she eats pu--sy
really??????????
mrsreal

Bolivar, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2012
she is a good person even though she messed up but nobody cant judge nobody i just hope she making he right choice!!!!!
guest29

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2012
mrsreal wrote:
she is a good person even though she messed up but nobody cant judge nobody i just hope she making he right choice!!!!!
sometimes u have to do what makes u happy and not what makes everyone else happy! Maybe she made the right choice or maybe the wrong one. Only time will tell I guess!
I know

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Look what her ex is doing. I know he got involved with 2 beautiful women from haywood countyband he ended up hurting them both. Who Is Carol hurting...NOONE
Queen Bitch

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2013
She mess with my daughter again she ain't gonna hafta worry bout nothin else
Curious

Oakland, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2013
who is Carol Sipes? where does she work?
still stepping out

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2013
She's still stepping out... On the dark side!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
at did Kasey have to say? 7 hr eat that 2
After One Fight and she won't talk to me 8 hr Christie 10
3-way grocery 11 hr Tootles 5
amanda davis (Dec '13) Oct 20 boomhower 15
Dark car with memorial in back window. Oct 16 Anonymous 1
Patrick Pierce Oct 13 Anonymous 1
Bolivar ford closing ??? Oct 12 David 4

Bolivar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance