Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2008
im going threw a divorce,its bad!he is a abuser!! we have a 16month old daughter...that he did not want anything to do with us when i was pregnant...now he is taking me to court for vistation....he deals drugs meth...hags out with all the wrong people...this guy is the devil!!!and the judge wants me to start meeting him with my daughter in a public place....he has called me all day wanting me to drop everthing go meet him.... i still have nothing in writing from my lawyer to do so this guy scares me BAD!!! i dont understand!!! can someone help please!!!!
braveheart

Wheatland, MO

#2 Mar 21, 2008
get a restraining order against him and then get full cusity of your kid, then he will have to go to court to get the right to see the child and if he threatens you send him to jail.
he should be in jail now for drug abuse but the system likes it that way.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2008
braveheart wrote:
get a restraining order against him and then get full cusity of your kid, then he will have to go to court to get the right to see the child and if he threatens you send him to jail.
he should be in jail now for drug abuse but the system likes it that way.
yes i did that!! i still have to meet him in a public place,he should be in jail...this whole deal is crazy!!! thank you for your help! if you have anymore let me no berore i go to jail...no i have never been to jail...but it sure makes me mad at him enough to hit him with somthing!!!he is also on probation...failed drug test...are system is just wrong when it comes to are children...

c
Bag of Bones

Solo, MO

#4 Oct 22, 2008
I'm late to this party (May?) but...

if there has been no judgement/order set, you do NOT have to meet him. Until the judge rules that he has visitation...you are under no obligation to meet him.
lynette

Jupiter, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2008
reach me by email at Lynette_momof3@yahoo.com I have some good news for you if you are going to get divorce. I can help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min Shontay 2,676
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DAWG LOST AGAIN 96,913
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 15 hr Ronald 431
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
Huge thieves right under your nose...Next Stop Aug 26 Past Employee 1
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Polk County was issued at September 17 at 11:33AM CDT

•••
•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bolivar People Search