bubba weir

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2006
hello bolivar missouri--i was wondering if anyone knows my old friend from springfield--bill allen--(willian samuel allen )he is about 47 years old--brothers virgil-louis-sister ruby--just trying to catch up on time lost--thanks for any help [email protected]
Sharon

Wheatland, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2009
I am looking to see the late models back at Bolivar in 2009, Am looking for Tim Swearergin and Jim Hunt... hope they will be there and I can see them tear up the asphalt again.....
Sharon

Wheatland, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Thank You Sooooo Much Bill Allen for making Bolivar Asphalt again....You have a big fan here! I know Dallas Hicks, he says he is related to you. He is my Aunts Boyfriend. They were here with me on Thanksgiving....He says you want to lease out the track, well let me know, maybe I can help...I am a big fan of asphalt racing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roofing Company Owner Sentenced for Harboring I... (Feb '10) Jun 13 harrywingo84 8
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
Daycom (Aug '10) Mar '16 Concerned 20
pets Mar '16 maggieann 1
Dusty is a fucktard Feb '16 AnonPolice 1
Roberts brothers sal barn. Ripoff joint Feb '16 Tiredoffer tin sc... 1
News K2 incense provides high for some, scare for ot... (Dec '09) Feb '16 smh 617
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bolivar Mortgages