Polk County detective: Woman from Morrisville says she planned to kill 9 children

May 9, 2012 Full story: KYTV Springfield 7

BOLIVAR, Mo. -- A woman from rural Polk County is in jail after deputies say she cut the throat of her 4-year-old son early Tuesday.

Full Story
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#1 May 9, 2012
WTF ???
Mrstrish

Sparta, MO

#3 May 10, 2012
That's so sad. I wonder if she has a severe case of post partum depression.
Not Retarded

United States

#4 May 10, 2012
Mrstrish wrote:
That's so sad. I wonder if she has a severe case of post partum depression.
...for 4 YEARS?
Mrstrish

Sparta, MO

#5 May 10, 2012
Maybe if left untreated. If not that, some other kind of mental illness, which does not mean I am excusing her behavior, we as a society should focus more on people with mental illness than things like gay marriage.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#6 May 10, 2012
You need to remember that Andrea Yates drowned her 4 children, called 911, said it was for their own good, something evil was after them. Sad every time it happens.
Mrstrish

Sparta, MO

#7 May 11, 2012
aur56 wrote:
You need to remember that Andrea Yates drowned her 4 children, called 911, said it was for their own good, something evil was after them. Sad every time it happens.
Ok
Erica

Bolivar, MO

#8 May 11, 2012
I can't belive this she lives right down the road from me. The kids are still in the home as of right now I seen a sheriff down there just a few mins ago. If you can't take care of your kids call for help. People are just a call away there is no need to hurt them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,041
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min BOHICA-A 2,859
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr grave digger 303
Taking the family out to Bolivar KFC? Might wan... (Dec '11) 1 hr Bonde 33
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr OOTA 528
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
•••
•••
•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bolivar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bolivar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bolivar