jimmy cantrell

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

please help us my son is 4 turning 5 and has ceberal palsey james has lived with me most of his life. when his mother did have him she abused and neglected him as reports were founded but most not investigated. rebecca alkire is the mothers name. also known around lebanon as rebecca yonts. she already had 1 child taken 3 years ago due to almost killing him when she broke his life supporting machines by throwing them against the wall and braking them,putting saline in his nose untill he stopped breathing and didnt want to call 911 (fathers family did) and put a needle in the babys soft spot changing the poor babys life forever. also involved in drug activity as recent as the meth found 2 weeks ago. threatened to kill my son, sexually abused him (this i have all the court docs on also.) we need support as judge larry winfrey wants my son to stay with her untill custody hearing. i am so afraid for my son and cant let this happen..... also the person who investigated abuse is a family friend and i have a gift she gave us when james was born and she has had this same caseworker and she does not like me and she is getting my baby hurt and keeping records from the court. my son is so scared to go there and is almost 5 and is begging for somone to listen to the abuse he has went through. and just balls and begs not to go there!!!!!!!!!! will someone help get my paperwork in the right hands before it is to late.... god bless you .... bless anyone that is willing to help us
Someone who Knows

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Have you not figured out that the judicial system there is crap.They only want you money.Her dad is in prison for rape(she says hes a veteran and hero).She says he raped her too(Blah Blah).Her brother is a child molester.Her mother is mentally ill(bad).She says she grew up in california(foster care always lived in mo).Her 1st child is in state custody and is a vegetable(she caused it).They have always been on welfare and are good friends with the case workers(alas all reports of child abuse and neglect she has comitted swept under rug).She is the biggest damn liar in the state(has horses,nice collectible mustang,graduate of high school,nurse,daughter of military hero,on and on and on.The sad part is as long as this is in laclede county she is a safe wonderful mother when she and family services and lawyers and attorneys know she is a sick.She now has custody of a beautiful child who is 5 years old that you should all be very afraid for.He has been abused by her in many ways and family services comes to her rescue.They should all sleep real well at night knowing what she is and has done.Judges just want you to hire lawyers(MONEY<MONEY<MONE Y) as they too were once lawyers.Go ahead and coat them pockets boys and ignore everything laclede county family services because you can all spend eternity in hell with Becca.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bolivar Discussions

Search the Bolivar Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
vote no on amendment one ! Tue Protect The Harvest 1
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Debate: Marijuana - Bolivar, MO (Aug '10) Jul 10 michael lee 9
I still love you! Jul 6 Hopeless Romantic 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bolivar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bolivar People Search