Mayor appoints new police chief

Mayor appoints new police chief

Posted in the Bolivar Forum

Concerned

Bolivar, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
So the mayor appoints a new chief without opening the position to anyone on the department, without having city council approval, and without looking at other candidates. What in the world is going on in Bolivar? Have we really given him that much authority?
Former hamilton employee

Garden City, MI

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Bolivar please please think twice before giving this guy your police department. He talks a good game, but in reality it will not be a good thing. Whatever problems your police department has he most likely could solve; the problem is the way he solves them and all the additional problems it will create. We are still recovering from the mess he made and will be for many years to come. He has no idea how to manage and treat people with respect. He will turn your long term loyal employee against each other to further his agenda, making a name for himself as a chief. Pure evil.
Me too

Rogers, AR

#3 Oct 27, 2012
I too, am a former employee, and I can't add a whole lot to what the previous poster hasn't already said. They summed it up prety well.
NO BUENO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolivar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Braden (Mar '17) Sep 12 taylor 4
Raylie Hejna Sep 2 Smithfield 1
Review: A & J Towing Pit Stop (Jun '15) Jul '17 Honest 2
News Roofing Company Owner Sentenced for Harboring I... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Yankee from Illin... 11
Daycare Apr '17 Allison 1
Diamond "S" Auctions (Mar '13) Apr '17 Observant 7
New Pleasant Hope Police Chief (Jan '17) Mar '17 PH Timer 3

Bolivar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bolivar Mortgages