New kids franchise Jump Zone Party an...

New kids franchise Jump Zone Party and Play Centers opens in Bolingbrook

Posted in the Bolingbrook Forum

Jump Zone Bolingbrook

Frankfort, IL

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Jump Zone Party and Play Centers just opened another franchise in Bolingbrook, Il. There are now five locations in the Illinois area with Bolingbrook being the newest one. Jump Zone offers seven huge themed inflatables including a 20 foot Tweety Bird cage, Train station, our largest slide which is a 22 foot Fire Truck slide and many more. We also have interactive ticket redemption games, toddler area, flat screen TV's, bar stool seating with free Wi-Fi for parents and your own personal party room with server the entire time of your party. Fully staffed and equipped with 4 Party!Rooms for birthday parties, team events, school field trips, or fundraisers.
Andrea

Frankfort, IL

#2 Jul 6, 2010
I live in New Lenox and have been to the Bolingbrook location and the Mokena location near 191st and LaGrange. They both take the same amount of time get ther and both are great. website is www.jumpzoneparty.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolingbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and run on Rockhurst Rd. 20 min I know who you are 3
Lenny the Weasel Wawczak (Dec '14) 23 min I know who you are 84
Would you want this guy representing your church? 1 hr Haterade 26
Help, my husband is impotent 12 hr Jiggly 10
Bolingbrook Food Pantry 14 hr Jiggly 8
how crooked is bolingbrook mayor roger claar (Jan '16) Mon Concerned city 24
It's time to end Roger Claar's reign in Bolingb... Dec 2 Moo N Oink 14

Bolingbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance