Weekly Reporter folds....officially

Weekly Reporter folds....officially

Posted in the Bolingbrook Forum

anon

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2009
Ralph LaPorte wrote:
Bonnie's political "Newspaper" has officially "thrown in the towel" on page 4 of the most current and "last" edition out yesterday.
This "paper" was ran by a transient old man named John Gabriel and a group of disgruntled Lockport and Romeville politicians: Tom Kelly, Phil Petrakos, Kelly Turner and Grant Spooner.
John Gabriel who was ran out of Cicero after attempting to run for office unsucessfully for years landed in Lockport 2 years ago where a group of failed Lockport, Romeoville and now Bolingbrook loser wannabees have collected around him.
His loser-politician funded office was in Lockport while he lives in his granddaughters (Margarita Hernandez) bedroom at 6901 Monmouth Drive, Joliet, IL 60431, 6039.
Most of his politician-office-seeker-suppo rters have left him and withdrawn financial support as their campaigns banking on the phony newspaper trashing their opponents ultimately failed.
The weight of the lawsuits and court orders suddenly became to much to handle aside from the Federal and local investigations Mr. Gabriel is alleged to be the target of.
John claimed his political "newspaper" was a victim of the ecomony...John it was victim of the failure your life has been for 74 years.
While you squandered your tiny bit of savings on fanatically lashing out at local politicians your daughters home (Karen Young) in Romeoville was foreclosed on. This daughter has went to prison how many times John?
The floor is yours John, where are you? What's next John. Your life is shameful calamity.
I predict Bonnie's site and her group will become a "victim of the economy" real soon.
The Avenger

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2009
You see, people, there IS a GOD!!!!! HOORAY!!! Ding, dong, Gabriel's kaput!!! Bonnie and CFBB, YOU ARE NEXT!!!
The Avenger

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2009
BTW, on behalf of those innocent people that Gabriel has slandered and defamed in bothc Bolingbrook and Romeoville, may he rot in hell (soon, I hope), you sorry excuse for a human and great waste of skin!!!!
The Avenger

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Miles Goodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he and his granddaughter are under multiple federal investgations word on the street says, aside from that he is broke and being sued by multiple people.
His version of "All in the Family", huh? Couldn't happen to a more deserving clan.
The Avenger

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2009
Now on the cow's Facebook page she's telling her "friends she's starting a "new" Bolingbrook "newspaper" and asking if any are interested. Sounds like she's moving Gabriel into HER bedroom along with Robert Bowen. Threesome anyone?(GAG!!!!)
Revenger

Bolingbrook, IL

#8 Aug 2, 2009
It folded because it bought a local paper. Guess which one?

“reporting live form”

Since: Mar 08

the dresser

#10 Aug 2, 2009
You got to know when to holem , Know when to foldem..........know when to run?
Matt

AOL

#15 Aug 5, 2009
It appears Miles is Mr. Noak... John is with a different paper now and you will still be hearing from him!
Clara

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Aug 5, 2009
The weekly reporter is still running online you dip sh**.

Hey, didn't you lose an election not too long ago?
Cethis

Danville, IL

#18 Aug 8, 2009
Their index page is blank, though the archives are still online. If they're still operating, they really need to fix their index page. Otherwise, it just looks like a web site that's waiting to be shutdown.
Romeoville Rick

Bolingbrook, IL

#21 Aug 12, 2009
Ralph LaPorte wrote:
<quoted text>
John Gabriel is completely broke and cannot afford the website or the lawsuits. I last saw him at the Doughnut Den when he asked to borrow money from me for coffee. He did time some years ago for tax evasion and burglary when he was younger, this is not a decent person.
Ralph LaPorte is completely broke and cannot afford a website or the adult diapers he so desperately needs. I last saw him at Bolingbrook Adventist hospital when he asked to borrow money from me for his sex change operation. He did some time years ago for pedophilia and taking indecent liberties with a hamster, this is not a decent person.

Blind accusations and innuendo are a double edge sword, Ralphie Boy. See anyone can say whatever they want without having to prove any of it. You just make accusation after accusation and see what sticks. I can see why you like it so much. No thinking required. No proof required. And it's fun to boot.

P.S.-- How's your hamster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolingbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VVSD Mitchem new deal 23 min gooooooooaaaaallll 5
caution jason lentz alert 10 hr He is banned 7
Masjid Al-Islam & Furqaan Academy (Dec '15) 15 hr Jesus 2
george smith innocent and fully vindicated man 16 hr Clems Regular 5
Poll How Crooked Is Bolingbrook Mayor Roger Claar? (May '08) Tue George S 180
News Teen shot by CPD was part of Bolingbrook car th... Aug 20 Newt Rodgers 9
john nee Aug 10 Brennt 1

Bolingbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance