Search On For Cop's Wife, Officials P...

Search On For Cop's Wife, Officials Probe Death Of His Previous Wife

There are 4780 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Search On For Cop's Wife, Officials Probe Death Of His Previous Wife. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

Illinois state police are searching for the 23-year-old wife of a veteran Bolingbrook police sergeant Tuesday who was last seen over the weekend -- meanwhile officials are taking a deeper look into the death of ... via WBBM-AM Chicago

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

Plainfield Mom

Plainfield, IL

#2731 Dec 2, 2007
Cheddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know you are 2-3 years younger than I am and I'd guess you are, geez, I don't know. You've had kids but you work out...125-130#? Now, go "stand by your man"! LOLOLOLOL
You forgot to lie and say you're 23 when you state that I'm 2-3 years younger, lol. You really didn't cut me any slack on the weight issue either. Oh well.

BTW, the "together" time consisted mostly of me watching the movie "Transformers" (which I mostly slept through). The things we do for our men.
Plainfield Mom

Plainfield, IL

#2732 Dec 2, 2007
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm was sure I'd get up this morning and read that some hobo had witnessed Drew and the 50'ish year old man with salt 'n peppa hair hopping a boxcar with a blue rectangular bin, heading toword the Mason-Dixon line.
Well, go back to bed and get up again. I'm sure it's coming!!!
Plainfield Mom

Plainfield, IL

#2733 Dec 2, 2007
Here's a link I copied off a BB forum of a pix of the Drew pinata...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/02/wait-...

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2734 Dec 2, 2007
Plainfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything sounds great, however, I think that they could have saved the whole pinata stunt for a more private occasion. Though, I probably would have liked to try to take a few swipes at it myself, I don't think a "prayer vigil" was a place for something like that. What if his kids had to see something like that at an event for their mother? So, did anyone knock the stuffin' out of it, or what?
Yeah, I agree about the pinata. It's either a prayer vigil, or a Drew-bashing party - one or the other, but not both. Matt should have something to say about protecting the kids' feelings.
yea right

United States

#2735 Dec 2, 2007
question: Why would ANYONE, DrewP or not, want truck drivers to deliver something and then go pick it up themselves? I don't get this one at all.
Quite

Karlsruhe, Germany

#2736 Dec 2, 2007
Plainfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything sounds great, however, I think that they could have saved the whole pinata stunt for a more private occasion. Though, I probably would have liked to try to take a few swipes at it myself, I don't think a "prayer vigil" was a place for something like that. What if his kids had to see something like that at an event for their mother? So, did anyone knock the stuffin' out of it, or what?
Hi PM,
Thanks so much ....
I do agree with you 100%
Quite

Karlsruhe, Germany

#2737 Dec 2, 2007
yea right wrote:
question: Why would ANYONE, DrewP or not, want truck drivers to deliver something and then go pick it up themselves? I don't get this one at all.
Hi yea right,
Don't know but I just guess .. winning time?
If they asked them to bring it on a certain place Drew and maybe some helper(s) could transport the "something" later .. so one or more days later .. to another place?

“"The Tick" Never Lets Go”

Since: Nov 07

Possum Flats, Illinois

#2738 Dec 2, 2007
yea right wrote:
Drew didn't want to take the chance of driving a body south and possibly getting pulled over with it in his truck. Too risky. The truckers he approached probably saw his face on TV in some other states and called it in. That woman psychic who said Stacy was in a mine is correct. Stacy's in a mine down in Ullin, Illinois. Look for ANY connection between Ullin and the immediate Bolingbrook area.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2739 Dec 2, 2007
yea right wrote:
Yeah, makes no sense. Now he's got two more witnesses to worry about? I'm not buying it.

“You're guilty as sin!”

Since: Aug 07

Will County IL

#2740 Dec 2, 2007
Plainfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, I wonder whos idea it was to get the pinata? Not very good taste if you ask me. Im not defending Drew here, BUT maybe ts reasons like this that he doesnt want vigils in front of his house where his kids are exposed to this kind of thing. Imagine the kids going to school tomorrow and hearing about this, if they dont already know. People are obviously NOT thinking abut the kids, which is sad.
Penguin

Tinley Park, IL

#2741 Dec 2, 2007
For the truckers to take a package is risky without knowing what is inside, It could be drugs inside so I dont think anyone would carry it, but for $25,000 it could be worth, but going to prison for drugs is very bad, then bond would be more then the 25,000 and felony charges.
yea right

United States

#2742 Dec 2, 2007
hi quite, I hate to say it but I'll probably agree with Les on this one. UNLESS it's something that would link him to her disappearance. Knowing she would be found missing and knowing they would search his house, the package would go to an undisclosed person (I cant imagine they would just ask someone they dont know to just drop it off in a field or something). That individual would hang on to the package for a while till things were clear and then retrieve it. But that would mean he dragged someone ELSE into it besides Morphey.

it's just odd (the situation, not Les...wait...I take that back. He's odd too)

“You're guilty as sin!”

Will County IL

#2743 Dec 2, 2007
Plainfield Mom wrote:
Here's a link I copied off a BB forum of a pix of the Drew pinata...
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/02/wait-...
Sorry but thats sickening. Anyone who took a picture of that for their memory book has a screw loose. Wayyyyy out of line.
Cheddie

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2744 Dec 2, 2007
Plainfield Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to lie and say you're 23 when you state that I'm 2-3 years younger, lol. You really didn't cut me any slack on the weight issue either. Oh well.
BTW, the "together" time consisted mostly of me watching the movie "Transformers" (which I mostly slept through). The things we do for our men.
I didn't cut you any slack on the weight issue? do you know how many women would kill to weigh 125-130 pounds? I'm sorry. I don't know how much shorter women or women who are in shape weigh. I'm 5'7', 135-140 pounds; so, I kinda guessed from there. I didn't mean to you offend you, PM! When I meet you, someday, I'll get a better picture! But, I have no doubt you look great!:)

“You're guilty as sin!”

Will County IL

#2745 Dec 2, 2007
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I agree about the pinata. It's either a prayer vigil, or a Drew-bashing party - one or the other, but not both. Matt should have something to say about protecting the kids' feelings.
Yeah, I havent seen any articles about a man in a green truch removing any pinatas?
yea right

United States

#2746 Dec 2, 2007
The Tick wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew didn't want to take the chance of driving a body south and possibly getting pulled over with it in his truck. Too risky. The truckers he approached probably saw his face on TV in some other states and called it in. That woman psychic who said Stacy was in a mine is correct. Stacy's in a mine down in Ullin, Illinois. Look for ANY connection between Ullin and the immediate Bolingbrook area.
Ticky...that's a 100+ lb box then. Unless...as your theory stated..he...um...made it lighter?(ugh, I hate to think of it). It still doesnt make sense. Morphey helped him carry out a rectangular tote thing or a barrel. What'd he do...seal it in a box for it to be transported by "truck"? I wonder how big the "package" was.
Cheddie

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2747 Dec 2, 2007
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I agree about the pinata. It's either a prayer vigil, or a Drew-bashing party - one or the other, but not both.
Very well said! You can't mix love and hate in the same bowl. The true definition of "love" or "loving" doesn't/won't work that way. Have two gatherings; one for fellowship and the other for bashing. The pinata wasn't nice and it served no good purpose.
Plainfield Mom

Plainfield, IL

#2748 Dec 2, 2007
I believe that I read somewhere that the step-brother used to work at this truck-stop. Is it possible that his brother knew of dirty truckers who transported illegal things for money? Just a thought. How do you think drugs, illegals, etc. get transported across this country?
Quite

Karlsruhe, Germany

#2749 Dec 2, 2007
Penguin wrote:
For the truckers to take a package is risky without knowing what is inside, It could be drugs inside so I dont think anyone would carry it, but for $25,000 it could be worth, but going to prison for drugs is very bad, then bond would be more then the 25,000 and felony charges.
Hi Penguin,
Believe me .. Drew would not spend the 25,000 only for the truck drivers ..
He will pay the blood money to different people and think that he will not be found as the central person steering all of this .. till now he managed to do so .. and he is still believing that is works like that ...
Let us all proof that he is wrong and please ..... those that can use this possibility ... please speak out !!!!
Ollie

Havertown, PA

#2750 Dec 2, 2007
The Tick wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick: I agree with you. My post 2718. But, where is Ullin? How far is it from Bolingbrook?

Have a good day!

Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolingbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman on wife support (Dec '17) 9 hr Tomas 7
Where’s Palos, BLM and Asada? Fri Justice 1
Mayor Streit Doing Great Job (Jun '14) Fri What a ball be su... 31
Kloeckner Murders in Romeoville from 1973 (Jan '16) Fri Ned 19
Balich the fool Fri Awe 2
Discovering IPs Thu Justice 20
Fake News (May '17) Jul 18 CNN News Reporting 6

Bolingbrook Jobs

Personal Finance

Bolingbrook Mortgages