Idiot Jurors in the Drew Peterson Trial

Posted in the Bolingbrook Forum

Sick of idiots

Ellijay, GA

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Such a shame that the jury in the Drew Peterson murder trial think its cute to color coordinate the outfits they wear, and today have all decided to wear sports jerseys. This is a murder trial. The defendent may have killed not just one, but two wives. And this is how serious, and responsible this jury is?
Shame on them. They obviously do not understand the seriousness of this trial. Instead they are just making a mockery of the situation, and trying to get attention. Was hoping they had found some intelligent folks to serve....guess I was wrong.
Kathleen

North Aurora, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Agreed! Looks like the murderer will walk. I feel so bad for the family. If I was on the jury I would ask them how they would feel if their sister was murdered and the jury was making a mockery of her death.
KAM

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Shake it off everyone. She died a long time ago. Time to move on.
sugar

Westmont, IL

#5 Sep 7, 2012
KAM wrote:
Shake it off everyone. She died a long time ago. Time to move on.
wow kam...you're a heartless jerk
KAM

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 12, 2012
There's no reason to call people names. He was found guilty. Now let the man serve his sentence and continue to grieve over the disappearance of his 4th wife.

Since: Jan 11

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Sep 13, 2012
He was found guilty on some really evidence called heresay. You better hope that you are never accused of murder and have to go up against a bunch of heresay evidence. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm sure drew peterson was guilty, but without solid evidence it is wrong to lock him up. Remember, we are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in this country. NOT the other way around.
Joliet Joe

Plainfield, IL

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Hearsay evidence was used to condemn 100,000s of people in Europe by nazis and the SS. We are a NATION of LAWS built upon the premise of presumed innocence, Not upon what someone said they heard someone else say. When they come for you, I hope the jury of your peers is educated enough to KNOW our CONSTITUTION and don't need a B team of lawyers to interpret it for you.
KAM

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Look, morons. You can say whatever you want about hearsay evidence (uh... that's HEARSAY, Isaric... not "heresay"), but he was found guilty by a jury of his peers based also on some circumstantial evidence. Not just any circumstantial evidence... it's curious timing at best that 2 days prior to her death Drew moved out... and her death coincided with court proceedings to that would have ruled he give up half of his pension to her. What a nice "break" for Drew to have this tragedy happen. Let's not kid ourselves. Stop acting like an innocent man got convicted. He's a scumbag who reaped what he sowed. This is justice which for once prevailed. The real question in this case is if you believe she died accidentally or if it was murder. The jury obviously believed it was NOT an accidental death. So it comes down to motive. Who had more motive than Drew? And THAT, my friends... is where what you call "hearsay" and VERY timely "circumstantial" evidence points its ironclad finger.
One last thing, Joliet Joe: Absolutely freakin' ridiculous to draw comparison to Europe and the Nazis. Your ignorance serves in self-defeating your own argument.'Nuff said...

Since: Jan 11

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 Sep 18, 2012
KAM wrote:
Look, morons. You can say whatever you want about hearsay evidence (uh... that's HEARSAY, Isaric... not "heresay"), but he was found guilty by a jury of his peers based also on some circumstantial evidence. Not just any circumstantial evidence... it's curious timing at best that 2 days prior to her death Drew moved out... and her death coincided with court proceedings to that would have ruled he give up half of his pension to her. What a nice "break" for Drew to have this tragedy happen. Let's not kid ourselves. Stop acting like an innocent man got convicted. He's a scumbag who reaped what he sowed. This is justice which for once prevailed. The real question in this case is if you believe she died accidentally or if it was murder. The jury obviously believed it was NOT an accidental death. So it comes down to motive. Who had more motive than Drew? And THAT, my friends... is where what you call "hearsay" and VERY timely "circumstantial" evidence points its ironclad finger.
One last thing, Joliet Joe: Absolutely freakin' ridiculous to draw comparison to Europe and the Nazis. Your ignorance serves in self-defeating your own argument.'Nuff said...
Thanks for the spelling correction. Means, motive and opportunity is what it takes to convict someone. He obviously had the means and the motive, but the hearsay evidence was the only thing that linked him to an opportunity. Second hand verbal correspondence that was over 5 years old locked a man up. ZERO physical evidence or first hand witnesses. Do I think in my gut that the guy got what he deserved, absolutely! However, this case sets a bad precedence for future cases. Sixth amendment rights are eroding before our eyes.
But still she cries

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Word is Val R. Is so furious with this jury for what is believed to be the jury taking her man away from her than convicting what they deemed was a man guilty as charged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolingbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creepy Colarelli's busy season... 4 hr EJCDad 11
Lenny Wawczak Courtroom Countdown 4 hr Silly Little Weasel 64
Review: Molis Dental - Ryan Molis DDS (Jan '10) 7 hr Jan 2
Turner Files Bankruptcy 9 hr Gillogly in 2015 15
Lenny the Weasel Wawczak 11 hr Raymond Faulkner 6
Pedestrian hit by car? 15 hr Hardliner 8
Bolingbrook Soccer Coach Arrested Dec 24 No room for Jason 214
Bolingbrook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bolingbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bolingbrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bolingbrook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?