Motorcyclist killed in crash

Motorcyclist killed in crash

There are 2 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Motorcyclist killed in crash. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

A deadly accident happened in Cape Coral early Saturday morning. 27-year old Dale Brian Whitmore lost control of his motorcycle and struck the median heading into the Eastbound lane of Diplomat Parkway. via WINK-TV Fort Myers

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

heidy

United States

#1 May 10, 2008
brian was a very good friend of mine. he was always making me laugh. i really miss you brian! I wish you could be here with us. i will never forget you. just make sure your there when the time for me to go comes. Love you Gonzo!!!!
Paula

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Sep 15, 2013
I still cant believe your gone i miss u so much R.I.P. Gonzo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bokeelia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LCEC Deposits In The Cape, Fox Four News Questi... (Feb '10) Jul 30 duh 66
News Man says Starbucks banned him for life Jul 27 whineybuxmanagment 1
Cape Coral Rap / Hip-Hop Artists (Dec '11) Jul 19 Antonio Pineda 9
Review: Distinctive Tile & Marble LLC Jul 18 shawnjoseph 1
Gang Stalking in Cape Coral (Nov '13) Jul 14 LEO 477 3
News Man who joked on Facebook he would marry his do... Jul 9 NOM s Waffle House 22
News Some students trying to beat standardized testi... Mar '15 NoneOfTheAbove 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bokeelia Mortgages