Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Why don't you do a health wedsite and quit spamming this one?
Nobama

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Because he's a long winded blowhard that is too full of himself. A sexual intellectual. Or in laymen's terms a F@#king know it all.
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

And your a bigoted perv.
easy does it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

He along with that other idiot with the spring hill ISP address ar just useful idiots for the illuminati.

The old Bush klan of the CIA created Obammy. His mammy and obummers dopted daddy Sortoro were CIA operatives in Indonesia. Bush probably had obamma cloned from a pile of chet.

He will be there as long as they want him to be there.

The sooner the common people realize the elite run this world and this country the easier the trransition to their new world order will be.
easy does it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Was baby daddy tracey a cat burglar after all"

Was TrayGone a cat burglary in training?

If so RZ was right.

Tracey martin tattoos
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/07/1...
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Martin's daddy was a Mason.
dat splains a lot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Paul wrote:
Martin's daddy was a Mason.
That explains a lot, so is this pervert judge with the texas mudering brother that his Bush bother buddies Dubya and Jeb got out of Texas prison and free on the streets of lake County Florida to murder some more. Maybe thats why TrayC be so loved in NY and DC.

If you be talking the other kind of mason let me see his hands!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/tavares-fl/T3...
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Check his belly slit.
roooooooster

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do I ever inform you ever as to what you should do?
Then, Please never ever tell me what to do and I will not tell you either.
It sounds like you can't read write or understand anyones writings.
That's your problem not mine. I would also blind fold all Palestines, turned them around in circles ten times and place all them in South Miami. The crime Capital of the world.
It would be an improvement of the current culture. A vast improvement
lost one is named Pop(sicle)Francis

wish he would use his middle name
joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
Up and Down,
This reminds me of my erroneous diagnosis of Bipolar which is nothing more then wide moods swings and the constants lowering of dopamine levels with deadly killing medication.
How many lawsuits are involved?
I came close to death, I know because of medical stupidity.
In reality, I was just experiencing diabetic comas, a trance like state of mind caused by excessive “sugar“. Sugar is the root of all headaches. Just eat some Honeydew and developed a
˝ pounder or more.
And Joseph, Why am I getting these killing medicines??
I am hospitalized three times the day after Easter, once on Valentines day and another a few days later.
Does it not indicate I eating one too many jelly beans??
And doctors have zero clue as to what is transpiring??
and bill how much in order to just kill me?
Once doctors have you in there grasp/web they hold on for all your worth in $$$$. How much they can squeeze out of you.
They make zero attempt to heal or cure you, Do they Joseph?
And with those wide mood swings, all that is necessary he/ she needs to do is balance “dopamine” by eating foods that balance or increase their levels. Extra virgin olive oil should in all likely hood help significantly.
You really think my motivation is $$$ or your health??
Explain to me, How can a medical professional even consider or prescribe Chantix full knowing that there is a very high risk of you not waking up the next day?
And furthermore Joseph, you can’t see the reason I am so miffed at the medical professionals as a whole. Then keep reading and go to my Face book pages for updates.
Thanks for you comments, extremely invalid but sort of thought provoking.
You're defending your point by asking question you do not know the answer too. You're aggravating yourself in the process, and using unsound logic to make your point.
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

There is no point on either side. Both sides are fruitless.
joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Joe wrote:
You missed the A.B.C. News report, on death row inmates receiving full medical benefits courtesy of the United States Government! Tax dollars are being wasted, the money is being redirected thru the prison system, because the government is using death row inmates as human guinea pigs until they figure out how to lower healthcare costs. Being against the death penalty does not mean that you make sense. It just clarifies your statement. Deciding that some churches are merely there for the money does not justify religious beliefs. Belief in religion is a crock, from your point of view! It's misinterpretation of the belief in god!
This was a good point. If the news insists on keeping the public informed, there must be a guide line. There has to be truth involved not exploitation of a news story. Problems like these if in fact they do exist, have to be solved.
missiing tooth

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text> This was ... solved.
perhaps
joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Politics & mainstream media will confuse people for the sake of attention. If you're skeptical of that idea then it's working!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Paul wrote:
And your a bigoted perv.
Paul, USA Paul
And please describe exactly who your are ? You seem to have expleted deletives about everyone else. Bet you can't eve descibe yourself, it is you who are the spammer.

I do know a lot and trying to share with you some of my vast knowledge and expertise,
however you can lead horses to water but can't make them drink.

You seem to show up the same time I do? How those out of control fires in Central Florida doing? Has the State dropped into the Atlantic yet?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text> You're defending your point by asking question you do not know the answer too. You're aggravating yourself in the process, and using unsound logic to make your point.
Joe, Exactly How old are you? You sound rather childish in your comments? Around 12-14??

I am using unsound logic when I was chosen by my H.S. and spent a year taking logic and probability. A rather gifted course for a select few Foe. Study logic and probability and then re read. The before and after comments Joe

I guess you can say I am a know it all, I am I know. Amen
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

What exactly lead you to believe, the comment was about you? Perhaps it was, but now you have made the point that it is
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, Exactly How old are you? You sound rather childish in your comments? Around 12-14??
I am using unsound logic when I was chosen by my H.S. and spent a year taking logic and probability. A rather gifted course for a select few Foe. Study logic and probability and then re read. The before and after comments Joe
I guess you can say I am a know it all, I am I know. Amen
Pretty stupid for a know it all. This forum is titled " Who do you support.....in 2010" Why don't you start a new forum if you want to discuss all this other crap. Or, don't you know how , smart ass ?
Truth About Education

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Jeb Bush -Truth About Education

Teachers really need to do their homework on this.

the criminal empire of the Bush family is hell bent on deatroying our public education system and with Common core turn it into a Nazi New World Order program.

http://www.truthabouteducation.org/jeb-bush.h...
Truth About Education

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Now some claim to be backing off common core. Many of the 45 states that have already signed on for NWO training are back off. Jeb Bush acts like he is flexible that is bull chet. He and his friends are 100% pushing this thimg.

It is just that mecer before has the people been so BUSH FAMILY DYNASTY educated and learned of the decades of schemes these pople have pulled beginning before WW2.

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/leader...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Bokeelia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bokeelia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bokeelia People Search