thought out

Spring Hill, FL

#1643 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Mom FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...If you don't believe in God, My I suggest you start pronto.
Do you?

Seems to be you juggle your testes and then smile.

Do you?
Private Owner FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1644 Feb 27, 2013
thought out wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Seems to be you juggle your testes and then smile.
Do you?
For me it is no longer a matter of belief, I know God and God knows me, How do I know? Because when you know you know, it is simple as that. Again, I suggest you get to know God and then you’ll know distinctly what I am talking about.

I can tell by the many many blessings I have received in my life. It is totally impossible to describe in detail the humungous number of coincidences that have occurred in my life.
There is really no such thing as coincidences, there explicit plans of the master.

Do I juggle my testes? And smile ? Do you?
1)I rather see you juggle your testes then juggle your books.
2)If your asking me a morality question of what’s right or wrong? Morality is best explained by the expression,“beauty is in the eyes of the beholder“, and it solely relative to that individual.

Morality for everyone becomes different or variable.. As long as your not negatively or adversely effected by your actions mentally( like taking sleeping pills, hooked on drugs, drinking yourself silly, etc etc) and completely comfortable with your actions and behavior in the short and long run, then it must be okay for you,

However, What is acceptable behavior for you, maybe not be good for me.(age, gender matters etc etc ) Take underage smoking or underage drinking, a minor may begin to feel very guilty about his/her behavior and an adult may not if he/she feels it is okay to smoke and drink.

Please Keep in mind, A Christian should NOT be feeling any guilt what so ever, Christ takes away the Sins of the world for believers of him,in him, through him.

I don’t feel any sin at all. Jesus has all my sins. I give him my sins every night. Sin is different for everyone as well. Therefore, May I suggest you go to Church, get to know God and you’ll understand all this fully.

I am being very transitory, I could elaborate much more in detail.
thought out

Spring Hill, FL

#1646 Feb 27, 2013
Private Owner FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
For me it is no longer a matter of belief, I know...
first thing for you to know is your name

you obviously are seeking one

let us know if you find one
CardStoreOwnerFM J

Savannah, GA

#1647 Feb 27, 2013
thought out wrote:
<quoted text>
first thing for you to know is your name
you obviously are seeking one
let us know if you find one
I am not certain for sure if I want to make a name for myself. Solitude has it's advantages. I always perferred working behind the scene even in my General Card Store. You'll be the first to find out until then Happy Trails. May I suggest Mohawk Trail!

It seems like I would have your support. Thanks and Bye
observed

Spring Hill, FL

#1648 Feb 28, 2013
obvious / true

continue to work it out
CardStoreOwnerFMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not certain ... Bye
Bud

Lutz, FL

#1649 Mar 1, 2013
PAM BONDI.
sofatool

Lithuania

#1652 Mar 2, 2013
hmmm
why more

Spring Hill, FL

#1654 Mar 3, 2013
what stupidity next?
getting a bit thoughtful about continuing HUH
just me

Spring Hill, FL

#1661 Mar 10, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
THEY are censoring comments again!
and you Panamaed are halucinating again -------

or, perhaps, you are bored?

/
/
of course maybe you feel ignored and will try anything for attention?

|
|
say something inteligable
sensor ship

United States

#1663 Mar 10, 2013
they are full time censoring any truth that hits the airwaves no matter where they find it.

all these criminals are connected at the hip.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesar...

all the links to a web site named "Lake Xposed" have been blown off here as well
beep

Spring Hill, FL

#1665 Mar 10, 2013
beep beep beep

poor Paramead
MOPPY

Spring Hill, FL

#1669 Mar 10, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Owen The Plumber?
No Panamaed you the only dope

note -----
Fed Order being cut "no more garbage allowed from address of United States"
JEB Bush

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1670 Mar 11, 2013
Damn menopause has not been kind to Pan Bondi. She's bigger than a heifer at the state fair (and smells like one too). Damn, I wouldn't f*ck her with my brother's d*ck. She trapped herself some dentist in Tampa who's plastic surgery looks worse than Bruce Jenner's ... and, in his mid-60-s, doesn't have a single grey hair on his head. Pam says mooooooooo. I'm surprised Fox let's that pig appear on the air.
Marla

Miami, FL

#1671 Mar 11, 2013
The political standards in Florida regardless of Rep or Dem are very low but I'll take Bondi or Scott anyday over con artist , do nothing Rubio.

Funny how Rubio will not even discuss spending cuts for the assorted tax sucking Miami based "Cuba libre" FAILED groups such as radio marti which cost tax payers over 10 million yr and that is just one of them.
one of thee

Spring Hill, FL

#1675 Mar 11, 2013
Marla wrote:
...them.
yatch

hctay

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y c
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1683 Mar 18, 2013
There is a House in Coral Springs(Wings Plus)they call the rising Sun, it been the ruin of many ya poor boy, In God, I was almost one.

Higher H.S. kids and then expect them to say No to beer. Wings Plus on sample, a house of ill repute needs to close it doors permanetly before it's too late.

Join D.A.R.E. and just say no period to all alcohol,especiallly Irish Whiskey, all drugs legal and illegal.
is this

Spring Hill, FL

#1684 Mar 18, 2013
topix fRom 2010 still valuable, as stated, in 2013?

UGH!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1685 Mar 18, 2013
I guess "is this" that it is fitting and proper to put a completely destroyed vehicle in front of Stoneman Douglas H.S.( The result of a DUI) and then higher H.S. Students when there is a open tap?Sounds so so so hypercritical to moi?

Why do you say what you mean and mean what you say instead of your gibberishm, that no can decipher except yourself?

Dui's are relevant at any time 2010, 2013 etc etc. especially when it is the result from one of your kind whose responcible!!!Uh or dah, with you it probably duh.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1686 Mar 18, 2013
Marla wrote:
The political standards in Florida regardless of Rep or Dem are very low but I'll take Bondi or Scott anyday over con artist , do nothing Rubio.
Funny how Rubio will not even discuss spending cuts for the assorted tax sucking Miami based "Cuba libre" FAILED groups such as radio marti which cost tax payers over 10 million yr and that is just one of them.
There is no Political Standards in the State of Florida, that is a huge problem in a Nut shell. Dem vs Republican is like a "Bad Marriage", what ever one says or does, the other goes in a completely different and opposite direction.

Then you have these Tampa Heat, when they read something they do not like, raise relevancy issues. They should just monitor Tampa.

The Heat in Florida control the courts and forget justice, it does not exist, right Judge Phillips!! Hope you enjoyed your St. Patricks Day.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1687 Mar 18, 2013
"Is This', as you say, What in hades are you mumbling or grumbling about anyway?

I seem to be ruffling or refueling your feathers and I am just being positive and righteous.

Go back to telemarketing and make those calls to Senior Citizens for the Fraternal Order of Police instead. Are you not preying on the elderly??, Not relelvant? What is an Atty General to do? Nothing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bokeelia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tan Lines Studio 10 hr Mike 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 13 hr Liberal forever 2,989
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
Park Harrasement Sep 28 Kate 2
Review: Acid Stain Flooring & Designer Concrete Sep 26 Peter Simmons 1
Arrests made in Charlotte County homicide inves... Sep 24 5050xxx 1
Volunteer group tries to clean up Business 41 i... Sep 13 LEO 477 1
Bokeelia Dating
Find my Match

Bokeelia Jobs

Bokeelia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bokeelia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bokeelia

Personal Finance