Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's an issue for sure.
Being reported as a mental case for anorexia happens
to everyone. Imagine the disappointment when that
person is refused a gun to kill others.
I've seen Okies and few of them are anorexic.
You should be concerned if fat people are denied guns.
Stupid post.
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Last Friday 4-5-2013 White House Spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama's budget would raise taxes on the Middle Class Americans...

Another broken promise.

*Major Garrett
CBS News
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

4-5-2013 Unemployment dropped for all the wrong reasons, says Craig Alexander, chief economist with TD Bank Financial Group. "It dropped because more workers stopped looking for jobs." It signals less confidence and optimism that there are jobs out there.

Sounds like the perfect time to raise taxes again.:-(.....NOT!

Yes, I said again since payroll tax increase was the first raise in taxes in January 2013 then Obama's budget will be another tax hike. Obama also wants to cut Social Security benefits up to $1000 dollars according to some reports. Increase taxes and cut benefits to those on Social Security?

Again anyone who hasn't realized this man has lied from day one should wake up and smell the coffee brewing!
Donnie

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Stephen wrote:
4-5-2013 Unemployment dropped for all the wrong reasons, says Craig Alexander, chief economist with TD Bank Financial Group. "It dropped because more workers stopped looking for jobs." It signals less confidence and optimism that there are jobs out there.
Sounds like the perfect time to raise taxes again.:-(.....NOT!
Yes, I said again since payroll tax increase was the first raise in taxes in January 2013 then Obama's budget will be another tax hike. Obama also wants to cut Social Security benefits up to $1000 dollars according to some reports. Increase taxes and cut benefits to those on Social Security?
Again anyone who hasn't realized this man has lied from day one should wake up and smell the coffee brewing!
It bewilders me that there people out there that still believe in him. You need to add two of his friends that are helping agreat deal to get alot of what he is doing done. Reid and Pelosi!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Fake Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

You fat pathetic piece of shit, you must not have anything else to do besides posting ridiculous bullshit that doesn‘t make a damn bit of sense. There is no other reason for your pathetic meaningless existence is there? Is it the only way you can bolster your lack of self esteem? I bet, you being fat and on welfare limits the things you can do. You try to make yourself feel better in your failure of a life yet continue to fail at that too. Your picture is next to the word “loser” in the dictionary.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's an issue for sure.
Being reported as a mental case for anorexia happens
to everyone. Imagine the disappointment when that
person is refused a gun to kill others.
I've seen Okies and few of them are anorexic.
You should be concerned if fat people are denied guns.
Been to Texas and have seen that in your state the majority are Porkers! So be concern for your own state. Because you will be more in the World of hurt than us here in Oklahoma!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It bewilders me that there people out there that still believe in him. You need to add two of his friends that are helping agreat deal to get alot of what he is doing done. Reid and Pelosi!
They want the first black (Muslem) president to be a success and are in denial of how bad he realy is.
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>They want the first black (Muslem) president to be a success and are in denial of how bad he realy is.
Maybe for the first 3 years you could lie to yourself but after 5 years of this and he proposed budget no one and I do mean no one can say he's anything but what those who refused to vote for him in the first place said he was. Obama is completely aware of what he is doing and he doing it with willful purpose and design. Tamara's right Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are working hand in hand with him and his liberal progressive agenda.

Taking more from Social Security which is taking from the elderly. Taking more in taxes from the middle class which has had additional harm done to them during the Obama administration. The exact opposite of what Obama's said he would do. ObamaCare sucks. HHS Sebelius said the fed wouldn't be ready for exchanges until 2016 when that was supposed to be operational in 2014. The fact of the matter is it doesn't work and will not work. Even a stupid liberal like Sebelius have discovered it won't work. The cost of private insurance has gone through the roof and it will go higher.
Obama is gutting small business and big business is moving out.

But Obama still plays golf constantly, his kids travel the most expensive places as does his wife and then last night he had a private concert with all the big wigs in the pop,hip hop music industry. Michelle having the time of her life.

But they can allow the White House Tours stopped because that had to be cut to the public. The people's house for the first time is no longer the people's house.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

From A Mandy With Love Dear Stephen,

I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home.

Your dad, Packing Heat, read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.

Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Zane said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.

They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma Maddy's grave, up she comes. TAMARA locked her keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took her two hours to get me and Misty out.

Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.

Uncle Donnie fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Marcus was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Justic and JAG were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

PS, I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Fake Donnie wrote:
Karen Janbaz would you stop posting under my username. You have a username it's "justaminute".
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for the first 3 years you could lie to yourself but after 5 years of this and he proposed budget no one and I do mean no one can say he's anything but what those who refused to vote for him in the first place said he was. Obama is completely aware of what he is doing and he doing it with willful purpose and design. Tamara's right Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are working hand in hand with him and his liberal progressive agenda.
Taking more from Social Security which is taking from the elderly. Taking more in taxes from the middle class which has had additional harm done to them during the Obama administration. The exact opposite of what Obama's said he would do. ObamaCare sucks. HHS Sebelius said the fed wouldn't be ready for exchanges until 2016 when that was supposed to be operational in 2014. The fact of the matter is it doesn't work and will not work. Even a stupid liberal like Sebelius have discovered it won't work. The cost of private insurance has gone through the roof and it will go higher.
Obama is gutting small business and big business is moving out.
But Obama still plays golf constantly, his kids travel the most expensive places as does his wife and then last night he had a private concert with all the big wigs in the pop,hip hop music industry. Michelle having the time of her life.
But they can allow the White House Tours stopped because that had to be cut to the public. The people's house for the first time is no longer the people's house.
Yep, the Obama Clan act like royalty. But I was a good student in U.S. history and Americans aren't to big on "royalty". lol.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FAKE Dempsey wrote:
Your dad, Packing Heat, read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.
I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.
This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.
The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Zane said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.
They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma Maddy's grave, up she comes. TAMARA locked her keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took her two hours to get me and Misty out.
Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.
Uncle Donnie fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.
Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Marcus was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Justic and JAG were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.
Karen Janbaz playing with icons. That fits with what we know about you as a person. Living the lie are you Karen?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

FAKE Dempsey aka Karen Janbaz wrote:
Instead of making up bullshit Karen why don't we discuss how many abortions have happened to black children since 1973?

13 million black babies killed by their mothers. Oh thats right you think its cool to kill innocent babies. What year did you have your abortion?
Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You fat pathetic piece of shit, you must not have anything else to do besides posting ridiculous bullshit that doesn‘t make a damn bit of sense. There is no other reason for your pathetic meaningless existence is there? Is it the only way you can bolster your lack of self esteem? I bet, you being fat and on welfare limits the things you can do. You try to make yourself feel better in your failure of a life yet continue to fail at that too. Your picture is next to the word “loser” in the dictionary.
Oh she's fat alright even her feet are fat.
Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dempsey wrote:
I approve this message.
Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dempsey wrote:
I did write this.
Dempsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bokchito Discussions

Search the Bokchito Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Just curious 23 hr Hmmm 4
Pierce Grocery (Oct '12) Mon to who it may concern 13
hughes Jul 28 to who it may concern 6
Review: The Shopper Jul 28 Anonymous 2
need a job Jul 28 Anonymous 2
Ex-McAlester city manager charged with t... (Sep '13) Jul 28 Anonymous 4
Amber Bowen-Kelsey (Jul '13) Jul 28 Anonymous 3
•••
•••