Snitches here in Boswell

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Jimmy Ray Smith JR AKA (JJ THE SNITCH) watch you back
WISE

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Think he is the one that runs around with that other guy name LIL John is he a sintch to
LMFAO

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
That guy JJ heard he robbed his parents blind thats what a call a worth~less piece of sh*t !!!!
wis

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
i thank thats the guy that beat that lady up in colbert last year so ladys look out for this guy name JJ.
emo

Bellevue, WA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I thank he is the on
Washington hater num one

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Why the f*** dont yall say it to lil john or jj's face?? Theif? yea why dont yall give him his guns back? why dont yall come at jj one at a time? an o yea why dont you stop beating on your old lady an get off the crack pipe and take care of your kids... an i heard bobbie stole money from ThunderBird and Triple D? An who the fuck is LIL JOHN. Sounds like yall are the snitches why yall putting names out... Without HATERS we wouldn't have S***.
KKHey LMFAO

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
people yall are crazy and washington hater sounds like your a stocker or crazy Ex girlfriend whos still in love with this guy name jj and the other john and jealous of this guy name bobbie sounds like your nothing but a shit stirrer BITCH who needs to get a life and grow the fuck up and might wanna watch who you talk about because your asking for a ass woopin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bokchito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Chris Jones vs. Rocky Powers for Associate Dist... (Oct '10) 12 hr K Hamby 5
New in town Tue Hopeless 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Durant, OK (Jul '10) Jun 30 Will 13
What happened to the movie theater in Durant? Jun 28 Local 2
Crooked Cops in Durant, Ok (Jun '10) Jun 28 Cleanup Bryan Co 38
Anybody know Brandi Roberson Schultz Jun 28 notsohonestchoctaw 2
Liar and Scammer Jun 27 Alex 3
More from around the web

Bokchito People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bokchito Mortgages