Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils?

For years there have been rumblings, grumblings, and not so thinly veiled suggestions that Californians should stay out of Idaho, but are folks from the Golden State really the root of Idaho's evils? According ... Full Story
Americans not on welfare

Irvine, CA

#3216 May 7, 2013
Quick Carl wrote:
Viva MEXICO! Ahhh ha ha aiiieee!
Tacos and Tequilas for all my amigos!
^ This is the real Carl... the seditious Carl. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors.
Martgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#3218 May 27, 2013
Will Tell if Necessary

Boise, ID

#3219 May 29, 2013
California gave us Dan Gianuzzi:

____

Watch out! "Dan Gianuzzi is scam artist who I first met with Sean Mecham Axiom Financial Services. They both ripped off merchants and employees. Dan and Sean parted ways and Dan opened up another merchant services company and does not pay his employees and rips off merchants. Everyone beware. His real name is Duvan D. Lopez. Just look him up on Topix in Melba Idaho."

From Ripoff Report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/fidelity-merchant...

DAN GIANUZZI IS SYNONYMOUS WITH SCAM!
_____

Will Tell if Necessary, wrote:

It seems a leopard never changes its spots, eh? I checked in on a whim to see what the sleaze going by the name of Dan Ganuzzi resulted in since my horrible experiences with him. Well, not surprised, not surprised at all.

The only thing that surprises me, nay galls me, shocks me, is that people continue to let it happen! If I lived in this town, I would picket him ever day. I would make his life hell. I would target facebook, the BBB, any property he was connected to; I would challenge anything he did, legally and socially.

One thing, you can pretty much forget any legal remedy against him. When you are dealing with a con-man, a shape-shifter, there is little to go after. I learned that the hard way, after spending thousands trying to go after him in Oregon.

What? You think he is "trying to change his ways?" Do I think it is possible? Yes I do. However I think when one is trying, it is self-evident.

I also believe it is evident when the great collective of people have spoken, when they all tell of what is going on, tell the truth. The truth never remains hidden.

All I can say is wake up. AVOID. The Marines say in dealing with your enemy, the best way to do so is AVOIDANCE. Move backwards and laterally getting AWAY from your enemy. Do not engage the enemy, unless it was necessary.

However, if this guy lived in my town, I would make sure he was run out, tarred, feathered, penniless. He is a great SUCKER of life and resources of other people. This is the ultimate Selfishness of these people. Sadly they exist; sadly there is in our modern society often not a lot to do about it, as they manipulate the system. There are even whack-job brides waiting for them outside prisons ever day. I have nothing to say to the whack-jobs here who don't get it.

This man I met face-to-face on several occasions. He intentionally (I believe) took product from us without paying, to the tune of $10,000. A devastating blow to our business. He knew exactly what he was doing. He even told me he could have paid me, if he had wanted to.

By the way, all those sympathetic weirdos, you dangerous types who would coddle a killer -- did it ever occur to anyone that he could work an honest man's day and get a job? That is too hard! Too little pay, too little return on your investment! Sure, say he is a convict, he will not get a job. Sure he will -- IF he truly has the right intentions, there is work. He shows absolutely NO sign of earning an honest living. Beware.

When I confronted him face-to-face after weeks, months of lies, his final move was to tell me to get out of his place, to get off his property, and to bully me to do so.

I await the day when good people wake the hell up and tell this piece of shit the same thing: get out of our town, get off our property, and we throw our weight around to make sure you do so!

Here is to that Day!

By the way, my experience was in Portland, Oregon, as a business owner there. The situation noted was from about 2007-2008. Again, a leopard never changes his spots.

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

_____

Enter his name, Dan Gianuzzi and try Andre Danner Gianuzzi into the Idaho Court Record site: https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do

Try the same thing for Oregon court records.
Michelle

Lakeland, FL

#3220 Sep 29, 2013
Judy from Whittier - CA wrote:
Kathy, I agree with you. Why spend $500K on a small house, where we can buy bigger and better for $150K. And - there is so much more recreation in Idaho. I have a cousin that lives in IF - the people are wonderful and it's a great place to live (and visit)
Californians did it to themselves by supporting "regressive" politicians and policies. Then they go to Idaho and begin it all over again.
quisno

Yakima, WA

#3221 Sep 29, 2013
why buy a house soon. in a couple of years people wont be allowed in them. The banks will own them. get a mountain and dig in but then no one listens. Oh and get a years supply of food per person in your household.
LINDA

United States

#3222 Oct 1, 2013
Judy from Whittier - CA wrote:
Kathy, I agree with you. Why spend $500K on a small house, where we can buy bigger and better for $150K. And - there is so much more recreation in Idaho. I have a cousin that lives in IF - the people are wonderful and it's a great place to live (and visit)
gO YO wYOMING THE HOUSES AER cheaper there - or better yet - North Dakota
Left Hook

Suisun City, CA

#3223 Dec 13, 2013
I just want togo to where bak people arent. I have experienced black diversity and guess what, I hate it.
Left Hook

Suisun City, CA

#3224 Dec 13, 2013
Ok keyboard was low on batteries. Sorry for typo's.

I just want to go to where black people aren't. I have experienced black diversity and guess what, I hate it I dont like having to keep my doors double locked and my car locked at all times.
Hayley

Hayden, ID

#3226 Apr 18, 2014
The only problem with the Californians coming in is that it's always the loony fucks that ruined California who flee to Idaho. Once they get here they precede to vote the exact same way in Idaho as they did in California, promote the same stupid bullshit, bring misery to whomever has the misfortune to be driving when the Californians are. Seriously, drive twenty car spaces behind a Californian, and add twenty more to that in winter, if you want to survive your drive.

The ones who come to Idaho in a white flight start promoting 'diversity.' No thanks. Our lack of diversity is what makes this a great place for us to raise children.

Everybody owns a gun here in Northern Idaho. And we still don't have to worry about gun crime. Probably due to the lack of diversity and the fact that it's not just criminals that own guns, and everybody knows it. Except for Southern Idaho. There is the rare gun crime there. Usually caused by illegals who drive through on their way back to or from......guess where.....CALIFORNIA.

The typical Californian coming in doesn't get that everyone here loves the area how it is. It's wonderful because it's not California and not a blue state. They just have to try to turn Idaho into the shit hole they came here to escape from.

I would say liberal Californians could just possibly be the root of Idaho's evils. And other type of Californian is probably fine as soon as they learn how to drive.
Earl

Pocatello, ID

#3227 May 5, 2014
It wouldn't be bad to have Californians in Idaho if they didn't try and change the politics and mentality that makes Idaho, Idaho. As for people moving into California, I don't know who would do that, change the liberal way people think there and maybe there wont be so many illegals!
Californian Carl

Meridian, ID

#3228 May 5, 2014
Happy Cinco de Mayo.
American

Irvine, CA

#3229 May 16, 2014
The Fourth of July is coming up dumba**. The very best gift we could give our country would be to deport you south of our border... lolol.
Californian Carl wrote:
Happy Cinco de Mayo.
American

Irvine, CA

#3230 May 16, 2014
Californians want two things for Idaho: homosexuals and immigrants crawling all over your state. They want one thing from you: more welfare. EOM.
Earl wrote:
It wouldn't be bad to have Californians in Idaho if they didn't try and change the politics and mentality that makes Idaho, Idaho. As for people moving into California, I don't know who would do that, change the liberal way people think there and maybe there wont be so many illegals!
Chris E

Oakhurst, CA

#3231 May 28, 2014
Tom wrote:
I'm really upset about seeing Idaho's farmland, which has been here for decades, being bought up, torn up, then turned into subdivisions for the Californian people and their gigantic homes. It makes me sad seeing all the beautiful, old homes with acres of pasture with cows and horses grazing contentedly in the sun with "Public Notice" signs in front, which usually means that a subdivision will be put there in place of this beautiful pasture.
I would also like to bring up the fact that if you move to Idaho, you are going to smell dairy and you can either suck it up, stop complaining and tribute to society, or go away and in my opinion, never come back.
I'm moving from the Yosemite area of California to Idaho not because of it's cheaper in Idaho but because California laws and values are hostile to my beliefs both political & spiritual. When I visit Idaho I feel like its home. So I'm gonna make it so. My wife & I want to join you Idahoans and wouldn't change a thing about this great Gem state.
john sactown

Rancho Cordova, CA

#3232 Jun 18, 2014
Boo f ing who Idahoans. I move from Cali as a kids and basically got in a higher grade cuz their school system is slower. My bad lifer Idahoans. You are too stupid to realize the progress people who move from anywhere else. Your not all considered redneck potato farmers. Congratulations. Been here 15 years now and most people are very nice and sincere. I just blame ignorance on ignorant people and their education. I'm sorry for my step states ignorance. Californians and any other state is welcome don't listen to uneducated potato farmers . oh yeah in reality farmers are just employees now. So quit bit chin u fake Idahoans. And listen to real ones. Those kinds of people are considered minority here. Come one come all.
Californian Carl

Meridian, ID

#3233 Jun 18, 2014
Juan, thanks fo having my back. If you read back through this thread it is very interesting how much anger some folks harbor. I think they have never been more than a few hundred miles from Idaho and are ignorant as to how things are elsewhere. They just believe everything they are told and love their Fox "news". Its a small world after all.
American

Santa Ana, CA

#3234 Jul 26, 2014
Wrong Carlita. Born and raised in CA but lived in ID. I know the difference. You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. California went from the Golden State to a third world shithole. First in the nation for public education to almost last place. Prosperous to heavily indebted. Gangland. Tell your lies and fairytales to someone else. You're not fooling those of us who know better.
Californian Carl wrote:
Juan, thanks fo having my back. If you read back through this thread it is very interesting how much anger some folks harbor. I think they have never been more than a few hundred miles from Idaho and are ignorant as to how things are elsewhere. They just believe everything they are told and love their Fox "news". Its a small world after all.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#3235 Jul 27, 2014
American wrote:
Wrong Carlita. Born and raised in CA but lived in ID. I know the difference. You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. California went from the Golden State to a third world shithole. First in the nation for public education to almost last place. Prosperous to heavily indebted. Gangland. Tell your lies and fairytales to someone else. You're not fooling those of us who know better.
<quoted text>
So you couldn't hack it in CA. You are part of the problem here.
quisno

Spokane, WA

#3236 Jul 28, 2014
Kathy wrote:
I live in Cali, and I'm headed to Idaho in July. The area I live, the average home costs $500,000 - so of course we're all packing up and heading to Idaho.
Idahoa farmers need the california money as they have forgotten in the south of idaho how to raise appropriate crops. GMO is now the standard. in the north idaho is much stronger against the corporations and federalization.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#3237 Jul 29, 2014
quisno wrote:
<quoted text>
Idahoa farmers need the california money as they have forgotten in the south of idaho how to raise appropriate crops. GMO is now the standard. in the north idaho is much stronger against the corporations and federalization.
"Appropriate"? What the hell does that mean in this context?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When does law Enforcement become a tyranny 14 hr TheRealZeke 19
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) Sep 13 ignorancefree 44
Signs of spiritual balance Sep 10 TheRealZeke 5
need a gf Sep 6 largecaiden456 1
ACHD going forward with Eagle roundabout Sep 3 tkm 2
anyone need black Aug 29 TheRealZeke 6
Child Rapist living in Nampa. (Jun '08) Aug 22 chomo G 6
•••
•••
•••

Boise Jobs

•••
•••
•••